UFC 123 From Detroit,MI.

hawkeye

Guru
My grandfather is from Italy, so should I stop posting here. Most Germans have some Italian in them due to the fact that in the 1700's the the Holy Roman Empire was France, Northern Italy, and and Germany.

hawkeye

Guru
BTW Greece and Turkey have hated each other since the days of Homer. They are two different religions and two very different cultures.

Anak

Mentor
hawkeye said:
My grandfather is from Italy, so should I stop posting here. Most Germans have some Italian in them due to the fact that in the 1700's the the Holy Roman Empire was France, Northern Italy, and and Germany.

The contention isn't that "Italians" aren't white, but rather that only Sicilians and some other southern Italians are not, or have a lot of Afro-Asiatic admixture. Northern Italians are descended from the Lombards, and Italians themselves are wont to say "Africa begins at Naples." [Or Rome]

Whether or not Sicilians are or should be considered White, the fact remains that there is quite the difference between northern Italians and Sicilians and they should not be lumped together. Just look at some pictures and an IQ chart.

Howard

Guru
Facts are facts. Modern day Greek DNA is more similar to Turk DNA than White DNA. Ancient Greeks were Aryan, but those Aryans were killed or moved to parts north. But the point is White American fighters suck and that is the point I made in previous posts. But the follow up is a beratement against me on the fact that Greeks are White when they are clearly not. I guess the average commentator at this website has A.D.D.

Anak

Mentor
hawkeye said:
BTW Greece and Turkey have hated each other since the days of Homer. They are two different religions and two very different cultures.

Turkey is really quite different than what Anatolia was in the "days of Homer," by then Dorian Greeks had colonized much of Anatolia, and the Trojans and Mycenaeans were racially and linguistically similar. Turks are an Asiatic group that started conquering modern day "Turkey" within the last millennium.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hawkeye, Italians are White indeed, but southern Italians (Sicilians) aren't Aryan. IMO, Aryans hail from NW & Central Europe...Nordic nations, British Isles, Bavaria (Deutschland, Republik Ã-sterreich), Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Northern Italy & NW France, BTW, I have no issue with Italians & love their cuisine.
smiley1.gif

Howard, there are Greeks who look non-White (& similar to Turks). However, my buddy's Grandad was born & raised in Greece (migrated to Brunswick, GA in his 20s), BUT had steel blue eyes & sandy brown hair (Aryan traits). I guess it's a "slippery slope" when we evaluate southeastern Europe Mediterraneans as White.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Borussia

Guru
Yea Howard, brunette Germans with brown eyes aren't white either. They have 'Turk DNA' in them.
smiley29.gif

All brunette types with any semblance of olive tone must not be pure white too, huh?

Greeks are White. Go there and find out dude.
Btw, no fan of Turks in general as a culture, yet many of them (not all granted) are White too.
A good rule of thumb, at least in America, is what the media would classify and which agenda it promotes.
All Turkish NBA players are classified as 'White'.

Post your scientific evidence indicating that 'Greek DNA is Turkish/or non-White' please.

Those that like to do the who is White in fighting thing must be watched to see what precisely is their purpose.

All countries in Europe, especially near the South, have a large variety of people and phenotypes.

Howard

Guru
When did I say Germans with brown eyes were'nt White? You are a moron like most of the people that post here. This is officially my last comment. Good luck to the few of you that are'nt idiots.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
See ya Howard, thanks for stoping by!!
smiley111.gif

Anak

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Howard, there are Greeks who look non-White (& similar to Turks). However, my buddy's Grandad was born & raised in Greece (migrated to Brunswick, GA in his 20s), BUT had steel blue eyes & sandy brown hair (Aryan traits). I guess it's a "slippery slope" when we evaluate southeastern Europe Mediterraneans as White.

Was he Macedonian Greek? They're usually quite fair. Also it seems the more rural areas in Greece and southern Italy have their abundance of fair-eyed and haired people. Of course, the cities are a hectic hodgepodge of genetics, but that's no different than anywhere in Western Europe.Edited by: Anak

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Howard said:
When did I say Germans with brown eyes were'nt White? You are a moron like most of the people that post here. This is officially my last comment. Good luck to the few of you that are'nt idiots.

I knew you were a troll. You just proved that yourself. You clowns always slip up or eventually admit it yourselves.

Anak

Mentor
I doubt he was trying to troll, he just seems a bit unstable and prone to meltdowns. He seems thinned skinned yet lacks tact.

moose

Guru
I have seen iranians who are white, I have seen some turks who are white, and most sicialians are white, the famous boxer jake lamotta is sicilian and is clearly white

snow

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Howard said:

I knew you were a troll. You just proved that yourself. You clowns always slip up or eventually admit it yourselves.

the only problem is that most of them manage to get us bickering with each other on who is white and who isn't, at least that is what i have noticed with the last few trolls.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Anak said:
DixieDestroyer said:

Was he Macedonian Greek? They're usually quite fair. Also it seems the more rural areas in Greece and southern Italy have their abundance of fair-eyed and haired people. Of course, the cities are a hectic hodgepodge of genetics, but that's no different than anywhere in Western Europe.

I don't recall. He'd passed away before I met my buddy (in grade school). My buddy's Dad (2nd generation Greek) had sandy brown hair (too) & his oldest son (my buddy's brother) has same hair & light hazel eyes.

FYI, I worked with a gal from Turkey & she looked White (as well). There are White Turks, but all & all...I don't think of them as a "White" nation.

I agree we ought not get caught up splitting hairs over generalization of what nationalities are White (vs. not).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
only White people offer true diversity when it comes to appearance. take my family, for instance. i am dark complected, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, while mybrother has almost glow-in-the-dark white skin, blonde hair (that was almost pure white until he hit puberty), and blue-green eyes. we came out of the same two White parents.

now tell me, can any other genetic group produce such truly wonderfuldiversity? hell no, says i.
smiley2.gif

furthermore, this frequent arguing over who is White is oftentroubling to me. there are so few White folks left in the world, we need to stick together not splinter apart.