"White girl bleed a lot"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The world was always a dangerous place. Wild animals, highwaymen, famine, disease. It's only White people who created a magical place called "civilization" and only for a little while and only when it was all White.. It's gone, not coming back for a long time if ever. Everyone needs to learn to live with it.

Everyone bleeds a lot. Try to make sure it's not you.

Menelik

Mentor

My .45 friends keep me from bleeding. That and avoiding MLK Blvd. at all costs!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
My .45 friends keep me from bleeding. That and avoiding MLK Blvd. at all costs!

It was nice of them to name some streets after Michael King alias the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr. so people can know which parts of the city to avoid, or go to if they want to buy drugs.

But they forgot to include a question about negro violent crime in the canned pre-screened questions they asked the two ****-eating grin-wearing candidates for president in their bull**** debate last night.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The world was always a dangerous place. Wild animals, highwaymen, famine, disease. It's only White people who created a magical place called "civilization" and only for a little while and only when it was all White.. It's gone, not coming back for a long time if ever. Everyone needs to learn to live with it.

Well said. I like the description "magical place called civilization."

i think white civilization will come back. It may take time but it will. When it comes back the mistakes from the past will be remembered and will not be repeated.