White mans' revenge!!!

white is right

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
yeah I know...but cmon...with all the "bruthas" attempting to take ours its nice to know that 2 of there absolute finest chose us over them...there are alot more black women such as Beyonce, who tried to hook up with prince william, LOL yeah right, keep dreamin, and also I have heard that miss back serve herself Serena Williams dates whites...with all that being said im against blacks and whites hooking up...BIG TIME...but like the old saying goes...fight fire with fire!!!
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
I always thought Haille Berry wouldn't date a white man for political reasons. Every third word out of her mouth is I'm black this and I'm black that. It's like she needs to assure herself on her blackness....
smiley36.gif

cslewis1

Guru
White Shogun said:
I feel the same about Julia Roberts, too. Without makeup and stardom, they're just another girl on the street.

Julia Roberts, I've never understood what the fuss about her was/is. She is not attractive in my opinion at all. Nor Uma Thurman. Painful is more like it.

White_Savage

Mentor
It is amusing to me that all the Black screen "Goddesses", including miss "Most Beautiful Woman in the World" Halle, are mulattoes and also rather average looking in the movie star league. Meanwhile, many more beautiful/talented women are in obscurity or have relatively minor careers. The Jolie woman is one of the best looking, but INSANE, so I guess you have to be cracked on the outside or the inside to make it.

And White Tornado's avatar, that's a good looking White man, better than the ****s they try to pawn on us as heroes. But you know, Hollywierd teaches us all crime and terrorism is committed by long-haired/bearded/tatooed, White men.

Roundabout

White Savage, you bring up a great point about the women that the media promotes as examples of "black" beauty. Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles, Rosario Dawson, Tyra Banks,Alicia Keys, Vanessa Williams come to mind as prime examples of themedia hyped "goddesses."

All of these women are either mulatto or have a significant amount of white blood. The funny thing to me is how some of them, like Knowles and Keys, try hard to make sure they sound and act very black. It's as if they are trying to compensate for their "white-ish" appearance by speaking ebonically and emphasizing their African pride. The reality is that they should be thanking their lucky stars for their white blood, because without it they wouldn't have their looks and wouldn'tbe where they are today.

white tornado

Mentor
And White Tornado's avatar, that's a good looking White man, better than the ****s they try to pawn on us as heroes. But you know, Hollywierd teaches us all crime and terrorism is committed by long-haired/bearded/tatooed, White men.

Ive noticed this to. Large Masculen white men whith long hair, tatoos, and beards are always portrayed negitivily. The whole metrosexual, and EMO trend is pushed by the media to emasulate white men. Large black men with tatoos like 50 cent who is a criminal are portraied as the hight of coolness.

white tornado said:

Ive noticed this to. Large Masculen white men whith long hair, tatoos, and beards are always portrayed negitivily. The whole metrosexual, and EMO trend is pushed by the media to emasulate white men. Large black men with tatoos like 50 cent who is a criminal are portraied as the hight of coolness.

Good points. The media loves to demonize the kind of White male who doesn't take any crap. Therefore, any big, tough, White dude with a few tattoos is going to be made out to be evil by our own media outlets. They just can't stand to see that there are a lot of White guys out here like this, who don't take any garbage from anyone. And I'll agree that the whole metrosexual thing is thrown at us by the media to emasculate us, but I don't think the emo trend is. I have some friends that are all "emo", and they're not wussies. Things could be worse...they could be wiggers.
smiley5.gif

Also, 50 Cent a.k.a. Curtis Jackson, isn't really that big at all. He appears that way because the camera adds ten pounds and most of the pictures on his album-covers are photo-shopped (altered). Now, if you want to talk about a musician who is jacked, then look no further than the guitarist for the Mistfits (Doyle Wolfgang). Glenn Danzig is a big man as well, and Henry Rollins used to be too.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter, the thing about gangsta thugs like that glorified vermin 50-Cent, is they aren't jack without their every-present 9mm or "posse" to back them up. A good buddy (6'5, 250lb jacked up white man) of mine bounces at a posh nightclub down in Atlanta, and says they turn away alotta the "hip-hop" thug woodpiles (due to dress code violations). He says they're only "brave" when they have numbers, if there's only 1-2 then they back down all the time. Bottomline, without their piece or homies, they're gutless turds.
Edited by: DixieDestroyer