U.S. Population Map (w/ Racial Demographics)

Riddlewire

Master
Scary stuff.
It's difficult to find many places where the illegals population isn't exploding.

Also, throughout the South, the negroes are moving out of communities that they've already destroyed (like mine) and flooding into previously 100% white towns. In particular, the afro-duhmericans appear to have set their sites on the Ozarks.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dixie, according to the map you provided (which is really cool) I went from a county that is 23% White to a county that is 80% White. Not a bad move, methinks! By the way, I was almost correct in predicting that my home county would lose 1/4 of its White population between 2000-2010. It had done so during the preceding two decades.

Europe, your map is an interesting one too. My old census tract was a mere 13% White, while my new one is 89% White. An even better way to look at my move!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Dixie, according to the map you provided (which is really cool) I went from a county that is 23% White to a county that is 80% White. Not a bad move, methinks! By the way, I was almost correct in predicting that my home county would lose 1/4 of its White population between 2000-2010. It had done so during the preceding two decades.

Europe, your map is an interesting one too. My old census tract was a mere 13% White, while my new one is 89% White. An even better way to look at my move!

Glad you made the move, Colonel! I'm not so lucky. Most of North Jersey used to be a decent place to live 20 years ago when I was growing up as a kid. It's slowly turning into slum after slum.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
wa33, my home county has been majority black pretty much ever since it existed (1870s), but since forced integration and the growth of the welfare state, Whites have left the Delta in waves. One Delta county lost almost half of its White pop. between 2000-2010. Another one lost 1/3, several others between 25-30%. Thank you FedGov!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Looking at that map, I'd say northern MT, ND, ID or AK would be the most "optimal" locations. :)

Europe

Mentor
If you look at Manhattan on the NYt MAP, you will notice how black free Manhattan is except for the northern tip and a few other areas on the West side. There are tracts on the Upper East Side with 0% blacks. and 93 to 97% white. Of course, these people are sure for diversity, that is for others.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you look at Manhattan on the NYt MAP, you will notice how black free Manhattan is except for the northern tip and a few other areas on the West side. There are tracts on the Upper East Side with 0% blacks. and 93 to 97% white. Of course, these people are sure for diversity, that is for others.
Yes these are the Bloombergs and Hollyweird stars that live in NYC and the corrupt Wall Street scamsters that helped tilt the US and world economy into a near depression. Of course of some of these same people have ethnically cleansed many Manhattan neighborhoods of working class White people too ie Little Italy and Hells Kitchen.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/396/carteu.jpg

information about black newborns in france
as you may know, racial stats are forbidden in france

but on this map , in green, you have the % of new-born in 2007 that had a black ancestor (it is the map showing how many babies have a risk to get Sickle-cell disease, and only blacks have a high risk of having this disease)

in france, this specifically african desease became the most frequent genetic desease

you can see that paris has already more black newborns than arabs-whites-asians

and in the rest of france, there are less blacks, but more arabs
add the spanish, asians, sicilians ....

in france, excluding the islands like reunion, guadelupe .... 28.5 % of the newborns is black (or was black, in 2007)

Last edited: