UFC Live 5

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Jacob Volkman has some tight ground game. He dominated Danny Castillo.

I'd put him top 10 at 155 now.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Good submission win from Cole Miller. Never seems to be able to get over that next level, however.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Jim Hettes is a young white 145 pounder making his UFC debut. All 8 of his wins are by submission.

He just tapped Alex "Bruce Leroy" Caceres - the black buffoon of TUF fame.

Good win but needs to work on his stand-up game.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wow - Hamman-Dolloway round one was a fun round. Both guys came close to finishing.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hamman stops Dollaway. Bit of an upset.

Hamman just moved to 185 from 205 and has very strong striking and much improved ground game.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Cerrone KOs Brazilian Oliveria. "Cowboy" is looking better and better.

155 is stacked with tough white fighters.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Jim Miller throwing away his title shot. Ben Henderson seems to be handling him so far.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I hate to say it but Ben Henderson is a legit title threat at 155. He handled Jim Miller with ease.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Henderson is good for 155, tonight was your typical BJJ vs wrestling, and more often then not wrestling win out. I think they were pretty even when it came to striking, what lost it for Millewr was that arm triangle in the first round that took alot out of him. Henderson has great defense and he trains with BJ Penn another half Korean.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Results
Edward Figueroa(Brazilian) defeats Jason Reinhardt UD
Jacob Volkman defeats Danny Castillo (Latino)UD
Cole Miller defeats T.J. Obrein
Jim Hettes defeats Alex Caceres(Black) sub 2nd round
Ronnie Marks (Brazialian) defeats Karlos Vemola (Czech/Turkish)UD
Ed Herman defeats Kyle Noke sub 1st round
Joseph Benvidez defeats Eddie Winland UD
Jared Hamman defeats C.B. Dollaway 2nd round sub
Duane Ludwig defeats Amir Sadollah UD
Benson Henderson(Black/Korean) defeats Jim Miller UD
Chris Lytle defeats Dan Hardy SUB 3RD ROUND

Overall good card I was gald to see Chris Lytle pull off a victory in his final fight, and I am also glad another one of my prospects Jim Hettes got a victory. Volkman, Cole Miller, and Ed Herman looked very impressive. I am also glad to see Reinhardt and Vemola lose, because neither one of those guys should be in UFC. Reinhardt is 40 has a record of 20-2 and only 1 of the guys he defeated has a decent record. Vemola looks like a body builder and has no cardio, he wrestled in the Czech Republic which does have great wrestlers. I think Caceres, Reinhardt, and Vemola will all be cut.

Anak

Mentor
Jim Miller throwing away his title shot. Ben Henderson seems to be handling him so far.

Miller lost the fight when he went for that arm triangle and didn't get it, he was squeezing hard for like 3 minutes.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting fellers. I totally missed it. Ol' Cerrone continues to impress! :boxing:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer