Walmart employee trampled to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The only positive I can spin on this is thank god this wasn't in the South Bronx or Crooklyn. The death toll would have been higher from the Water Buffaloes err food stamps crowd rushing the door....
smiley5.gif
Here is the wire story...Surging shoppers kill New York Wal-Mart employee

Fri Nov 28, 11:47 AM

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A Wal-Mart employee in New York state's Long Island died on Friday when a throng of shoppers surged into the store and physically broke down the doors, a police spokesman said.

The 34-year-old man was at the entrance of the Valley Stream Walmart store when it opened at 5 a.m. local time and was knocked to the ground, the police report said.

The exact cause of death was still to be determined by a medical examiner.

Four shoppers, including a 28-year-old pregnant woman, were also taken to local hospitals for injuries sustained in the incident, police said.

The Friday after America's Thanksgiving holiday is known as Black Friday and marks what is traditionally the busiest retail day of the year, kicking off the Christmas shopping season.

U.S. stores across the country opened in the early hours of Friday to offer discounts to consumers hit by a contracting economy. Hundreds of shoppers waited on line before dawn at some locations to secure deals on holiday gifts.

Representatives at Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, were not immediately available for comment.

(Reporting by Michele Gershberg; Editing by Daniel Trotta and Sandra Maler) Edited by: white is right

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Footage of these Walmart Nation crowds reminds me of the movie Idiocracy.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow. You couldn't pay me enough to wait in that crowd, for anything.

after looking at that phoyo, why am I not surprised.
You will note that events that are mostly white never have problems with a stamped. A good example, the Indy 500. Largest one day sporting event, and no one has been stampleed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
My father in law works at Wally World and this morning two white women got into a fight over an XBox 360, and they were just waiting in line. The "blitz" hadn't even started yet, as it happened before 5 AM.
smiley5.gif

Alpha Male

Mentor
The CEO's and corporate heads must really get a kick out of their customers' "enthusiasm" for consumption.Indeed, we have becomespiritually devoid country. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

. Edited by: Alpha Male

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
A better example of sheeple you'll not soon find! The never-ending push of materialism continues. No suprised at the large number of untermenschen amongst the crowd (TNBS).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Social Darwinism at work. I would encourage more of this type of thing.
smiley2.gif

darthvader

Guru
This is why when you hear about the mumbai massacre you want to cheer. As far as I'm concerned when these terrorists target a five star hotel where all these rich corporate fatcats get pampered I cheer in delight. Any blow to these corporations and their ceos is a blessing. They are the true enemy to the white working class by shipping our jobs overseas while filling up their wallets and bank accounts. These f**king ceo bastards spit on us any chance they get. This is the world they created. Consume consume consume. That's all they care about even though the end result will be scorching this planet.&nbsp ;

DWFan

Mentor
darthvader said:
This is why when you hear about the mumbai massacre you want to cheer. As far as I'm concerned when these terrorists target a five star hotel where all these rich corporate fatcats get pampered I cheer in delight. Any blow to these corporations and their ceos is a blessing. They are the true enemy to the white working class by shipping our jobs overseas while filling up their wallets and bank accounts. These f**king ceo bastards spit on us any chance they get. This is the world they created. Consume consume consume. That's all they care about even though the end result will be scorching this planet.   ;  

As much as I hate it, you're absolutely right. We're dealing with zombies.

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
darthvader said:
This is why when you hear about the mumbai massacre you want to cheer. As far as I'm concerned when these terrorists target a five star hotel where all these rich corporate fatcats get pampered I cheer in delight. Any blow to these corporations and their ceos is a blessing. They are the true enemy to the white working class by shipping our jobs overseas while filling up their wallets and bank accounts. These f**king ceo bastards spit on us any chance they get. This is the world they created. Consume consume consume. That's all they care about even though the end result will be scorching this planet.   ;  

As much as I hate it, you're absolutely right. We're dealing with zombies.

Why would I want to cheer anyone getting killed?
smiley5.gif

DWFan

Mentor
They're killing others. People are starting to starve; the food line in my moderately prosperous city is over twice as long as it was a year ago. And zombies are wasting precious resources flying private jets to demand taxpayer money, as with the auto lords, or having half a million buck parties (more than most of us would ever see in a lifetime) to have a night's party, like AIG execs. This waste affects people--it is killing them.

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
They're killing others. People are starting to starve; the food line in my moderately prosperous city is over twice as long as it was a year ago. And zombies are wasting precious resources flying private jets to demand taxpayer money, as with the auto lords, or having half a million buck parties (more than most of us would ever see in a lifetime) to have a night's party, like AIG execs. This waste affects people--it is killing them.

Theres a food line in your city? Where do you live if I might ask?

DWFan

Mentor
Menelik said:
DWFan said:

Theres a food line in your city? Where do you live if I might ask?

Will tell you in PM.

Valley Stream, N.Y. used to be a nice neighborhood. I was born not too far from there over thirty years ago. I even used to go to the mall there--Green Acres Mall (up until about 1983 or so). Sadly, that area is on the border of southern Queens, which is Schwartze territory (also has a large Caribbean population), and it deteriorated in time to become just another ghetto in metro NY.

Cheering the death of someone working at Wal-Mart, because this country is devoid of productive jobs for the working class, hardly think that makes them deserving of that fate or "social darwinism.' Pathetic response.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Cheering the death of someone working at Wal-Mart, because this country is devoid of productive jobs for the working class, hardly think that makes them deserving of that fate or "social darwinism.' Pathetic response.

Mind your own business, I'll cheer for what I want, when I want and not give a damn what you think.

And BTW I did not hear much on the story at first and thought that it was one of the shoppers that was killed. That it was one of the workers makes it only a little less favorable to the overall condition of the gene pool.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
GreatLakeState said:

Mind your own business, I'll cheer for what I want, when I want and not give a damn what you think.

And BTW I did not hear much on the story at first and thought that it was one of the shoppers that was killed. That it was one of the workers makes it only a little less favorable to the overall condition of the gene pool.
smiley5.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
"I hope you enjoy your Nintendo Wii, Leroy, because I had to run to Walmart to stand in line all night and it made me miss work (watching Maury Povich) and it took half our welfare check that should have gone toward my manicure and take-out food and the payment for our Range Rover. Oh and by the way me and some other Mensa candidates killed a man. Merry Kwanzaa, and pass the Pepsi."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
jaxvid said:
GreatLakeState said:

smiley5.gif

Agreed Menelik.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

It was a black guy who got run over and killed by a black crowd.

Let's not go down to the level of blacks and wish anyone's death. That's the black's rung of the ladder.

Tom Iron...

DWFan

Mentor
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I in no way am happy about that black employee's death. In fact, I don't want the cash he was producing going to the mainly Jewish and European executives who are, through their apparently endless supply of money and power, and their ability to manipulate poor persons, invasive in the lives of not only every American, but every person in this world. The Wal-Mart employee was a fatal victim of a mentality that, as DarthVader said, is predicated entirely on mindless consumption with no empathy to others. Those who embody this mindset the most completely--AIG execs, Ford execs, Canadian thought police, black gangsters, etc.--must be removed from society. It doesn't mean they have to die by our hands. But they can't batten upon us as they have.Edited by: DWFan

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
DWFan said:
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I in no way am happy about that black employee's death. In fact, I don't want the cash he was producing going to the mainly Jewish and European executives who are, through their apparently endless supply of money and power, and their ability to manipulate poor persons, invasive in the lives of not only every American, but every person in this world. The Wal-Mart employee was a fatal victim of a mentality that, as DarthVader said, is predicated entirely on mindless consumption with no empathy to others. Those who embody this mindset the most completely--AIG execs, Ford execs, Canadian thought police, black gangsters, etc.--must be removed from society. It doesn't mean they have to die by our hands. But they can't batten upon us as they have.

You're not happy about his death, but at the end of your post you summarize by saying that anyone who has the mindset of consumption must be removed from society, albeit not by death at our hands.

His death wasn't at our hands. What's the problem then, according to the idea you've espoused in your post?

The only real problem here is that he was an employee and not a member of the crowd. We don't know if he agreed with their mindless consumerism, or anything else about him.

I don't like to see anyone die a senseless death for stupid reasons, but I have given up feeling remorse for every single person who puts themselves in a stupid situation and dies because of it (not that this employee did so - I don't know.)

Particularly in that it seems to me that most of the world could give a sh*t whether I die, either, for that matter. And I'm sure some would like to hasten me on my way, too.
smiley2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.