War with Iran!?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Jews in Tel Aviv and their north American colony won't be happy until they reduce the whole planet to a real holocaust to please their bloodthirsty "G_d".

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
That would be "god" with a little "g", as virtually none of the Israelis worship the God of the Bible, and even the ones that bother to be adherents of Judaism have no idea of who He is. And, last time I looked, their were no Canaanites to dispose of, so God has requested none of this.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

foobar75

Master
This is a good one to keep an eye on. They have been trying to get after Iran for years, so this is yet another bogus attempt to start beating some of those war drums. Most likely there won't be a military intervention of any kind, but hey, you never know.

BTW, according to Senator Carl Levin, D-Israel, this may be an act of war:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w..._senate_dem_says_iran_plot_may_be_act_of_war/

How soon before fellow Senators Chuck Schumer and Joe Liebermann join the party? BTW, Mr. Levin is the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee . A couple of pictures of the Senator for your viewing pleasure, in case you wanted to know where his true loyalties may lie:

iii.05232006.israel.plo.olmert.carl.levin.small.jpg

PHO-10Mar23-213320.jpg

Attachments

• iii.05232006.israel.plo.olmert.carl.levin.small.jpg
    iii.05232006.israel.plo.olmert.carl.levin.small.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • PHO-10Mar23-213320.jpg
    PHO-10Mar23-213320.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And all this is coming from Israel-USSA which not only claims a "G_d"-given right to murder anybody they feel like at any time any place in the world but does so - by the millions.

Bronk

Mentor
Fox News (voice of the GOP) and Bill O'Reilly have kept up a steady drumbeat for war against Iran since shortly after we plunged foolishly into Iraq. They may finally have their pretext for it. The whole thing smacks of Hearst and the Spanish-American War to me.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"The whole thing smacks of Hearst and the Spanish-American War "

ALL their wars were started like that. All of them. The bull**** about freedom and democracy and wars to end all wars and the enemy is evil and wants to take over the world is just for the stupid canon fodder.

General S. Butler, the most highly decorated Marine in US history: "War is nothing but a racket".

But now zionist occupied Washington has become absolutely insane with blood lust, starting new wars every month or two.

Possible outcomes if the madmen in Tel Aviv west or east do start this:

US military and mercenaries will die by the thousands if not tens of thousands in the middle east.

Israhell will go up in smoke.

If the Iranian missiles, like the Sunburn, work as advertised, and the USSA carrier fleet defense doesn't (that's what happened in the US' own war games) the sixth fleet will be going down.

Then the maniacs in Washington will be wanting to drop nukes on Iran. China will not like this at all, especially with nuclear waste coming in to their country. Neither will Russia. Developments then will be totally unpredictable as will be retaliatory strikes all over the world.

The Strait of Hormuz will be closed. Gas prices will rise astronomically.

Who knows what else, least of all the homicidal maniacs in israel and their hired hands in their colony? It will be totally unpredictable and could rapidly spin totally out of control. All China needs to do is cut off exports to the USSA and the USSA, along with the gas shortage, grinds to a halt. Almost everything here comes from China.

ww

Bronk

Mentor
General S. Butler, the most highly decorated Marine in US history: "War is nothing but a racket".

You're right. Smedley Butler was a hero of my grandfather's. I still remember a copy of Butler's book War is a Racket sitting on his bookshelf.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You're right. Smedley Butler was a hero of my grandfather's. I still remember a copy of Butler's book War is a Racket sitting on his bookshelf.

I don't believe in any war where you need a uniform to determine who to kill - or to hear the language spoken, or the accent, or ask what school they went to. Race war is something different. That is part of the conflict of nature. When they are ready to declare war against the black savages I'll be the first one to want to enlist. I've really got nothing against any other race, but blacks don't belong any place but in the jungle and it was a crime that they were taken away from the natural habitat - a crime with terrible ramifications.

ww

Quiet Speed

Mentor

werewolf

Hall of Famer
They sent their aircraft carrier USS Enterprise into the Gulf to look for trouble and harass Iran. This ship is the oldest aircraft carrier and scheduled to be decommissioned next year. At Pearl Harbor FDR lined up all the old expendable battleships in a row - loaded with sailors - after they had broken the Japanese code and knew what was happening. Get ready for Pearl Harbor-911 Two when the Israeli-Americans sink it and blame Iran.

From whatreallyhappened.com:

US to send old warship to Persian Gulf
Tags:

On board of the oldest US aircraft carrier, the USS Enterprise, Panetta told the crowd of 1,700 sailors that the 50-year-old ship is heading to the Persian Gulf region in a direct message to Tehran.
With the collapse of the oil embargo to force Iran into a confrontation over the Straight of Hormuz, the US and Israel are looking for another way to get the long-sought war with Iran started, and more to the point, need to make it look like Iran is starting hostilities in order to make it politically more difficult for Russia and China to support Iran.
Now, recall that Israel has a past history of attacking US warships and framing others to trick the US into attacks on Israel's enemies, with the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty (initially blamed on Egypt) as the most well-known example.
So here we have the USS Enterprise, the oldest carrier in the fleet, on her last legs, scheduled to be decommissioned next year. Her name is well known, in part because of the Star Trek TV series. Decommissioning a nuclear aircraft carrier is a very expensive process. USS Enterprise is powered by 8 nuclear reactors, all of which must be disposed of as nuclear waste material along with all the associated machinery. The US Navy would save a great deal of money, more than the scrap worth of the steel, if USS Enterprise were to be sunk in the Persian Gulf, where the radioactive mess is someone else's problem to deal with.
So, why send an ancient ship at the end of her useful life into harms way? The same reason Franklin Roosevelt moved a bunch of obsolete warships from San Diego to Pearl Harbor, while the newer carriers and warships were well away from Hawaii on December 7th, 1941.
Israel has 3 Dolphin submarines, given to her by Germany. They have been seen transiting the Suez Canal in the past, and could well be operating in the Gulf of Oman, even the Persian Gulf by now, lying in wait for a used-up and obsolete warship, more useful as a sacrificial lamb than an actual weapon, a ship with American sailors, to be attacked as Israel attacked the USS Liberty, then to be blamed on the designated target, Iran, by a compliant media.
If you agree with my analysis, please post the above everywhere you see this carrier story. If we can make them doubt a false-flag will be believed, maybe they will call it off.

»

Last edited:

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

I wonder if there'd be any possibility of our troops just saying no to another stupid invasion. Maybe like Alexander the Great's men said no to him about conquering India.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
They sent their aircraft carrier USS Enterprise into the Gulf to look for trouble and harass Iran. This ship is the oldest aircraft carrier and scheduled to be decommissioned next year. At Pearl Harbor FDR lined up all the old expendable battleships in a row - loaded with sailors - after they had broken the Japanese code and knew what was happening. Get ready for Pearl Harbor-911 Two when the Israeli-Americans sink it and blame Iran.

Once again while I agree with your main point I think it is important to note that the battleships that were at Pearl Harbor were not "expendable" but the main force of the US Navy Pacific Fleet at the time. Of the six that were sunk, 4 of them were refloated and returned to service. None of them were old in the sense that all had been modernized in an era when military hardware was not disposed every few years in an attempt to milk more money for the military industrial complex.

I also don't think anyone considers the current Enterprise expendable and it is difficult to imagine a nation like Iran being able to sink it. If that does happen then it will have to be an obvious staged incident and will do nothing more then highlight the navy's incompetence.

But yes, clearly our "leaders" want this war and we all know why.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Bronk

Mentor
You know, it's waaaaaaaaaay past time for someone to point out that these neo-con pricks are putting the interests of a foreign country above their own.

Afterall, the flag-waving, chickenhawk party (Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly et al) ought to be held up for the rank hypocrites they are.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Once again while I agree with your main point I think it is important to note that the battleships that were at Pearl Harbor were not "expendable" but the main force of the US Navy Pacific Fleet at the time. Of the six that were sunk, 4 of them were refloated and returned to service. None of them were old in the sense that all had been modernized in an era when military hardware was not disposed every few years in an attempt to milk more money for the military industrial complex.

I also don't think anyone considers the current Enterprise expendable and it is difficult to imagine a nation like Iran being able to sink it. If that does happen then it will have to be an obvious staged incident and will do nothing more then highlight the navy's incompetence.

But yes, clearly our "leaders" want this war and we all know why.

