Mentor
Halle Berry

11r4vwp.jpg

Naomi Campbell

Plans-17244.jpg
Edited by: jcolec02

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah I know...but cmon...with all the "bruthas" attempting to take ours its nice to know that 2 of there absolute finest chose us over them...there are alot more black women such as Beyonce, who tried to hook up with prince william, LOL yeah right, keep dreamin, and also I have heard that miss back serve herself Serena Williams dates whites...with all that being said im against blacks and whites hooking up...BIG TIME...but like the old saying goes...fight fire with fire!!!
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif

white tornado

Mentor
Because I was a athlete in high school if I wanted to I could have hooked up a ton of black girls but did not even think about it. Black girls on avrege are alot more open, one time two back girls walked up to me and one said my friend want to suck your ****.
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

Bronk

Mentor
Woah! Tornado!
smiley36.gif
. Blacks of both genders tend to be real "open" to sex. That's just one of their problems.

When I was young, black girls would ask if they could comb my hair. They loved to comb and stroke my hair. I played football and ran track, and if had wanted to, I could have had black girlfriends from elementary school right on up through college.

Never did.

Yeah, black and latina females are quite the frisky ones. I remember in high school, I was surrounded by Puerto Rican girls who will literally sleep with anything. They're so slutty, it isn't even funny. And I make no exaggeration, when I tell you that they will literally come up to you and tell you that they want to get down with you. They have NO shame. This might explain the ridiculously high pregnancy rate, that my high school still has to this day.And it might also explain why, every time I run into a girl that I went to school with, she is pushing a baby carriage with no father in sight.
smiley36.gif
Actually, its not funny, so I really shouldn't be making fun of them. But they made that choice, not me.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't think being slutty is particular to any single race these days. Being a slut has become the norm. Not sleeping around is what's unusual, regardless of race.

White Shogun said:
I don't think being slutty is particular to any single race these days. Being a slut has become the norm. Not sleeping around is what's unusual, regardless of race.

Good point made. However, the actual level of sluttiness varies amongst the different races. Syphillis and H.I.V. are rampant throughout the black community, so thats got to tell you something right there.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:

Good point made. However, the actual level of sluttiness varies amongst the different races. Syphillis and H.I.V. are rampant throughout the black community, so thats got to tell you something right there.

Yeah, they use more drugs and have more gays.
smiley32.gif

White Shogun said:
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:

Yeah, they use more drugs and have more gays.
smiley32.gif

True, but from what I understand, black men have a tendency to be "homo-thugs" as well. In other words, they have homo-sex with other men on the "down low", and then go home and have sex with a female. And the whole time this is going one, they're still convinced that they're "not gay". lolEdited by: Ground Fighter

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter,
I've read a couple of articles about the 'down low' phenomena among 'straight black males' that you mention. Apparently it is pretty common, much more so than we're led to believe. It's akin to the Latino notion that as long as you are - *ahem* - the pitcher and not the catcher, you are somehow not gay.

White Shogun said:
Ground Fighter,
I've read a couple of articles about the 'down low' phenomena among 'straight black males' that you mention. Apparently it is pretty common, much more so than we're led to believe. It's akin to the Latino notion that as long as you are - *ahem* - the pitcher and not the catcher, you are somehow not gay.

Yeah, and from the knowledge I have learned about this subject, they supposedly pick up this behavior in prison. Surprise surprise. It makes no difference to me whether they're "pitching" or "catching". It doesn't matter what "position" they're playing, because in the end, you're still "playing the game". In other words, if you're a homo, you're a homo.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Not sleeping around is what's unusual, regardless of race.

Good point there Shogun! I agree 100%.
smiley32.gif

Its a shame that its that way, but thats how it is.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Being a whore is pretty low class for any gal, but mudsharks are at the bottom of the barrel in the realm of slutiness. Most mudsharks I've ever seen are nasty to the core. We can thank the verminous Power Elite who control the Government/Media complex for pushing their Godless agenda on society. They glorify the "gansta/thug" lifestyle & try to take rap=crap=rap "mainstream".It's ALL by design to destroy the moral foundation of our great nation. For backing details on this subject, I strongly suggest the following (HIGHLY informative book)....

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1679

cutty

Guru
I don't mess with the black chicks. I don't care about doing it just to get back at black guys. Bottom line, it will always be a black baby.

I do like latin girls. As long as they appear to have a strong European blood line.

Triad

Mentor
Halle Berry's mom is white. (So not sure how she was first AA to win Oscar, anyway). So if the two pictured were to have a child as the tabloids are rumoring the mixed breed would, I presume be 75% white.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Berry is one of those women who is 'hot' because she is a star, not the other way around. If she was walking around the mall as a normal person, you wouldn't look twice.

I feel the same about Julia Roberts, too. Without makeup and stardom, they're just another girl on the street.

Hockaday

Guru
Sex with black chicks? With a 44-48 percent Herpes infection rate? Do the math.

Most black woman are so repellent it's not even funny. As for those two, the white girl who hands out towels at my gym is much better looking and she's never been in a movie, to the best of my knowledge.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun said:
Berry is one of those women who is 'hot' because she is a star, not the other way around. If she was walking around the mall as a normal person, you wouldn't look twice.

I feel the same about Julia Roberts, too. Without makeup and stardom, they're just another girl on the street.

Yeah, I agree. Another actress who falls into this category is Uma Thurmann. People rave about her left and right, but I still have yet to see what is so damn special about her. Maybe its just me.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:

Yeah, I agree. Another actress who falls into this category is Uma Thurmann. People rave about her left and right, but I still have yet to see what is so damn special about her. Maybe its just me.

I agree with you there. Uma Thurmann isn't very attractive at all.

uma_thurman25.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hollyweird just looooves marketing either sub-par looking and/or under-talented gals as goddesses/"Divas". Just look at that BeYOnce broad....that racket she makes certainly isn't singing; it's more like urban yodeling & screaming. BeYOnce certainly can't act her way out of a paper sack (the ebonics don't help her cause). Like that skank J-Ho, BeYOnce is the quintessential example of over-exposed, over-rated, over-paid & under-talented!!!

white tornado

Mentor
Uma Thurmann is so overated its not funny.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Okay Tornado, who's the guy in your avatar?

I agree White Tornado.

Hollywood is also just a huge hive of cronyism, tribal and sexual. Thurman has "made it", maybe she had connections, thus she is treated like a sex symbol. She looks like a worn out waitress who takes too much speed to keep up the grind on the graveyard shift at Denny's.

Just like White Shogun, I'd like to know who the Hell is your avatar?