Which Countries Have You Visited/ Do You Want to Visit?

harold

Guru
i hear people here mention ireland .
i have family there and visit now and then , but let me tell you that dublin is
not the place i once knew ,not quite france or england but a noticeable amount of africans
especially nigerians , just try to get a taxi in dublin for example.
the people that let this happen should be strung up , could of picked immigrants from
anywhere but sub saharan africa .
not just dublin but many towns and cities .
doesnt seem to be much resistance which is the saddening point ,not like northern ireland
or scotland which dont put up with this sort of **** .or simply been pretty lucky so far .
are people so blind that they cant see what has happened in other cities or what will
happen with next generations , but i still get the simple view that we are all just the same .why would you wish this for any part of your country .alittle bit of foresight would not go amiss or maybe ireland
is being run by bono (bonobo).
truely disgusting , and like england ,southern ireland is dead to me .
and true irish patriots like connolly would be rolling in there grave .

Last edited:
i hear people here mention ireland .
i have family there and visit now and then , but let me tell you that dublin is
not the place i once knew ,not quite france or england but a noticeable amount of africans
especially nigerians , just try to get a taxi in dublin for example.
the people that let this happen should be strung up , could of picked immigrants from
anywhere but sub saharan africa .
not just dublin but many towns and cities .
doesnt seem to be much resistance which is the saddening point ,not like northern ireland
or scotland which dont put up with this sort of **** .or simply been pretty lucky so far .
are people so blind that they cant see what has happened in other cities or what will
happen with next generations , but i still get the simple view that we are all just the same .why would you wish this for any part of your country .alittle bit of foresight would not go amiss or maybe ireland
is being run by bono (bonobo).
truely disgusting , and like england ,southern ireland is dead to me .
and true irish patriots like connolly would be rolling in there grave .

It's hard to believe whites in Ireland / England would blow each other up, but sit by and do nothing while ****** colonize them and rape their daughters

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see Europe, before the refugees arrived.