OK, maybe those battleships weren't "old and expendable", but they were lined up all in a nice neat row (but the aircraft carriers had had all just left!) at a point and time when the Roosevelt administration well knew a Japanese attack was coming to Pearl Harbor, and Admiral Kimmel was kept in the dark, and even his code breaking equipment had been taken away, and Roosevelt had his Pearl Harbor Day speech written in advance, and emergency equipment was sent to the Red Cross in Pearl Harbor the day before (same deal with 911 - FEMA in NY, NY on 9/10/01, plans all in place to attack Iraq and Afghanistan well before, Project for a New American Century etc etc.).

As for aircraft carriers getting sunk - if this generation of missiles can't do it next years' surely will. One Navy man made this cogent observation: There are now two kinds of military naval vessels, submarines and targets. And if the Sunburn missiles live up to their advertising hype it could be hasta la vista Fifth Fleet. As if the backstabbing traitors in Washington and Tel Aviv could give a ****. They showed exactly whose side they were on when the USS Liberty was under siege.

Last edited:

Paleocon

Guru

From the article:
"Iran has … threatened to launch missiles against the United States and our allies in the region in response to an attack" on its nuclear facilities or other targets"

:kev:This is serious stuff. Iran has threatened to defend itself if we attack them. How dare they?! America can't just sit back and let other countries threaten to defend themselves. If Iran is going to defend themselves against U.S. aggression then clearly we have no choice but to invade Iran. These sorts of defensive declarations are a real threat to Isra...I mean U.S. national security. :kev:

white is right

Hall of Famer
From what I have read a war with Iran is impractical. They have mountainous regions and have a large population that could stage a partisan war for years with an occupying force. It will be a air strike that will disable the "civilian" nuclear facilities. I don't think even the most hawkish of neo-cons think that after the Iraqi mess that a full invasion of a country of 75 million will fool the sheeple.....:thumbdown:

Paleocon

Guru
From what I have read a war with Iran is impractical. They have mountainous regions and have a large population that could stage a partisan war for years with an occupying force. It will be a air strike that will disable the "civilian" nuclear facilities. I don't think even the most hawkish of neo-cons think that after the Iraqi mess that a full invasion of a country of 75 million will fool the sheeple.....:thumbdown:

But that airstrike will provoke an Iranian response. When Iran retaliates we will launch a full invasion. The hawkish neo-cons aren't worried about the sheeple because they will have the politicians in place to start the war. Whatever dissent gets mustered will have to run on "losing Iran" after the war has begun which offends the sheeples' sense of jingoism.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Is Israel a Bigger Threat than Iran?"

So our “great allyâ€￾ Israel is threatening to mass murder Europeans if their occupation of Palestine ever falls apart. Does this sound like a nation we should be supporting or a nation we should be trying to disarm of its nuclear weapons?

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=25708

99% probably it is a bluff but can't take the chance that a Jewish nut job would try it even though the Jews would almost certain perish in aftermath. A strong Anti-missle system is needed to protect the White nations from Jewish nukes.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Aside from North Korea there is probably no nation that could press the button for nukes as easily as Israel(well maybe Pakistan or India could against each other). If a hard core hawk like Sharon was in power and Israel was blitzed by forces similar to the Yom Kippur war the whole region could be a no go zone for 50 years....:thumbdown:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This was a letter to the editor in yesterday's Las Vegas Sun:

"It would be extremely foolish for Israel to attack Iran. If Israel were to attack Iran with regular bombs, including 'buster bombs,' all Israel would do would be to delay the development of atomic weapons by Iran by a few years.

"When, not if, Iran develops atomic weapons, Iran could launch them at Israel to overcome the humiliation it previously suffered. Nothing humanity could do would prevent Iran's action. If Israel wants to survive, it must use its atomic weapons against Iran such that Iran will never be able to develop atomic weapons.

"If such action by Israel were to cause World War III with the death of billions, so be it. The cause of those deaths would not be Israel, but all of the nations of the world that permitted Iran to even come close to developing weapons of mass destruction when the stated aim of Iran was to whip [sic] Israel off the face of the map, killing every Israeli."

-- Jason G. Brent, Las Vegas

JReb1

Mentor
If Israel nukes Iran they'd probably get hit with a few nukes from Iran's neighbor, Pakistan.