White Flight?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Picture tells a thousand words. If you’re a single mom w three kids odds are your decision making ability is below par (I’m being charitable).

so yeah I’m glad my son didn’t play football. The culture of the game Has gone the way of the kids above.

no thanks

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Picture tells a thousand words. If you’re a single mom w three kids odds are your decision making ability is below par (I’m being charitable).

so yeah I’m glad my son didn’t play football. The culture of the game Has gone the way of the kids above.

no thanks

My brother and I were raised by a single mom. Sports kept us in line our whole lives. Unfortunately drugs **** up just as many White Families as any else. Only no one gives a damn about poor Whites and there is a lot less support system for poor White kids who want to play sports, compared to ghetto blacks that are constantly pushed that route and told their **** doesn't stink.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My brother and I were raised by a single mom. Sports kept us in line our whole lives. Unfortunately drugs **** up just as many White Families as any else. Only no one gives a damn about poor Whites and there is a lot less support system for poor White kids who want to play sports, compared to ghetto blacks that are constantly pushed that route and told their **** doesn't stink.

This is the truth.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It is the truth. The most important decision In a woman’s life is who to have kids with

Some choose better than others and for those who don’t sometimes sports can help

Still it’s true no one cares about poor YT

white is right

Hall of Famer
People don't care about them because if they realized that not every White person drives a bought and paid for SUV and own a property in a tony suburb then the whole woke narrative would slowly die. The only time poor Whites are ever mentioned are in crime statistics and they are lumped in with Whitish Hispanics who are never White any other time.

Maybe if former NFL super stars mentioned their childhoods and youth more openly people would wake up to this bs narrative. One thing I have noticed with drugs and deaths from it among poor Whites this is being mentioned.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The thing is nfl players do talk about it, but instead of drawing the right conclusion (boys need to be raised with a dad) they celebrate the struggle of the single mom who “didn’t need no man”. The reality is we are meant to complete each other and to raise families. My folks divorced but only after I was pretty much an adult.
I still think that white women in Upper middle class towns are not going to have their kids play football because one:
They think they can get seriously hurt
2. They figure why bother given that blacks dominate the sport

blacks on the other hand have very different motivations. Which it were otherwise, but it isn’t

white is right

Hall of Famer
The thing is nfl players do talk about it, but instead of drawing the right conclusion (boys need to be raised with a dad) they celebrate the struggle of the single mom who “didn’t need no man”. The reality is we are meant to complete each other and to raise families. My folks divorced but only after I was pretty much an adult.
I still think that white women in Upper middle class towns are not going to have their kids play football because one:
They think they can get seriously hurt
2. They figure why bother given that blacks dominate the sport

blacks on the other hand have very different motivations. Which it were otherwise, but it isn’t
Yes I have seen Largent talk about going from a tony suburban life to a emergency battered women's shelter in one day after his stepfather beat the living bleep out of his mother in a drunken rage but as you said they don't say anything more than that.

I have seen a few professors talk about scholarships for schooling should be based upon income rather than race or ethnicity. How many times have we seen a White "minority" game the system to get a job or scholarship. I remember NASCAR had a minority scholarship won by a blonde obviously full blooded European Hispanic but if his name was Watson he wouldn't have been eligible for the same scholarship.

PS years ago White Cuban Rick Sanchez stuck his foot in his mouth by stating the obvious that Jews are disproportionately in upper management and squash negative news stories about Israel. He thought his "minority" status would protect him from getting the Don Imus treatment. Now he might be roving reporter for Telelatino for all I know...

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The thing about White Flight is the middle class hispanics, asians and blacks will do it too. No one wants to live in low income bad
neighborhoods. Espeically with a dominant minority that the police can't keep under control.

Whites want and need a safe place to raise their families. To not move when the signs are on the wall is asking for trouble. You can
only live in certain areas for so long before bad things happen. No matter who you are but especially for whites as we are targeted.

booth

Mentor
Well said, White Lighting. The politicians aren't going to help us, the police won't help us. What does that leave? It leaves us to defend what is ours by any means possible. Don't ever rely on anyone except yourself. The White race will not survive if there is not a drastic change in the way they think and believe the things that they are told from the time they are born. It has got to come down to us standing up for what is ours, tomorrow, next year, or in 25 years. I think it's right around the corner myself.

The Hock

Master
I've never been hard line on the racial thing and I can get along with anybody. But the way things are shaking out I may have no choice but to harden myself. I was in a trendy type grocery store the other day and these two "womyn" were working the register. One was half black with bluish hair, the other a chunky dyke type with the nose ring and some tats. It was quite a freeze-out when I walked up with my little basket of stuff.

I'm a white mesomorph of direct address and it was obvious they didn't want to deal with me. I represented everything they've been hearing bad things about in the classroom for most of their lives. They could feel my toxic masculinity washing over them and I was afraid they might be triggered any moment. While we made the transaction neither side engaged in the usual chitchat. I never let up with my withering Anglo gaze and just stared quietly at them and enjoyed their discomfort.

The whole thing was kind of ridiculous because usually I'm the nicest go along to get along guy in the world. But I did not like their attitude.

The whole anti white thing is coming out in the open now. We will have two choices: Be their bitch or fight back.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Stand Tall boys. Demographics aren't on our side anymore.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Stand Tall boys. Demographics aren't on our side anymore.

Yes sir my brother but we have done alot of this to ourselves but buying into the lies of the chosen ones. Don't have kids, covid, racism, global warming, etc, etc. People are too indoctrinated and this has to change or we will cease to exhist! A sad but true hard FACT!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I went back and re-read the entire article and found a couple of interesting points.

It said at one point that from the same income demographic 72% of blacks and less than 50% of whites expected a scholarship. Why this is not examined closer is because this is the Atlantic.

It also blithely ignores the fact that whiter towns have better outcomes outside of football because more white kids have fathers. So white kids are to blame because they come from intact families more often???

Finally it said that the sports need to match the demography of their country which is hilarious given the nfls current demographic breakdown.

booth

Mentor
I've never been hard line on the racial thing and I can get along with anybody. But the way things are shaking out I may have no choice but to harden myself. I was in a trendy type grocery store the other day and these two "womyn" were working the register. One was half black with bluish hair, the other a chunky dyke type with the nose ring and some tats. It was quite a freeze-out when I walked up with my little basket of stuff.

I'm a white mesomorph of direct address and it was obvious they didn't want to deal with me. I represented everything they've been hearing bad things about in the classroom for most of their lives. They could feel my toxic masculinity washing over them and I was afraid they might be triggered any moment. While we made the transaction neither side engaged in the usual chitchat. I never let up with my withering Anglo gaze and just stared quietly at them and enjoyed their discomfort.

The whole thing was kind of ridiculous because usually I'm the nicest go along to get along guy in the world. But I did not like their attitude.

The whole anti white thing is coming out in the open now. We will have two choices: Be their bitch or fight back.
Hock you handled that perfectly. Never look away. They take that as a sign that you are intimidated by them and they won't forget it.