was slavery really worth it?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
so there was slavery. Slavery still exists today in Africa. funny how sharpton doesn't have anything to say about that. he won't be able to get any money out of whitey there. anyways was slavery really worth it? what we have now is a war zone against white people by blacks. we, the white people, are the ones that brought them here. u can thank lincoln, kennedy and all the rest for the torture`they set upon us by freeing the slaves and ending segregation. Was slavery even worth 1 white life? I don't think so. now we are forced to live in fear of being robbed or killed. schools are turning into drug houses. our great cities are ruined. america is turning to crap and real fast. Hey we brought them here. We are responsible.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
If white people hadn't been castrated by political correctness, a lot of this sh*t wouldn't be happening. Edited by: White Shogun

LittleRebel

white shogun is right, in a way, we can't defend ourselves any more.
whiteathlete
also, when lincoln, kennedy and "the rest" wanted to free the slaves, they probably still believed that people are actually good at heart, no matter their color. i mean, throughout ages all the races have suffered in the slavery aspect. In 1600's the ocean was ridden with islamic slave traders that captured and sold german, russian, french, english women and men. blacks were also bought and sold equally to those of other races. I have actually read some history about that particular time and found that the blacks (men and women)were specifically captured for physical labor and the europeans (especially women) - for house work or to sell as slave girls to islamic leaders.
i suppose that would make sense (given the national average IQ of blacks, compared to whites) that they would be naturally more impulsive and violent, since now they are free to express it.
therefore we shouldn't blame those leaders who believed in good people, even though they're hard to come by any more.

White_Savage

Mentor
"Slavery" didn't exist in the Anglo New World in the same way it did in many Ancient cultures. It was murder to kill your slaves for Pete's sakes...compare this to slavery in many other cultures.

If being a "slave" in America were the same thing as being slave in say, the Near East, then there would be as many living descendants of the White Christians captured by Muslim corsairs as there are Black Africans in America today.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Hey we brought them here. We are responsible.

I didn't bring anyone anywhere, and I AIN'T responsible for nothing. Don't fall into that collective guilt they try to put on whitey, you innocent brother, they got no claim on you. The way I figure it I'm owed! I won't be happy until I'm paid back for damages or they vacate the premises.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, I am extremely proud of the white race. Everywhere we have gone we have accomplished. This was sarcasim, but it is the pain I feel. I worry for the white race for we are being kicked off our own land.