What if...

C Darwin

Mentor
What if the White nationalist movement starts to get traction? What will it mean?

I'm asking this because I just can't believe that the media masters are letting Glen Beck call Obama an anti-white racist on FOX. It goes against everything we know to be true about the controlled media.

Why would the media allow this? Why does he still have a job? Why hasn't he been caught with a hooker?

Are we being coddled? Is Glen going to be exposing Klansmen next month?

Could there ever be an acceptable WN in the MSM to advocate for our causes and interests?

And if there was, could we trust that person?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Since last year I have hardly listened to Glen Beck, but I am pleasantly surprised at his comments about Obama. Maybe the other press hasn't jumped on him yet because they feel too powerful and that his comments won't hurt them. I don't really buy that though, so I'm at a loss to explain it. We'll see what happens over the next few days. It might be a coddling. I don't know if a WN would be allowed in the MSM.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Or maybe the Isreali puppet masters strings are not attatched to Fox News, just a thought. Hopefully there is truth to my theory.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Or maybe the Isreali puppet masters strings are not attatched to Fox News, just a thought. Hopefully there is truth to my theory.

Actually, they were protesting against Obama in Israel this past week, calling him a racist and anti-Semite. What got them so worked up? He said they should stop building settlements on the West Bank.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, that was nice to hear about Beck. Hannity and a number of "conservative" talk show hosts have also gone to length to defend Crowly. I've also heard Hannity and Andrew Wilkow saying that Sotomayor is an anitwhite racist. (Although it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.)

They don't like Obama not sticking to defending poor little Israel as well, and focusing on Palestine.