Why are so many white men Wussies?

There is a video circulating of Utah Jazz forward getting a " wet willy " by black player Delonte West. He just walks away and takes it. I would have cracked his jaw open. Are most white men emasculated these days or what?

For those under 35, I blame the schools. Nowadays, if a white guy tries to assert himself , the law will crack down on him. The best that could happen is that you will be fired from your job and your reputation and career be ruined.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White men seem as brave as ever when confronted with each other, but sometimes seem afraid to stand up to negroes.

But consider this: they have been deeply brainwashed against their own people by the media, while being taught over and over by half the movies and TV programs they watch that negroes are good people and anyone who doesn't like them is evil.

In the past, there were many morals and codes of conduct people were supposed to go by.

But nowadays, everything is okay (sodomy, abusive language, disrespect for elders, etc) except for ONE RULE: you have to consider non-whites to be superior and treat them as a higher caste, or else you are a RACIST.

In past centuries, every society had a social label that was the very worst accusation you could make against a person, something considered the ultimate sin.

In Spain during The Inquisition, the worst accusation was probably of being a heretic. In some European countries during the middle ages (and in some African countries today) it's the accusation of being a witch. In Jamaica and some Muslim countries today, probably the worst accusation is of being a homosexual.

Because it's been embedded deep into our subconscious by the cultural Marxists who control the media in the USA, UK, Canada, etc., in these countries it seems the very worst accusation - one some people frequently hurl at anyone they hate - is "you're a RACIST".

White men sometimes do seem cowardly in confrontations with negroes, but much of the time I think what they fear isn't the negroes themselves. They deeply dread other white people accusing them of being "racist" (like the bad guys in all those movies and TV programs they've been brainwashed with).

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
For those under 35, I blame the schools. Nowadays, if a white guy tries to assert himself , the law will crack down on him. The best that could happen is that you will be fired from your job and your reputation and career be ruined.

I agree, but this was the attitude of schools when I was in school and I'm 45. My school was 95% white, but their were white guys who would fight anybody and didn't care if they got into trouble, kicked out of school or kicked off their sports team. Most of the time the trouble makers didn't play sports or were not involved with anything involving school activities, so they had nothing to lose.

On the other hand, my cousin went to an 75% black inner city school and frequently was sent home for beating up 3-4 blacks at a time. He didn't care what happened.

I don't think Gordon Hayward is a wussie or coward. I think he was raised to not get into trouble and obey the rules from an early age. He probably excelled in both the classroom and in athletics and if confronted, didn't want to get kicked out of the honor society, beta club, or off the basketball team.

Yeah, there comes a time when a man needs to make a stand, but if you're raised from an early age to respect others, you're probably going to be a little passive.

Deacon

Guru
I remember David West shoving Dirk right in his face, and Dirk just walks away looking like a wuss.

Paleocon

Guru
Why are White men wussies? Ask George Zimmerman.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

When the time comes, White men will do what has to be done. Not as you say, the wusses. They're done. But the nucleus you represent will do the work that has to be done. You know yourself that to act now, without a hope of victory is just self destruction. You must have hope. For example, in New Orleans, during Katrina, White men in at least one neighborhood took it upon themselves to protect their neighborhood and were successful. When the chips were down they did the right thing. It will happen when this system we know today finally comes apart. Then the blacks and hispanics will see a White man they never dreamed of. But it will be too late for them then. The die is cast.

Tom Iron...

Quiet Speed

Mentor
It was a surreal scene watching two crazed Africans walk around for twenty minutes after butchering the British soldier in London this past week. As for as I can tell not one White man took any action other than recording one of the killers on his cell phone. I saw some White men standing off in the background looking paralyzed. Couldn’t they have grabbed some tire irons, umbrellas (they make good weapons) or something and surrounded these two lunatics? I think the gruesome situation warranted keeping the murderers at bay. Who knew at the time whether the killing had stopped? What else is disturbing is that women seem to be the only ones to put themselves in harm’s way and the men folk let it happen.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
It was a surreal scene watching two crazed Africans walk around for twenty minutes after butchering the British soldier in London this past week. As for as I can tell not one White man took any action other than recording one of the killers on his cell phone. I saw some White men standing off in the background looking paralyzed. Couldn’t they have grabbed some tire irons, umbrellas (they make good weapons) or something and surrounded these two lunatics? I think the gruesome situation warranted keeping the murderers at bay. Who knew at the time whether the killing had stopped? What else is disturbing is that women seem to be the only ones to put themselves in harm’s way and the men folk let it happen.

I’ve just been informed that the perpetrators did have a firearm, so that does put a whole new dynamic on the situation. Still it seems the women were the only action takers at the scene. What does the future hold?

TBProdigy

Guru
It's all mentality, everything they are fed socially from a younger age. Eastern Europeans(where there are very few blacks) have big success in athletics(track and field) and fighting sports, because they haven't been indoctrinated in the same way western Europeans have.

I also think whites believe in the system and greater white society, while blacks make it their mission statement to oppose it at all costs.

Last edited:

Phall

Master

Excellent mini-book and well worth the time to read 26 pages. Glubb was a decorated English officer living in colonized India for much of his life (as I recall). This text was fascinating and changed my forward thinking. Minus the specifics, the miserable state of society in the US and Europe was already predictable back then (the 60s?). I'd never before considered patterns within larger blocks of time, guilty of the same myopic blinders that inhibit the arguments of modern conservative commentary.

Not an optimistic take, but as the text pertains to answer the OP's question, white men act like pussies because Eden is burning, just like it always, inevitably does.

Great link, Old Scratch. I wasn't aware the text was back online - I remember there was a copyright issue with Glubb's estate (the family didn't want it hosted for free and couldn't be bothered to self-publish). Might be useful to save to the ol' hard drive.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The media exploits white guilt, and strives to see blacks suceed at the expense of whites. This is also common with the school system.
I've actually experienced this for myself. When I was a kid, my father had little involvement in my life. I lived in a working class house with four older brother. When I took to wrestling it was my decision, and I excelled on my own. Then in my sophomore year of high school the coach brought in a black junior to compete for my spot, despite the fact that I was one of the best freshmen in the state. I still won the spot and the kid eventually dropped out of school, but I never understood why my coach was so desperate to push this kid. I was actually faster stronger a d younger. It made no sense, until I learned about the Caste-system.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Excellent mini-book and well worth the time to read 26 pages. Glubb was a decorated English officer living in colonized India for much of his life (as I recall). This text was fascinating and changed my forward thinking. Minus the specifics, the miserable state of society in the US and Europe was already predictable back then (the 60s?). I'd never before considered patterns within larger blocks of time, guilty of the same myopic blinders that inhibit the arguments of modern conservative commentary.

Not an optimistic take, but as the text pertains to answer the OP's question, white men act like pussies because Eden is burning, just like it always, inevitably does.

Great link, Old Scratch. I wasn't aware the text was back online - I remember there was a copyright issue with Glubb's estate (the family didn't want it hosted for free and couldn't be bothered to self-publish). Might be useful to save to the ol' hard drive.

I'd also recommend Spengler if you haven't encountered him yet. His work is a lot lengthier, though.