White 'Un-Privilege' In The NBA? Every Assault In The League Over The Past Year Has Been Towards White Players

White 'Un-Privilege' In The NBA? Every Assault In The League Over The Past Year Has Been Towards White Players

White players account for just 16.8 percent of the NBA, yet accounted for 100 percent of the last three players assaulted in the NBA. How could that be?

Specifically, Arenas said this is "our league" – as in a black league – and more-than-half-jokingly encouraged further violence toward white players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

White players account for just 16.8 percent of the NBA, yet accounted for 100 percent of the last three players assaulted in the NBA. How could that be?

Specifically, Arenas said this is "our league" – as in a black league – and more-than-half-jokingly encouraged further violence toward white players.

Surprisingly good article for as far as it goes. Slowly but surely things are being mentioned by timid conservative types that haven't been before except on sites like Caste Football.

Black on White assaults have been going on for a long time in the NBA, not just recently. Latrell Sprewell choked his head coach P. J. Carlesimo in 1997. Bill Lambeer was regularly attacked by black players because of his aggressive play. Lots of other examples could be cited. It's been the same in the NFL. Joe Greene punched several opponents during games, all of them White, and spit in the face of a respected Pittsburgh sports writer who was then in his 60s. The list is very long and very one-sided.

BTW, Outkick doesn't work for me anymore on Chrome and Brave. I haven't noticed this with any other site. Anyone else experiencing this?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That article also mentions several black NFL players claiming Travis Kelce would have been kicked out of the league if he was black after the way he went after Andy Reid during the Super Bowl. Those of us with memories longer than just a few days or months can recall numerous black players doing the same to White coaches and head coaches over the years. In fact, one of the most familiar scenes during NFL games is a black player on the sidelines flipping out on a teammate or a coach, whether Black or White. I remember seeing Kevin Greene flipping out on an assistant coach when he was with the Steelers and being shocked as it was the first time I'd ever seen a White player do that.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
That article also mentions several black NFL players claiming Travis Kelce would have been kicked out of the league if he was black after the way he went after Andy Reid during the Super Bowl. Those of us with memories longer than just a few days or months can recall numerous black players doing the same to White coaches and head coaches over the years. In fact, one of the most familiar scenes during NFL games is a black player on the sidelines flipping out on a teammate or a coach, whether Black or White. I remember seeing Kevin Greene flipping out on an assistant coach when he was with the Steelers and being shocked as it was the first time I'd ever seen a White player do that.
Gilbert Arenas literally called for more black on white violence in the league on his podcast. After nurkic was assaulted he joked he was mad about the international players taking their jobs. We all know what he meant

NikoDuke

Mentor
Great article. Quite surprised that Outkick published it but, seems as other have mentioned the Overton window is shifting.
And American Blacks are delusional when it comes to violence as they haven't been in a conflict with a foe who doesn't have one hand tied behind his back ( as Whites currently do). When they do they usually lose.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Great article. Quite surprised that Outkick published it but, seems as other have mentioned the Overton window is shifting.
And American Blacks are delusional when it comes to violence as they haven't been in a conflict with a foe who doesn't have one hand tied behind his back ( as Whites currently do). When they do they usually lose.
Jordan was a well known racist, I know he punched Steve Kerr in practice and that drunk white liberal is the biggest cuck in the nba today. Shaq was too

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Guys we can’t blame them for their low impulse control and murdering well above their population percentage. They just need some dads to show them how to grow up. If all their dads weren’t away for committing murders and drug dealing, black community would be fine.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Jordan was a well known racist, I know he punched Steve Kerr in practice and that drunk white liberal is the biggest cuck in the nba today. Shaq was too
This is complete nonsense and there’s absolutely no evidence that Jordan “was a well-known racist”. When I found out while watching the documentary The Last Dance that he once punched that worthless anti-American leftist fraud Steve Kerr during a practice, my respect for him went up a few notches. He should be in the HOF for that alone. There have been and continue to be plenty of racists in the NBA today, the biggest one being that POS Lebron James but Jordan wasn’t one of them.

As for the Outkick article, racial tensions have always existed in the NBA, this is nothing new. I was too young to remember 70s/80s basketball, so my knowledge of that time is from watching countless games and highlights on YouTube back when I followed the NBA more closely. Fights broke out almost every game, it was a different era. Plenty of black-on-black fights, but also a lot of black-on-white. The difference from today is that back then white players stood up for themselves and did not back down. Today that’s not the case. It was a complete embarrassment when Nurkic went down lnto a fetal position when Green slugged him instead of hitting him right back.

As far as I know, the only white player today who will not take crap from anyone is Nikola Jokic, who is one of those tough-nosed Balkan guys, who just happens to be the best player in the world. A couple of years ago when dirty cheap-shot artist Markieff Morris messed with him, Jokic nearly ended his career:

Last edited:

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
This is complete nonsense and there’s absolutely no evidence that Jordan “was a well-known racist”. When I found out while watching the documentary The Last Dance that he once punched that worthless anti-American leftist fraud Steve Kerr during a practice, my respect for him went up a few notches. He should be in the HOF for that alone. There have been and continue to be plenty of racists in the NBA today, the biggest one being that POS Lebron James but Jordan wasn’t one of them.

As for the Outkick article, racial tensions have always existed in the NBA, this is nothing new. I was too young to remember 70s/80s basketball, so my knowledge of that time is from watching countless games and highlights on YouTube back when I followed the NBA more closely. Fights broke out almost every game, it was a different era. Plenty of black-on-black fights, but also a lot of black-on-white. The difference from today is that back then white players stood up for themselves and did not back down. Today that’s not the case. It was a complete embarrassment when Nurkic went down lnto a fetal position when Green slugged him instead of hitting him right back.

As far as I know, the only white player today who will not take crap from anyone is Nikola Jokic, who is one of those tough-nosed Balkan guys, who just happens to be the best player in the world. A couple of years ago when dirty cheap-shot artist Markieff Morris messed with him, Jokic nearly ended his career:

He said in an interview he pretty much didn’t want anything to do with white people just like lebron did during an interview. How much more proof do you want?

This type of whining, "If he was black," has been going on for 60 plus years.

El Gringo

Mentor
He said in an interview he pretty much didn’t want anything to do with white people just like lebron did during an interview. How much more proof do you want?
What interview was this? I’ve tried to look for it. I’m sure Jordan has resentment towards white men all minorities do, but his teams always had 2 or three white guys on the court and he set up Kukoc, Paxton, Kerr, Buechler etc for game winning shots.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
What interview was this? I’ve tried to look for it. I’m sure Jordan has resentment towards white men all minorities do, but his teams always had 2 or three white guys on the court and he set up Kukoc, Paxton, Kerr, Buechler etc for game winning shots.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This type of whining, "If he was black," has been going on for 60 plus years.
No fair-minded person would argue that Blacks didn't have it very tough until roughly 60 years ago; what's striking is how as the entire system has been tilted in their favor in so many ways, many respond by being emotionally fragile to extreme degrees and downright ridiculous when it comes to the supposed "racism" they experience in their daily lives, which is zero or close to zero. Real life has been replaced by all-encompassing anti-White ideologies that are used as crutches and excuses.

NikoDuke

Mentor
No fair-minded person would argue that Blacks didn't have it very tough until roughly 60 years ago; what's striking is how as the entire system has been tilted in their favor in so many ways, many respond by being emotionally fragile to extreme degrees and downright ridiculous when it comes to the supposed "racism" they experience in their daily lives, which is zero or close to zero. Real life has been replaced by all-encompassing anti-White ideologies that are used as crutches and excuses.
I get the broader point you're making and only want to add that there should be context about Blacks status is North American society 60 years. Meaning there certainly was structural segregation but, not sure it had a net negative effective. One could argue that black Americans as a collective would've been better served if their community had more autonomy and self sufficient which could've occured if there wasn't the push to integrate every facet of our society.. which has ultimately failed.

