White Children To Be Minority By 2020

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Now it's 2020 huh?! Swore couple months ago it's was 2040. Whatever white people are too spineless to ever change our policies.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I have a buddy who's half Mexican half German and Irish he identifies as white. These surveys don't take in to account cases like this.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I saw this yesterday. It's amazing how deracianated white people have become to their own history, pride and heritage. The fifty years of racial neutering in Amerika 2.0 have totally destroyed any collective sense of self for a whole race of people.

On a related note has anyone else noticed yahoo's full on assault on white people - constant articles about white privelege, ferguson pd being racist, institutional racism etc. it is beyond amazing how that site is spreading such misinformation.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I saw this yesterday. It's amazing how deracianated white people have become to their own history, pride and heritage. The fifty years of racial neutering in Amerika 2.0 have totally destroyed any collective sense of self for a whole race of people.

On a related note has anyone else noticed yahoo's full on assault on white people - constant articles about white privelege, ferguson pd being racist, institutional racism etc. it is beyond amazing how that site is spreading such misinformation.

Yes every couple months they publish these bull**** articles. They happily report the demise of white America.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Here in Texas our kids are all ready a minority, and it not even close. The local public school in my town is 60% mexican, 25% black 5% White, and the rest is "other". You couldnt pay me to send my kids down there. The little Whites kids that DO get stuck going there are pure wiggers in order to try to survive. Its heartbreaking.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White children are already a minority where I live.

At least East Asians are not so violent as Negroes.

Only a few neighborhoods in Canada are dangerous: Surrey with it's South Asian drug gangs and addicts, parts of Winnipeg with a lot of crazy AmeriIndians, and East Vancouver with a lot of crackhead and heroin-addicted AmeriIndians.

Richmond with an East Asian majority has a very low crime rate.

Riggins44

Master

Yahoo is horrendously anti-white racist, cult-Marxist garbage. I've had my email with them for years. I would switch email providers if it weren't such a huge pain in the ass.

Riggins44

Master
Only one thing to do about this. Start having more White children. Take the Duggers and the other families from Kids By The Dozen as an example. Also the Mormons, Evangelicals, devout Catholics, and Anabaptists. 50-60 years ago whites were having 3.5 children per couple. No need for gloom and doom, nothing is inevitable. Just have more kids. It's not complicated.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Only one thing to do about this. Start having more White children. Take the Duggers and the other families from Kids By The Dozen as an example. Also the Mormons, Evangelicals, devout Catholics, and Anabaptists. 50-60 years ago whites were having 3.5 children per couple. No need for gloom and doom, nothing is inevitable. Just have more kids. It's not complicated.

We've been blessed with 4, & might try for #5 (though the future of Amerika 2.0 seems very bleak). Also, I go to church with a (White) couple that have 14 kids (8 girls, 6 boys) who all theirs (no step kids, etc.) Similar to the Duggars, they're all home schooled. The girls wear the long dresses & long pretty hair (all blondes but 1 (w/ light brown hair)), & the boys wear their hair "high & tight" (like men should ;-). They're all very well mannered & nice looking kids. Also, our Pastor has 5 kids (also home schooled). So, there are a few "bright spots" amongst the sea of cultmarx castrated, gutless, pantywaist, self-centered pukes.

White children are already a minority where I live.

At least East Asians are not so violent as Negroes.

Only a few neighborhoods in Canada are dangerous: Surrey with it's South Asian drug gangs and addicts, parts of Winnipeg with a lot of crazy AmeriIndians, and East Vancouver with a lot of crackhead and heroin-addicted AmeriIndians.

Richmond with an East Asian majority has a very low crime rate.

I've lived all over Canada: Various locations in Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary. I've also visited and spent time in Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton.

By far, the most dangerous parts of Canada is the Black Neighborhoods in Toronto. There are a few parts of Toronto were robberies, murder, drug trafficking is rampant. The Jane/Finch area of Toronto has like 30 murders a year (almost always one black killing another black over drug money).

Some parts of Montreal are bad, always black neighborhoods.

Calgary is very safe. No coincidence it's also Whites, Asians, and Middle Easterners (almost no blacks here).

Winnipeg has a bad reputation but I found it OK when I was there. Based on what you're saying Surrey sounds bad, but it's hard to believe it's anything as bad as the black ghettos of Toronto/Montreal.

This Summer, I'll spend some time in Vancouver/Surrey and post my thoughts!

Of course, even the worst neighborhoods in Canada are nowhere near as"ghetto" as the legit ghettos of USA.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There are a number of similarly themed articles (the various ways in which Amerika is becoming less and less White) being published on a regular basis by demographers. They often focus on the year in which Whites (of all ages) are no longer 50% of the population, but sometimes they focus on the growing non-White child population, like this one. In either case, it isn't good news. About the only thing we can do at this point is to out-produce them until the day when current immigration policy is reversed, the invaders are thrown out, and/or the nation takes on a different form. By the way, the Rebs are expecting our second child!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
There are a number of similarly themed articles (the various ways in which Amerika is becoming less and less White) being published on a regular basis by demographers. They often focus on the year in which Whites (of all ages) are no longer 50% of the population, but sometimes they focus on the growing non-White child population, like this one. In either case, it isn't good news. About the only thing we can do at this point is to out-produce them until the day when current immigration policy is reversed, the invaders are thrown out, and/or the nation takes on a different form. By the way, the Rebs are expecting our second child!

Good news and congrats!!