Who are we going for this year?

cslewis1

Guru
Caught my first good amount of the preseason last night, Skins vs. Patriots. Even though I grew up loving the Skins, and I always liked Doug Williams, they simply can't be rooted for.

Patriots looked good, ina Caste System way, I mean.

My brother in law asked who I like and I defaulted in saying the Skins. Big mistake. Who is the team(s) to go for, thus far?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would say the Colts would be one of the best teams.The Rams are another team to watch.

I live in Jersey, and with the addition of Nick Hartigan and my boy Timmy Dwight, I'm backing the Jets this year. To be honest, I'm not really that much of a "football guy". I played it a few years ago in high school, but just never expressed the passion or desire that I had when I played hockey or wrestled.

Hockey and wrestling were (and still are) always my favorites. These two sports are violent and crazy at times, but at least there were no trash-talking, end-zone dancing, idiot minorities in them to ruin my day.

However, wherever there are White athletes outnumbered and discriminated against by racist minorities, I'm always there to support them. Even if those athletes play a sport that I'm not that crazy about, I still back them.

Take soccer for example... I HATE SOCCER, but I still was ecstatic when Italy won this year. Or when Nowitski and Nash were teammates... I hate basketball more than affirmative action itself, but I still support them. In the end, its no about the sport, its about US supporting US.