US Flag Merchant Ship Hijacked!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Why in the f... does a crew most likely manned by whites let some rag tag africans hi jack them? If I am the Captain of that ship and know the history of those straits, then when confronted by these Somali pirates(negros), I light them up with 50 caliber fire, WTF!

This is disgraceful, it is textbook why whites are looked at as weak! F...king blow those ragtag third world pirates out of the sea with 50 cal fire or any rifle power cheez!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The crew got the ship back somehow but the captain is being held hostage, they were carrying food relief to Kenya, sheesh
smiley5.gif

from news story
The ship was carrying emergency food relief to Mombasa, Kenya, when it was hijacked, the Copenhagen-based container shipping group A.P. Moller-Maersk said.

Merchant crews aren't supposed to fight pirates, short of using high-pressure hoses to try to stop them from climbing aboard, said John F. Reinhart, president and CEO of Maersk Line Ltd.

"They (the crews) don't have any weapons, so it would be inappropriate for them to try to be heroes. We'd like them to come home safely," he told a news conference.

Somali pirates are trained fighters who frequently dress in military fatigues and use speedboats equipped with satellite phones and GPS equipment. They are typically armed with automatic weapons, anti-tank rocket launchers and various types of grenades. Far out to sea, their speedboats operate from larger mother ships.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Wow, rather than spend several thousand dollars on arms for self protection or contracted security on board ship, the US Navy is now deployed to location which will cost millions. I hope this incident will change the group think on companies deploying merchant ships unarmed.

According to reports this is the first time in 200 years that Americans are being held by pirates. At least the crew repelled the negros on board and retook command. Unfortuneatley the captain of the ship is still being held. This sounds like a job for the SEALS, Go NAVY!

The Hock

Master
High pressure hoses against RPGs, grenades and machine guns, huh? I'm sure that would work, not. At least they'd get a badly needed shower, though.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Our navy has a operation plan to take out the entire Somali pirate operation just off the African coast. Nobody has the guts to procede with the plan and more "international cooperation and planning" is supposedly needed. Just let our navy seals take these guys out, what's the problem!

The Hock

Master
I wish Reagan was still around. The only cooperation and planning would be the coordination of firepower that he would lay on those Somali's flea bitten asses.

guest301

Hall of Famer
The Hock said:
I wish Reagan was still around. The only cooperation and planning would be the coordination of firepower that he would lay on those Somali's flea bitten asses.

I agree. Good ol Ronald Reagan. Rest In Peace.

j41181

Master
Now you all know, Obama is all show, no guts, no action. He's all talk, talk, talk, talk. His presidency will always be about boring negotiations. Expect Iran and North Korea top get their nukes under his watch.
smiley36.gif

Oh, and the pirates and terrorists will continue tormenting him.
smiley36.gif

Bush may have been just as stupid, but at least he showed action.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181

Menelik

Mentor
guest301 said:
The Hock said:

Was this the same Reagen that attacked Grenada when our embassy in Lebanon was bombed killing over 200 Marines?

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

From the Halls of Montezuma to the "Shores of Tripoli."

Same exact thing. The only differnce will be the results. In Jefferson's time, the problem was dealt with and afterward, the pirates understood that U.S. shipping was off limits to them. Today of course, what we'll get is a giant clusterf***. In the end. The pirates will get whatever they want and more.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
guest301 said:
The Hock said:

Was this the same Reagen that attacked Grenada when our embassy in Lebanon was bombed killing over 200 Marines?

I love and admire Ronald Reagan and quite frankly miss him considering the evil bastard that is in office now. However, my high regard for Pres. Reagan doesn't mean I agreed with him on everything, I have always been embarrassed by our lack of forceful responce to those over 200 marines that got killed that fateful day.

LabMan

Mentor
Carjacking,shipjacking,it's all the same,let's hope the usual suspects never get close to a space shuttle launch!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Wouldn't killing black pirates -- even in self-defense -- be some kind of a hate crime?

After all, it's the white man's fault these poor, downtrodden sorts have resort to piracy to win their humble bread.

We've got to do something for them! Let's organize a charity drive or concert. Maybe R.E.M. or U2 or Kanye can headline. Jamie Fox can give a speech on white racism. Gwyneth Paltrow or Sean Penn can be the MC and give us fashion advice and tell us about their blogs.

It's also our fault AIDS is rampant in Africa, but that's another chapter to the same sh-- we'll have to listen to on a different day.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

Westside

Hall of Famer
Here is my plan for solving this crisis as it pertains to the American hostage. First give into the prirate demands. Only give them counterfeit bills, you think those savages can tell a good counterfeit? Not. Once the exchange is made, and the hostage is safe. Light them up with the phalanx gun. Then proclaim to the world that the money was fake and don't f... with us anymore. I doubt BO could have thought up this. Its going to be interesting if BO appeases in anyway. Interesting times.

Menelik

Mentor
A good ending to this affair. And it happened on Easter!

Captain Freed

The Hock

Master
Quite a feat to get the good Captain out of that tight spot. They must have used some trickeration, like maybe dangled some bling from fishing poles for distraction just enough to ventilate 'em.

j41181

Master
Menelik said:
A good ending to this affair. And it happened on Easter!

Captain Freed
I was going to post the link myself. Never mind.

You said it, the Happy Easter Rescue! Nice to see the hostage Captain Phillips alive and well.
smiley4.gif

About time, the Navy SEALS were put into real action! They killed 3 of those negro numskulls, and 1 was captured!
smiley32.gif

This one will have a movie, and documentaries about. Too bad Obama will be mentioned a lot in it. But then, Bush was mentioned a lot in the historic 9/11 tragedy. So all is fair somewhat.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: j41181

foobar75

Master
God Bless those Navy Seals. From what I heard, it was 3 sniper head shots that took out these no good Somalian negroes.
smiley32.gif

I'm just glad we used force to deal with these thugs, instead of giving in to their demands.

And let's not forget the crew of the ship, who originally fought back and took control of the vessel.

I'm very happy about the way it has all unfolded.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Sniping in rough seas. WOW. Those SEALS must have some hi-tech stuff. Great outcome. About time we got a return on the tremendous money we spend on defense. All credit to Obama though.

j41181

Master
jaxvid said:
Sniping in rough seas. WOW. Those SEALS must have some hi-tech stuff. Great outcome. About time we got a return on the tremendous money we spend on defense. All credit to Obama though.
Same here, gotta give Obama a lot of credit. He ordered the lethal operation. I guess he's got some balls for spilling blood.
smiley2.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
speedster,

The chances of the sniper being other than White are near zero.

Tom Iron...

Menelik

Mentor
Tom Iron said:
speedster,

The chances of the sniper being other than White are near zero.

Tom Iron...

Not true. When I went to sniper school at Ft. Benning back in 83 there were quite a few black soldiers there. I'm just glad that the Capt. was rescued. That is was this thread is about isnt it?