7. Nick Thompson - $6,000

8. Thiago Alves - $4,000

9. Kevin Jordan - $3,000

10. Ansar Chalangov - $2,000
10. Jeff Newton - $2,000
10. Keith Wisniewski - $2,000

dkr77

Guru
The payscale does'nt suprise me much except for Rich Franklin, who is grossly underpaid. But if I recall Franklin signed a multi-fight deal with zuffa, which is very unusual for them, and I would imagine that his pay increases each time out. I would hope Dana White would value a fighter with as much talent as Franklin and pay him accordingly. As far as some of the lower scale fighters it is not unusual for boxers just starting out to be paid $2-$4 K for a televised bout. The payscale for Couture / Liddell 3 will be much higher.

White_Savage

Mentor
Our newest troll is posting this presumbably to argue that no ni*g*gers can be bothered to do one night's work for a measly $110,000.00, and that's the reason there are almost no ******** in MMA (Except for the ones that suck). However, no intelligent non-troll can possibly believe that anyone, even the 99% of ******** who are poor and make 0 dollars from sports, is so lazy they'd rather stick to a steady diet of gubment cheese than train to take Chuck Liddell's pay and all the endorsement dollars he gets for peddling Xyience or whatever its called. You have been thoroughly answerd on all your bullsh*t jody, however, when outargued you immediately quit the thread to open annoying hostilities on another front. Well, as a time-wasting troll you've had more than your share of air-time, and you need to go bye-bye.

Gary

Mentor
Hockey players make a lot of cash, so where are the colored players?

dkr77

Guru
I read where Liddell signed a million dollar endorsement deal with xience. Also, look at all the blacks in K1 and they make very little money.

dkr77

Guru
Guests, It is now being reported that Chuck Liddell will make $2.7 million this year from fighting and endorsements.I guess that's not enough money tointerestmany black athlete's though. By the way, would you like a towel to wipe the egg off of your face
smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
dk, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or if you really don't know, but just in case, "Guests" is the new nick for "jody," who has been banned. I don't think he is reading your responses , unless he's doing so incognito.
smiley36.gif

dkr77

Guru
Shogun, Thanks for the heads up. He may not be able to post but I would bet he is reading the posts
smiley2.gif
Edited by: dkr77