White woman punished for not being gay

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I completely missed this story. But it's a great example of the media predjudice agaisnt white and heterosexual people. This is a classic case of "caste" discrimination and I don't remember hearing of the story. A white female basketball player is alleged discrimination because her gay coach favors gay and black thug basketball player. Note that even though the cultural marxists "won" the case by having it dismissed they are now persuing the plantiff trying to punish them for even bringing the subject up. Sad stuff.

CMU pushes back after player's 'frivolous' discrimination suit is tossed

Central Michigan University is seeking sanctions against a former basketball player and her attorney after a judge dismissed claims she didn't get to play much and lost her scholarship because she is white and heterosexual.

U.S. District Judge Thomas L. Ludington dismissed the last of Brooke Heike's federal claims early this month. He ruled that as an arm of the state, the university and its officials are immune from such claims. He further ruled that Heike presented no evidence to back her claims she suffered reverse discrimination because of her race or sexual orientation.

On Friday, lawyers for the university and coach Sue Guevara asked Ludington to impose sanctions on Heike's Troy attorney, Cindy Rhodes Victor, for pursuing a "frivolous" lawsuit after she was repeatedly put on notice the claims had no merit.

Victor, who has not filed a response, did not return messages left on her office and cell phones. A phone message left for Heike was not returned.

"It soon became very apparent that plaintiff never (had) a reasonable basis to believe that evidence existed to support her claims and that she and her attorney included her most salacious claims regarding race and sexual preference discrimination merely to garner media attention and to publicly embarrass CMU and the individual defendants," Lansing attorney Michael Cavanaugh said in a motion seeking attorney fees and other sanctions.

Heike helped take Romeo High School to its league championship in her senior year after joining a team as a freshman that went 1-17. She was named most valuable player and was recruited by the University of Michigan and other schools before accepting a scholarship from CMU.

In a federal lawsuit filed last year, Heike claimed Guevara said she was too "girly" because she wore makeup and dated men. Heike also alleged Guevara favored black players she recruited from Saginaw who played a "thug" style and wore tattoos.

Ludington ruled Heike did not present evidence to back those claims, or support her claim she was denied due process.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100531...--discrimination-suit-is-tossed#ixzz0pVzgV1Ux

StarWars

Mentor
"It soon became very apparent that plaintiff never (had) a reasonable basis to believe that evidence existed to support her claims and that she and her attorney included her most salacious claims regarding race and sexual preference discrimination merely to garner media attention and to publicly embarrass CMU and the individual defendants," Lansing attorney Michael Cavanaugh said in a motion seeking attorney fees and other sanctions.

Wait a second...

In a federal lawsuit filed last year, Heike claimed Guevara said she was too "girly" because she wore makeup and dated men. Heike also alleged Guevara favored black players she recruited from Saginaw who played a "thug" style and wore tattoos.

Ludington ruled Heike did not present evidence to back those claims, or support her claim she was denied due process.

I'm no lawyer but I assumed cases were brought up when there was some sort of grievance that needed to be resolved. A lack of evidence should result in dismissal or a not guilty verdict because of reasonable doubt. To me, although there is little evidence presented, her claims seem to be not only true, but indicative of a nationwide trend known to us as the caste system. I'd bet my life she's telling the truth.

I knew straight white girls who playled (briefly) for the butch Mexican Guevara at the University of Michigan, and lesbian hazing was widespread on her teams.

GreatLakeState said:
I knew straight white girls who playled (briefly) for the butch Mexican Guevara at the University of Michigan, and lesbian hazing was widespread on her teams.
There's a few good looking women in the WNBA, but most look like s**t! so, it don't pull in too many sexpots.........