white frat forced to close down

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
America is an upside down, and backwards pile of garbage. I hope OU has a tornado blow through, and destroy the whole damn campus.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
America is an upside down, and backwards pile of garbage. I hope OU has a tornado blow through, and destroy the whole damn campus.

LOL! Well, I hope they at least get sued for millions. ;-)

I agree that the kid should not have apologized...he did nothing wrong at all.

another example of the cultural Marxist agenda in over drive..

Yeah.. a random, powerless teenager uttering a racial lyric in private isn't relevant news. It doesn't affect anyone's tax rates, foreign policy, or national security.. it doesn't even qualify as crime news.

Media disseminates these fake scandals as a way to hold up the Panopticon of political correctness. The propaganda value being: White people who don't embrace diversity (or ethnic self-hatred) are always being watched, and can/will be publicly harassed at any given time simply for their thoughts. The problem is most Americans are so contented with their giant bags of Cheetos, bacon-wrapped pop-tarts, & PlayStations, that they don't mind surrendering their freedom of thought & speech to cultural-Marxist Fascists.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yeah.. a random, powerless teenager uttering a racial lyric in private isn't relevant news. It doesn't affect anyone's tax rates, foreign policy, or national security.. it doesn't even qualify as crime news.

Media disseminates these fake scandals as a way to hold up the Panopticon of political correctness. The propaganda value being: White people who don't embrace diversity (or ethnic self-hatred) are always being watched, and can/will be publicly harassed at any given time simply for their thoughts. The problem is most Americans are so contented with their giant bags of Cheetos, bacon-wrapped pop-tarts, & PlayStations, that they don't mind surrendering their freedom of thought & speech to cultural-Marxist Fascists.
Excellent post!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

My sentiments exactly!

Ambrose

Master
Here is what was not explained anywhere that I know of: I had to figure it out.

The group, known as "Sigma Alpha Epsilon", is a college fraternity, and is partly funded by the college/university of whom the young men are members as "students" (they get a paid-for building to gather in). Being a member of the fraternity, and doing any activity with the fraternity, is deemed being a student at the time of the activity. The young men don't have to be on campus or taking part in a class to be a student, the men could be asleep in a submarine below the North Pole but are deemed students if they are doing SAE activities. As SAE members (students) of the college/university they have duties and obligations to observe the rules of conduct prescribed by the college/university because they are in contract with the college/university. The young men admitted the video was real and they were studetns at the recorded time. It is really that simple.

If these young men had simply formed a group and met outside campus as friends - even during the school term- the college/university has no say and they may act as they will.

Note: The young men still could have beaten this but they opened their mouths and tainted some of their best defenses; regardless, they still could beat this in other ways as American Law is wonderful to those who know how to apply it. But they won't try to.