UFC in August ( excellent matchup )

dkr77

Guru
Anyone interested in watching two very high level fighters compete against each other should consider watching the UFC in August. Chuck Liddell, the current light heavyweight champion, is putting his title belt on the line against Jeremy Horn. For those of you whohave never heard ofJeremy Horn here are a few facts; Horn has over 100 fights in his MMA career and is still in his twenties. Horn beat Liddell by choking him unconscience in one of the earlier UFC's. Last year Horn knocked out Forrest Griffin, theman who won the ultimate fighter TV reality series, in the first round of the IFC tournament (NHB event). Horn is not some muscled up roid freak, but just a average white guy who really enjoys fighting. He has always had a great ground game and now his standup looks to be top notch also. Jeremy Horn has always been one of my favorite fighters and if you get a chance check him out. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Sounds good, but I dont think any white fighter in the UFC is just some "average white guy." They are exceptional athletes.

dkr77

Guru
Average as in looks like a computer programmer or store clerk.Heis not some hulkish looking brute and therefore looks more like an average person.