UFC Fight Night

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Doc Holliday said:
Couple of guys on this thread say they like Rampage Jackson. I read in a MMA magazine about a month ago an interview where Rampage Jackson said the best thing about MMA is that he gets to "BEAT UP WHITE PEOPLE & NOT GO TO JAIL FOR IT!"..

I don't like him, either.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Doc Holliday said:
Couple of guys on this thread say they like Rampage Jackson. I read in a MMA magazine about a month ago an interview where Rampage Jackson said the best thing about MMA is that he gets to "BEAT UP WHITE PEOPLE & NOT GO TO JAIL FOR IT!"..

I don't like him, either.

If Rampage actually said that,then I change my earlier post about liking him.Imagine if Liddell had something like that about beating up black people. Even if he said that tongue in cheek, a jest often reveals a inner truth.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm sure "Mr.Funnyguy" Rampage said it in a "joking" manner, but probably meant it all the same. IMO, he's an obnoxious dolt and I'm hoping Forrest can win the belt back & shut Jackson's ever-running yap.

I couldn't find that particular interview but here he is "LIVE" on TMZ being "FUNNY"..LOL..I've heard or read about the guy talking crap about white people in at least 4 interviews....

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/28/rampage-can-talk-white-but-is- he-right/

OH BTW, the funniest part about this is....The girl that called 911......WAS WHITE!!!!!!!...LMAO!!Edited by: Doc Holliday

There isn't supposed to be a space in between "- he" on the link but no matter how many times I edit it, it won't change back. Sorry, bout' that folks