Under Armour "commercials"

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
They are at the forefront of the cultural Marxist agenda right now. Compared to Under Armour, NIKE was a bunch of school boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDkuFBgsZV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDN8HlHWjo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzcu61Cc7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS94to96z4g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFbWqiZm6U0&feature=related

Let me guess.... the black "stud" is going to beat down the White guy and proceed to steal the pretty White broad?

Just think, when the media and Hollywood were in the hands of White Men, Whites didn't create filth and garbage like the above. White men didn't make movies where White men saved little black children. You know, the way "movies" are made today just so Denzel Washington can save "abused" White ladies and little White children (from White men of course). Old Hollywood had little interest in showcasing "unnecessary levels of diversity."

Also, What about the Gatorade "ad" where Dwyane Wade dunks over the White guy (although the dunk looks very weak and generally unimpressive)??

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Those commercials are almost as sad as the plethora of "comedies" that come out in the theaters (or, just as often, straight to video) that feature the ghetto-behaving black people who make white people all around them feel uncomfortable and awkward, until the latter third of the movie when the white people finally realize how uptight and racist they had been behaving, and thereafter realize how cool their ghetto black neighbors are.

Such movies inevitably have the old white lady who starts shaking her booty at the end.

But back on topic, yeah the underarmor ads are really racist. There's a clear, not at all subtle message in all of them that whites are weak and blacks are strong.

Gatorade sometimes also tries to build up chick athletes while underplaying white males.

I remember a couple of years ago this Gatorade commercial where Mia Hamm was put next to Peyton Manning on a treadmill -- and they of course were flanked by numerous blacks who were clearly supposed to represent the elite of their respective sports.

As if Manning couldn't carry a commercial on his own. Anyway...

It was clearly implied that Mia Hamm was as athletic as Manning

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
Those commercials are almost as sad as the plethora of "comedies" that come out in the theaters (or, just as often, straight to video) that feature the ghetto-behaving black people who make white people all around them feel uncomfortable and awkward, until the latter third of the movie when the white people finally realize how uptight and racist they had been behaving, and thereafter realize how cool their ghetto black neighbors are.

Such movies inevitably have the old white lady who starts shaking her booty at the end.

But back on topic, yeah the underarmor ads are really racist. There's a clear, not at all subtle message in all of them that whites are weak and blacks are strong.

Gatorade sometimes also tries to build up chick athletes while underplaying white males.

I remember a couple of years ago this Gatorade commercial where Mia Hamm was put next to Peyton Manning on a treadmill -- and they of course were flanked by numerous blacks who were clearly supposed to represent the elite of their respective sports.

As if Manning couldn't carry a commercial on his own. Anyway...

It was clearly implied that Mia Hamm was as athletic as Manning

My youngest cousin actually has a series of children's videos of fire"men" and all of them feature an abnormal ratio of firewomen. Two of the videos show a woman owning a man in physical abilities. One of them shows a woman firefighter being the hero, saving a trapped man out in a lake with his boat on fire before all the men firefighters.

Another video shows a man and woman firefighter throwing a baseball around and twice the woman throws a hard throw and the man drops it and the woman snickers.

I honestly think the writers of these programs or in your above case of commercials have vagina envy or something. I thought it was supposed to be girls according to Freud that had "penis envy". The men who write these commercials and videos are probably overweight nonathletic losers who would get smoked by most women in a footrace and can't get a date, I honestly do suspect they have vagina envy!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Rise

Guru
Heres another commercial, by Reebok this time. In it we have a beautiful white woman making fun of a white QB, then 2 black receivers laughing along with her statements.

My question is if your target consumer is predominately white, why use marketing that constantly alienates and denigrates them? Why even take the chance on limiting your primary source of income?

commercial

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
cjay said:
whites never ran hollywood to begin with.

Valid point.

What was "Hollywood" before it was called Hollywood? Did the Gentile start the movie-making industry?

And, of course, the jew used incrementalism. They pretty much had to wait to the dawn of the 60's before pushing a bunch of filth aimed at destroying White families and children. And, vile "movies" are given PG-13 Ratings today when they should be Adults Only. Then again, most mature adults have better things to do than pay money to watch mindless crap. Dumbing-down the youth (and worse) and making money as well. What a deal!

Although, I must say, it appears that more and more anti-White (male) movies are tanking at the box office. There are signs out there; We just have to notice 'em.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Deadlift,

Good points, My wife and I like the movies, but we're well aware of what you're talking about. We're old enough that such anti-White propaganda can't affect us. We see it for what it is.

As far as your observation that anti-White movies are tanking, I agree. That's mainly because they're inferior quality movies. The good movies hardly contain minorities and don't attack men.

One White Gentile that was in the movie business was that bum, old man Joe Kennedy.

Tom Iron...

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Unless of course the movie in question is an Affirmative Action flick. Movies like "The Great Debators" and "Freedom Writers" are clearly just trying to push an agenda of black intellectualism on the masses. "True" stories are taken wildly out of context and edited and exaggerated to the point that it becomes the "most inspiring film of the year".

This rubbish will always continue. The movie industry feels it owes blacks something, and will always continue to spew this filth.

Of course, a movie executive could never turn down a script promoting blacks in any way. Which is probably why you see so many of these hate-whitey movies on the screen when there is no reason they should be.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Ever notice how all the violent criminals on TV programs (rapists, murderers, arsonists, wife-beaters, drug-dealers) are usually WASPs?

It's like backwards land.

G

Its become a joke laugh at it all. But since we take the word "racist" seriously it means we all want to be seen as intelligent or so we think. Once you learn to question the whole system of our displacement and the idiots who seek to displace the white man and enslave us it makes life that much more fun.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Typical leftist White male bashing from Globalist Elite controlled "Madison Avenue". I don't waste money on premium/name brand clothes anyway, and there's no way I spend a plug nickel on UnderArmor. The (sweet) ironic thing is that the best offensive player (Manning) & defensive player (Urlacher) are White!
smiley4.gif

Deacon

Guru
"My better is better than your better."

"Do I make you nervous?!"

White girl..."I got strong all day."

"My quick smells like French toast,"

"thank you very much for coming."

Shut the f**k up! Some of the worst crap I have ever seen. I'm no longer a fan of Steve Nash because of that garbage.