U.S. Elite Forces Lack Diversity?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't post here very often, mostly just lurk on the forums. But I couldn't believe that this article was actually published by the Military Times, it's quite laughable.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/05/diversity-seals-green-berets/31122851/

Greetings RB10. :)

Indeed that article is loaded to the brim with cultural Marxist Bullcorn. Our military SpecOps needs more "diversity" like 'we the people' need more taxes & tyranny. The proven fact is that (like most other areas) White men are far & away the best Special Forces operators. This is true for a number of reasons. Primary, due to superior intelligence, discipline, warrior mentality, commitment & manual dexterity. The other races just don't measure up in these areas (cumulatively).

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
The Special Forces are fine the way they are. White men are "overrepresented" here for very good reasons, as DixieDestroyer pointed out.

In a life or death struggle I think I'd prefer the White man's protection rather than the dubious safety offered by a bunch of inferior affirmative action morons who got their jobs because the standard got lowered.

Most people, whatever their race, know deep down that they'd prefer that the firefighters, police, and military persons that will either save their lives or end them, be WHITE, and MEN.

As in, not some dome dyke who THINKS she's a badass, not some noble negro, and none of that other nonsense.

When it's life or death, everyone knows what's up.

RB10

The recruiting, selection process, and training pipeline for each branch's special operations is the most honest and fair system this country currently has. As long as someone meets the prerequisites to get a chance to go to selection they can go. From there it's on an individual's performance, drive, critical thinking skills to meet a set standard. It's not like other systems like college football and the NFL, where they recruit only one particular race and may let a few Caucasians here and there. It's crazy that there is a belief in too many Caucasians in one particular job or sport is a bad thing.

Nelson

May I offer a heretical thought? Since the "US" military is only and consistently used for purposes of evil, wouldn't it be logically better to have it full of trannies, ghettoids, MS-13 thugs, *** militants and liberal wimmin? More of the people torturing us at home will be put out of commission, and at such a low level of competence, "our" military will be able to do less damage to other countries that weren't bothering us till we bothered them?

This may sound like a comic routine, but wouldn't actually be better in real terms? The fedgov AIN'T planning to actually win anything anytime soon. Its purpose is clearly to ruin and destroy everything it can. That is one of the straightest lines through the universe anymore.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The "Pentagram" (artificially) pushes for more skirts in 'leadership' positions. What a sick joke! God's Word & common sense are quite clear...NO woman should EVER be in any authority position over a (competent, sane) man. A woman's place is in the home, NOT out playing "career woman" (whilst riding AA promotions the entire way). Besides, without these cultural Marxist AA policies, these dames would be lucky to get a job waiting tables or in a secretarial pool.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pentagon-promotes-lean-groups-boost-women-leadership-122906058.html

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The "Pentagram" (artificially) pushes for more skirts in 'leadership' positions. What a sick joke! God's Word & common sense are quite clear...NO woman should EVER be in any authority position over a (competent, sane) man. A woman's place is in the home, NOT out playing "career woman" (whilst riding AA promotions the entire way). Besides, without these cultural Marxist AA policies, these dames would be lucky to get a job waiting tables or in a secretarial pool.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pentagon-promotes-lean-groups-boost-women-leadership-122906058.html

Good post and right on target DD. I agree 100 percent!