UFC 302: Poirier Vs. Makhachev

Arerequired

Mentor
Main Card:
Lightweight:Dustin PoirierVs.Islam Makhachev (c)
Middleweight:Sean StricklandVs.Paulo Costa
Middleweight:Kevin HollandVs.Michał Oleksiejczuk
Welterweight:Niko PriceVs.Alex Morono
Welterweight:Randy BrownVs.Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
Prelims:
Middleweight:César AlmeidaVs.Roman Kopylov
Heavyweight:Jailton AlmeidaVs.Alexander Romanov
Lightweight:Grant DawsonVs.Joe Solecki
Welterweight:Philip RoweVs.Jake Matthews
Welterweight:Mickey GallVs.Bassil Hafez
Women's Bantamweight:Ailín PérezVs.Joselyne Edwards
Catchweight (130 lb):Mitch RaposoVs.André Lima

Last edited:

Arerequired

Mentor
So Poirier did much better than expected, gave Islam a tough fight before finally getting put into a submission which he could not escape.

Strickland was nearly robbed with a 49-46 Costa card, I think it may have to do something with the UFCs lgbtq globo shareholders, that seems outright malicious rather than incompetent.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
So Poirier did much better than expected, gave Islam a tough fight before finally getting put into a submission which he could not escape.

Strickland was nearly robbed with a 49-46 Costa card, I think it may have to do something with the UFCs lgbtq globo shareholders, that seems outright malicious rather than incompetent.
I'm always suspicious of split decisions these days. I didn't see the fight but I'm sure it should have been an easy UD for Strickland. They definitely want Strickland gone as he is way to open about his opinions and when it doesn't align with the left they suddenly aren't aren't the party of tolerance and acceptance.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Strickland is one of the most hated in sports and the MMA media ( which is full of woke nerds) want him to lose and become irrelevant.
However, much of the UFC share his views, including Costa.

Also majority of these Dagestani, Chechen fighters are overrated by the UFC hype machine.

truthpilled

Strickland is one of the most hated in sports and the MMA media ( which is full of woke nerds) want him to lose and become irrelevant.
However, much of the UFC share his views, including Costa.

Also majority of these Dagestani, Chechen fighters are overrated by the UFC hype machine.
islam loses to leon if he moves up to 170