Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua

booth

Mentor
Usyk was injured in the Joshua fight. I have not been able to find out the extent of the injury or what round it happen. This opens the door for Joshua to make 40 million dollars after losing two straight fights.

El Gringo

Mentor
Its terrible that Usyk is losing out on 40 million but I hate seeing 2 white boxers beating the hell out of each other. Reminds me of the 2 great wars. I do look forward to Tyson Beating the hell out of Joshua!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Its terrible that Usyk is losing out on 40 million but I hate seeing 2 white boxers beating the hell out of each other. Reminds me of the 2 great wars. I do look forward to Tyson Beating the hell out of Joshua!
He's there for the winner and he will earn close to 100m gross in the unification fight if the fight is in Saudi Arabia. The only question will be will he wait 6 months or a year.

I can't see any way Joshua wins this if Fury has his head on straight. Fury knows more about all types of fighting than Joshua who looks like he is learning as he is going along.

Fury should stop Joshua in the middle to late rounds, Joshua is Frank Bruno+ but is still a level below Fury.

Last edited: