Walmart employee trampled to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWFan

Mentor
No man, you aren't understanding what I'm saying. This is probably due to my tendency to try to post messages that people can agree with. Look, what I'm saying is this:

That worker had NO, none, whatsoever, responsibility for his death. I am in no way in favor of it. I'm sorry that he died. He didn't deserve it.

People that worship mindless consumption were responsible for his death.

That's that, man. I posted that I don't like execs, and that I think they're murdering people, but it seems to translates into my wanting this dude to die. They killed him. He didn't kill anybody. I'll just go to sleep until some of the dudes that've been threatening me in E-mail show up (just kidding--they won't, but they'll still threaten).

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
DWFan said:
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I in no way am happy about that black employee's death. In fact, I don't want the cash he was producing going to the mainly Jewish and European executives who are, through their apparently endless supply of money and power, and their ability to manipulate poor persons, invasive in the lives of not only every American, but every person in this world. The Wal-Mart employee was a fatal victim of a mentality that, as DarthVader said, is predicated entirely on mindless consumption with no empathy to others. Those who embody this mindset the most completely--AIG execs, Ford execs, Canadian thought police, black gangsters, etc.--must be removed from society. It doesn't mean they have to die by our hands. But they can't batten upon us as they have.

You're not happy about his death, but at the end of your post you summarize by saying that anyone who has the mindset of consumption must be removed from society, albeit not by death at our hands.

His death wasn't at our hands. What's the problem then, according to the idea you've espoused in your post?

The only real problem here is that he was an employee and not a member of the crowd. We don't know if he agreed with their mindless consumerism, or anything else about him.

I don't like to see anyone die a senseless death for stupid reasons, but I have given up feeling remorse for every single person who puts themselves in a stupid situation and dies because of it (not that this employee did so - I don't know.)

Particularly in that it seems to me that most of the world could give a sh*t whether I die, either, for that matter. And I'm sure some would like to hasten me on my way, too.
smiley2.gif

I'm still trying to figure out who the "Canadian thought police" are. I just hope they don't "batten upon us" anymore.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Menelik

DWFan

Mentor
Freak, it might be the ones who inculcated a society that made it immoral to support charities--outrightly--for diseases, such as cystic fibrosis, that affects mostly whites.
You know damn well why you're attacking me here. You know that you wouldn't be able to state the facts, though. I trusted you and told you where I live, and proved--incontrovertably--that what I said was true. You keep messing with me because

A) You are on the caste side
B) Unlike me, you haven't disclosed your location to a tribesman that tries to use it against you. You threatened me, but are too afraid to make good on it. The idea of a coward like you trading fists with me is absurd.Edited by: DWFan

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
Freak, it might be the ones who inculcated a society that made it immoral to support charities--outrightly--for diseases, such as cystic fibrosis, that affects mostly whites.
You know damn well why you're attacking me here. You know that you wouldn't be able to state the facts, though. I trusted you and told you where I live, and proved--incontrovertably--that what I said was true. You keep messing with me because

A) You are on the caste side
B) Unlike me, you haven't disclosed your location to a tribesman that tries to use it against you. You threatened me, but are too afraid to make good on it. The idea of a coward like you trading fists with me is absurd.

Good grief what a delicate flower you are dwfan! This is the friggin internet. Why on earth would we want to trade fists? You are coming across as a class-A troll. Please feel free to share with the rest of the posters anything I have said to you that could be construed as threatening. Do yourself a favor and step away from the computer for a while.
smiley36.gif
Btw I live in Georgia. You would know that if you look at the location numb-nuts.Edited by: Menelik

DWFan

Mentor
You told me that you lived in GA at the same time that you told me that we couldn't possibly have food lines, since you had been here three times (OOOH!) and never saw one. If this isn't a threatening message, I haven't seen one:

Go find someone else to bother little boy before you get yourself into trouble.

Again, how the hell am I supposed to get myself into trouble, being a little boy, unless you are threatening me?

Again, I dare you to make good on your threats. You are a puss and there ain't a doubt about it. I don't want to protract the verbal component of our conversation one more second. You threatened, you act. I've given you detailed information regarding where I live, and you just keep being a jew, threatening me over and over.

Edited by: DWFan

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
You told me that you lived in GA at the same time that you told me that we couldn't possibly have food lines, since you had been here three times (OOOH!) and never saw one. If this isn't a threatening message, I haven't seen one:

Go find someone else to bother little boy before you get yourself into trouble.

Again, how the hell am I supposed to get myself into trouble, being a little boy, unless you are threatening me?

Again, I dare you to make good on your threats. You are a puss and their ain't a doubt about it. I don't want to protract the verbal component of our conversation one more second. You threatened, you act. I've given you detailed information regarding where I live, and you just keep being a jew, threatening me over and over.
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Sheesh! Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.