Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is going to be an Epic Fight Night. I really enjoy watching Tyson Fury both in and out of the ring. The guy can talk smack with the best of them. He is also very funny yet an Alpha Male in everyway. The best part is
his boxing skills in the ring. I've never seen such a big man who can move like a much younger man. His defensive and offensive skills are special for his size. Very hard fighter to try and work angles on as he slips and moves
effortlessly for such a giant man. I hope he can knock out Wilder. Make another statement win!

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is going to be an Epic Fight Night. I really enjoy watching Tyson Fury both in and out of the ring. The guy can talk smack with the best of them. He is also very funny yet an Alpha Male in everyway. The best part is
his boxing skills in the ring. I've never seen such a big man who can move like a much younger man. His defensive and offensive skills are special for his size. Very hard fighter to try and work angles on as he slips and moves
effortlessly for such a giant man. I hope he can knock out Wilder. Make another statement win!
Blacks, idiot Democrat voters are praying that Wilder wins. Wilder always that one eraser shot in any round. Fury will have to be on his A-Game and dominate him with his boxing skills and look for the kills shots like last time. I will be on the edge the entire fight. Let's go Fury!!!!!

Jew

Fury will need a KO to win. It's extremely hard for white foreign fighters to win by decision against black Americans in Vegas.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes I agree if it's close and it's a decision he will lose. Just like when Canelo fights. He always gets the decisions but boxing has had horrible decisions going back over 100 years. I do however think
if Fury can get a few knockdowns he might win a decision assuming he isn't knocked down himself.

shamrock

Only the wiggers will root for Wilder.

The woods are full of wiggers. Just came from boxing discussions on Quora. Every Caucasion there is eager to tell you how Marciano could never have beaten prime Louis, how Dempsey could never have beaten Jack Johnson, how the Klitschkos wouldn't stand a chance against Ali, how Fury would never beat Ali or Foreman, or Frazier, etc. It's barf-inducing how many white cucks are out there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Klitschko Brothers would beat Ali, Foreman and Frazier with no problem. If only it could have happened in real life.

shamrock

Yes, the same people say that AJ's win against Klitschko, (who he nearly got finished by) is a good win, but they trash Marciano's win of a Louis who was younger than Wladimir at that point and was larger than Marciano. Its also an interesting factoid that RJJ was maybe 2 years older than Calzaghe.

Its blasphemy to think that a new age European fighter would beat "black legend" and this makes fantasy fight discussions impossible.

Exactly correct. Also, countless times I've suggested that Marciano might beat Ali, and all the wiggers say, "Marciano's too small for Ali." They also say Dempsey's too small to beat Ali, or even Louis, but then I say, "Fury (or Klitschko) is much too big for Ali too handle, and all the wiggers say, "No, Fury and the Klitschkos could never beat 'the great' Ali, and size wouldn't matter." So damn many white liberal eunuchs these days. Disgusting!

shamrock

The Klitschko Brothers would beat Ali, Foreman and Frazier with no problem. If only it could have happened in real life.

True; The blacks would never admit it, but that's to be expected. The damned confounding thing is all these whites that take side with the blacks, all these neutered, damaged wiggers that love Ali, Foreman, and Frazier more than their own blood kin.

freedom1

Mentor
There are some videos of Deontay Wilder on You Tube bench pressing 310. He just barely gets it with his butt way off the bench, and then acts like he broke the world record afterwards. I see Tyson Fury plowing through him again.

booth

Mentor
The woods are full of wiggers. Just came from boxing discussions on Quora. Every Caucasion there is eager to tell you how Marciano could never have beaten prime Louis, how Dempsey could never have beaten Jack Johnson, how the Klitschkos wouldn't stand a chance against Ali, how Fury would never beat Ali or Foreman, or Frazier, etc. It's barf-inducing how many white cucks are out there.
Shamrock here is how good Don Turner, Evander Holyfield's trainer thought Rocky Marciano was. High praise from a black man.

shamrock

Thanks, Booth. Great tribute from an excellent old-school trainer. Marciano was a savage puncher, and a man's man. Many of the old-time black boxers were reasonable and unbiased in their assessments of both black and white fighters and showed far more respect for great white boxers like Dempsey, Tunney, Marciano, Greb, Zale, Basilio, etc., than many whites do today.

Louis, Walcott, Charles, Archie Moore all had the greatest respect for Marciano's ability, as did even Ali, Liston, Frazier, and Foreman. Ali claimed that no one ever hit him harder than Marciano did. Foreman ranked Rocky #2 on his all-time list of great heavyweights. And the greatest tribute of all to Rock came from Joe Frazier. Sitting at ringside watching Ali use Rope-a-Dope on Foreman, Frazier yelled at Ali, "You wouldn't have tried that with Marciano!"

Further respect for the great white fighters came, from all places, Mike Tyson, who carefully studied all Jack Dempsey's training films and fights, and then copied Dempsey in many ways, including even the close-shaved sides of his head. I often wish modern whites would show the kind of respect to the great white boxers that many of these old black fighters did. But too many whites today have been culturally neutered and totally brainwashed by radical liberals bent on destruction of our culture and our traditions, and even of our race.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
White liberals buy into the beliefs that every black is more athletic than every white and that no white man can be athletic enough to compete with the blacks. It's irrational but that's brainwashing for you.

I like the point Shamrock made. When the white fighter is smaller than a black fighter the white fighter can't compete, but when a black fighter is smaller than a white fighter it doesn't matter. It's an example of the classic racist double standard of the liberals.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
What are boxing sites you can go to where you can read comments?

booth

Mentor
It looks like this fight will be pushed back a while. Fury & several members of his camp have tested positive for the covid virus. No telling how long it could be postponed.

The Hock

Master
I seldom watch videos this long any more but this was outstanding. Wilder is a major head case and many in his community just cannot accept his loss to Fury.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I seldom watch videos this long any more but this was outstanding. Wilder is a major head case and many in his community just cannot accept his loss to Fury.

Worth a view! Thanks for sharing.

Arerequired

Mentor
Fury should do well if his camp wasn't terrible, Wilder lacks skill but should not be taken lightly nonetheless.

Truthman

Guru
Expecting Fury to win again easily after the mismatch domination of the 2nd fight,

He should do, however Wilder always has a chance against anyone with his power. I hate that he's been given a third chance that he doesn't deserve, all these rematch clauses lately are a joke. Fury has whooped him twice already, no need for a third fight,

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with you Truthman. All I can say about this fight is like they say in the video games. "Finish Him". This is Mortal Combat! :) Let's go Tyson Fury!