White "Hispanics"

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Ruben Navarrette Says The Hispanicization Of The U.S. Is Inevitable. Do Americans Have Any Say?"

From this photograph, we see that (1) Navarrette has a very smug and arrogant expression on his face; and (2) he looks like a white Hispanic, which is certainly not uncommon among Hispanic activists and leaders. In fact, if you put a conquistador helmet (maybe like this one) on him, he would sure fit the part. (See my column Spanish and the New Conquistadors).

Yes, yes, but not very many. The vast territory which is now the U.S. Southwest was sparsely inhabited before and during the period 1836-1853, when it passed from Mexican to American jurisdiction. (See my On Guadalupe Hidalgo Day, Here's Why the U.S. Has Title to the Southwest).

The vast majority of Hispanics, even in Border States, are not descended from the inhabitants of the region when it belonged to Mexico, but from recent immigrants (legal and illegal) in the past few decades. (In fact, an amazing 38% of the current U.S. Hispanic population is foreign-born).

We are regularly told that various trends are"inevitable"â€"but few really are. What usually happens is that people who want something to happen start proclaiming that it is "inevitable".

If present trends continue, the U.S. will become an appendage of Latin America. But present trends need not continueâ€"if the historical majority of the U.S. wakes up.

http://www.vdare.com/awall/110325_memo.htm

Looks like a small number of White "Hispanics" are envisioning themselves as a new "elite" ruling over a brown "Hispanic" mass in "Aztlan" just like White "Hispanics" do in most of Latin America, probably, along with a few Jews. Of course, common White "Hispanics" won't be wanted in "Aztlan" except to pay for everything.

More on the racial divide in "Hispanics can be found at the ANU forum https://www.anu.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2771&PN=1&TPN=1

Michael

Mentor
A piece entitled "Reader Erick Fuessner With More On The Physical Anthropology Of Mexican Beauty Queensâ€"Plus Pictures"

Señorita Navarrete, although she is (apparently) predominantly of European ancestry, would be cataloged as a Mestiza in official statistics. To be more specific she is a Castiza. A Castiza (female) or Castizo (male) is a subdivision in the Mestizo category to refer to persons of mixed ancestry but still predominantly Europeanâ€"although still considered to be non-white in Mexico.

The Mestizo concept it is a very tricky one, especially in cases in which a person who has either predominantly Indian or European ancestry but is slightly mixedâ€"that person fits instantly in the Mestizo (male) or Mestiza (female) category. By their ancestry and physical look, that very same person could be classified as an Indian or as a European without much trouble in both race and official statistics, but it does not happen.

Why? Well, let's say there is a considerable Mestizo population in Mexicoâ€"but it is not as large as the government always wanted to make both insiders and outsiders believe.

In order to avoid the brutal brown vs. white race wars that have happened in other parts of Latin America, the Mexican government adopted the Mestizo myth, saying we are all Mestizos and that's it. Obviously, this was in part done to protect Euro Mexicans, a minority usually found in the higher socioeconomic levels, from the largely impoverished Amerindian population.

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_060811.htm

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I remember when I was younger seeing an MTV program where Daisy Fuentes was talking about her life as "a person of color." Which is like Manute Bol talking about his life as a white man.

Fuentes is no darker than me and certainly lighter than most people in my northern working class town of mostly Italian-Americans.

Same with most of these race hustling Hispanics. The worst is that guy on Univision with the light brown hair and blue eyes.

And these white Hispanics get affirmative action in the U.S.

Now I'd much rather live next to a white Hispanic than a black. But they are having their cake and eating it to.

waterbed

Mentor
Only white people people from the british Isles are on average lighter and maybe north eastern chinese based on picutre of Fuentes .And what
does she mean with color, that dark sin is more color then light skin?
More melanin gives darker color is all I know
I think around 12% of the world is white and maybe 10% identified as such.

Alpha Male

Mentor
That hispanics, who had nothing to do with slavery, receive benefits courtesy of theimmoral and economically inefficient Civil "Rights" movement is a high crime indeed.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>

Edited by: Alpha Male

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
&lt;P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt;That hispanics, who had nothing to do with slavery,  receive benefits courtesy of the immoral and economically inefficient Civil "Rights" movement is a high crime indeed.&lt;?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /&gt;&lt;O:p&gt;&lt;/O:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;
&lt;P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt;&lt;O:p&gt; &lt;/O:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;

No one alive today had anything to do with slavery
smiley1.gif