UFC 113 : Machida vs. Shogun v2

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's the lineup for Saturday nights UFC 113 from Montreal, Quebec (Canada)...

Main Card

* Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
* Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
* Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
* Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione
* Middleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher

Preliminary Card

* Middleweight bout: Joe Doerksen vs. Tom Lawlor
* Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet
* Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks
* Heavyweight bout: Tim Hague vs. Joey Beltran
* Welterweight bout: Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Mike Guymon
* Middleweight bout: Jason MacDonald vs. John Salter

UFC 113

Sherdog's Main Card Preview

Sherdog's Prelims Preview

***I'm pulling for Machida, (half-caste) Kos vs. (pure "afflete") Daley, Stout, Mitrione (vs. "Bimbo Lice"), Grant (vs. "injun") Hendricks, & Hague (vs. mexicrement) Beltran.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Anak

Mentor
I think Shogun is a Mediterranean White and not a Mestizo, he's from southern Brazil.

10449.jpg

of2544.jpg

mauricioshogunrua.jpg

Murilo Rua:
muriloruaprev.jpg

MuriloRua.png

In comparison here is a famous Portuguese athlete:
luisfigo.jpg

So I'm rooting for Shogun over Machida.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Rua is a white Brazilian and would not look out of place in an Italian American neighborhood.

However, he does not speak English and many people in the U.S. are ignorant about race, thinking there can be no such thing as a purely white Hispanic or that only Anglo Saxons are white.

Also, are you sure Hendricks is an Indian? He has a beard and few Indians can grow a beard. Perhaps just part Indian like Dan Henderson?

I think Machida, Kos, Mitrione, Stout and Belcher will win and it will be a decent night for whites yet again.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wow - Belcher looked very good in tapping Cote.

Too bad Belcher has a comic book looking tattoo of Muhammad Ali - a huge racist - on his arm. Doubly insulting since he is a Mississippi boy.

I'll overlook the fact but why do our people do such stupid things like that? Why not a tat of superior white athletes like Rocky Marciano or Jack Dempsey?

Ugh ....

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Matt beats Kimbum like the over hyped punk that he is. Kimbum needs to go to fighting at Keg parties and Barbecues!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Good first round but close. Kimbo looks very tired but has improved his ground game.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I wish Mitrione wouldn't keep smiling like an idiot. Just go out and fight, man.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Mitrione KO'd a much improved Kimbo. had him in ground and pound for like 2 mins and ref finally had enough.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Mirione will never compete with the big 5 at heavyweight (Lesnar, Carwin, DosSantos, Mir and Velasquez). But if he keeps improving I can certainly see him as a top 10 heavyweight some day. Give him a year, for example, and he'd beat the most overated fighter in the game - Kongo.

Hah ... the way he keeps KOing Great Black Nopes like Davis and Slice, Matt will be the most hated fighter of the DWFs.Edited by: Liverlips

Liverlips said:
Also, are you sure Hendricks is an Indian? He has a beard and few Indians can grow a beard. Perhaps just part Indian like Dan Henderson?

A large percentage Native Americans are mostly White, but still identify as Native to benefit from minority status. I remember a Native woman who was like 3/4 White and 1/4 Native, yet all she talked about was how her "people had been oppressed". If you looked at her she would not even know she was an Injun. I think the law is that as long as your 1/8 Indian you can claim to be Native American. That's why you have people who look totally White claiming to Natives.There are very few full-blooded Native Americans left in this country.

Hell Dan Henderson's wiki says that his grandmother is 1/8 Native, so that would make him 1/32 Indian yet he still claims to be part Indian. I'm thinking Hendricks is similar. A mostly white guy trying to benefit from posing as a minority.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well put, Guest. Heck, Heather Locklear claims she is part Indian!

Besides, as we said before, Indians and Asians are not the problem with the racist caste system. The hilarious myth of black athletic supremacy is the problem. This myth endures even as whites dominate blacks in most sports.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wow - what a surprise. Kos handles Daley and then Daley sucker punches him after the fight.

But the funniest part was when referee Dan Mirigliota just manhandles Daley after that.

Very typical black behavior. These guys are awful sportsman and even worse fighters.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Next up for Kimbum, a fight vs Steven Hawking!

hawkeye

Guru
Hawking has a very good ground game, he has been working off his back for a very long time.

hawkeye

Guru
Paul "Herpes Simplex" Daily is a Jack@$$. He should be not only fined but suspended. Then again that was the only shot he got in the whole fight. I felt bad for Canada today, they only had one of their fighters win. Though I thought Hague should have been given the victory.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I know Dana has got to be desperate now that his super negro lost yet again to a White man. Maybe he can set up a fight between Kimbum and Nancy Pellosi. My money is on the broad. Edited by: WHITE NOISE

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Another example of the ubiquitous negro sucker punch! What a punk. That shot to Josh would have made Blount proud. I bet this guy won't get suspended or even fined.

hawkeye

Guru
Dan White just announced he has kicked Daley out of the UFC. I personally think Dana White is Fairer to White people then The Guys who run Strikeforce. Strikeforce is overly black and even the underqualified black fighters are given even less talented white fighters to build up their record. As for Kimbo the only reason he keeps him around is for ratings, So don't blame Dana blame the Youtube morons.

hawkeye

Guru
Chances are Strikeforce will pick up Daley. Daley is good friends with Queen Mo and he was formerly is Strikeforce. I hope Shields crushes Daley again.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
LL, fyi...Hendricks lists his "Ethnicity" as "Native American" on his own MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/johnyhendricksttd

Also, it's a Johnny Cash tattoo that Belcher sports...not (overrated, caste "deity") Ali. So, in my estimation, he's doing Mississippi & Dixie proud!
smiley2.gif

johnny-cash-and-alan-belcher.jpg

johnny-cash-in-january-1960.jpg

***Here's the full results from UFC 113...

Preliminary Card

* Middleweight bout: Jason MacDonald vs. John Salter

Salter defeated MacDonald via TKO (injury) at 2:42 of round 1.

* Welterweight bout: Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Mike Guymon

Guymon defeated Yoshida via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

* Heavyweight bout: Tim Hague vs. Joey Beltran

Beltran defeated Hague via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 29-28).
smiley6.gif

* Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks

Hendricks defeated Grant via majority decision (29-27, 29-27, 28-28). Grant had a point deducted due to multiple groin strikes.

* Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet

Davis defeated Goulet via TKO (punches) at 1:23 of round 2.

* Middleweight bout: Joe Doerksen vs. Tom Lawlor (posing as UFC pioneer Dan Dan Severn
smiley36.gif
)

Doerksen defeated Lawlor via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:10 of round 2.

Main Card

* Middleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher

Belcher defeated Cote via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:25 of round 2.
smiley32.gif
(for the more "Aryan" looking Belcher)

* Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione

Mitrione defeated Slice via TKO (punches) at 4:24 of round 2.
smiley32.gif
smiley4.gif

* Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens

Stephens defeated Stout via split decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29).

* Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley

Koscheck defeated Daley via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

* Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua

Rua defeated Machida via KO (punches) at 3:35 of round 1 to become the new UFC Light Heavyweight Champion.

***My "half cent"...
- Mitrione outclassed "Bimbo Lice", but Matt's BJJ needs much improvement. I'm a BJJ purple belt (2 stripes) & can certainly tell ya'll that Matt ...1) missedan arm bar opportunity, 2) didn't sync in the triangle well, 3) didn't execute the anaconda choke thoroughly. Matt has heavy hands, a good chin & reach, BUT needs to improve his wrestling & BJJ if he wants to hang with the upper rung of the HW division (Mir, "Mud Prude", Nog, Carwin & Mir),

- I was pulling for half-caste Koscheck & was confident his superior wrestling would lead to victory. I wasn't surprised 1 iota by Daley's TNB (& weak) "sucker punch".

- I'm not at all down with Shogun's win. He does look "Sicilian" or Greek. He was a stud in Pride.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

hawkeye

Guru
I tran BJJ and I agree with you on Matt Mitrione, but in his defense he has only been training for two years. Kimbo has been training for five. Also Kimbo trains at ATT, A gym with a good mixed martial arts program. Mitrione trains at roufussport which is more of a kickboxing gym.