And my thought is that the anti White racism we currently are experiencing isn't due to trying to right the perceived 'wrongs' of yesteryear to improve the status of Blacks but more so to reduce the status of Whites. As most of us recognize that's the end goal; hurt Whites and use Blacks (and others) as the hammer.

what a thing of beauty that was when Jokic clocked that stiff, he actually gains more respect from the brothas by doing that as they will think twice about messing with him now. Also liked the way Bill Romonoski handled himself when blacks tried to intimidate him on the field as he would have none of it

El Gringo

Mentor
I guess I didn’t look to hard! If that girl actually did call him the N-word, then she deserved to have a Coke thrown on her. I have my doubts that actually happened and that Michael Jordan probably is a racist. In reality, we’re all racist that’s why in prison everybody sticks to their own. But in the business world, and in Jordan’s playing days he was pretty fair to the white men he was around and Kerr probably needed to be slapped.

Warhawk_46

Master
Surprisingly good article for as far as it goes. Slowly but surely things are being mentioned by timid conservative types that haven't been before except on sites like Caste Football.

Black on White assaults have been going on for a long time in the NBA, not just recently. Latrell Sprewell choked his head coach P. J. Carlesimo in 1997. Bill Lambeer was regularly attacked by black players because of his aggressive play. Lots of other examples could be cited. It's been the same in the NFL. Joe Greene punched several opponents during games, all of them White, and spit in the face of a respected Pittsburgh sports writer who was then in his 60s. The list is very long and very one-sided.

BTW, Outkick doesn't work for me anymore on Chrome and Brave. I haven't noticed this with any other site. Anyone else experiencing this?
This is why a guy like Richie Incognito remains an all time favorite. He routinely targeted and picked on black fragility.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Here is an update the my post (video clip) above:

i mentioned this is the college basketball season thread. it was a VERY dirty cheap shot. i was hoping for something more, but at least this thug was disciplined by the SEC, even if it’s just a slap on the wrist. sadly, the Alabama program didn’t address the problem hardly at all, and they certainly didn’t impose any (publicly available) discipline of their own.

it would have been much more justified if the Upside American had at least taken a swing during a confrontation, but he didn’t even have the courage to do that. a blindside attack to a player who is clearly pursuing the ball is about as cowardly as you can get.

The Hock

Master
i mentioned this is the college basketball season thread. it was a VERY dirty cheap shot. i was hoping for something more, but at least this thug was disciplined by the SEC, even if it’s just a slap on the wrist. sadly, the Alabama program didn’t address the problem hardly at all, and they certainly didn’t impose any (publicly available) discipline of their own.

it would have been much more justified if the Upside American had at least taken a swing during a confrontation, but he didn’t even have the courage to do that. a blindside attack to a player who is clearly pursuing the ball is about as cowardly as you can get.
Yeah I watch that and I just explode in rage. That animal should be banned from further college basketball.,

booth

Mentor
Do any of you remember the Ohio State and Minnesota basketball fight in 1972? Dave Winfield played a major role in the fight. He attacked the Ohio State center from behind leaving him with a concussion. Two other Buckeyes players were injured. Luke Witte being hurt the worst. I remember it because it was Minnesota's black players who attacked Ohio State's white players. Witte was never the same player.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do any of you remember the Ohio State and Minnesota basketball fight in 1972? Dave Winfield played a major role in the fight. He attacked the Ohio State center from behind leaving him with a concussion. Two other Buckeyes players were injured. Luke Witte being hurt the worst. I remember it because it was Minnesota's black players who attacked Ohio State's white players. Witte was never the same player.
Winfield or one of the other Minnesota players stomped on Witte's head if I remember correctly.