Tyler Perry

hawkeye

Guru
Probably nobody here knows who he is, but he is one of hollywoods hottest directers. All his movies seem to do well in the box office dispite he characters being one dimensional, and the plots being very lame. So why is this? because Tyler Perry is black. Tyler Perry started out as a church paster and had these plays that he would preform for his church. Eventually hestarted making movies. Dispite the fact that these movies aren't very well written and even IMDB.com gives all of his movies very poor reviews they still do well because black people with no idea about what makes a good movie go see them. Nobody would consider them racist though. However if a white person roots for a white football player then he is a racist. Sorry it's the way the media wants it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
He is a terrible director. His show airs on TBS all the time. He's just as bad as John Singleton who directed "Higher Learning" which makes whites out to be racists and blacks just "victims."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It seems as though every single "black"Â￾ movie or "black"Â￾ TV show involves Perry in some way. I remember the way that blacks flocked like the bird-brains they are to go see his breakthrough movie, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman."Â￾

Out of morbid curiosity, I watched one of his movies for a few minutes free on TV. It was even less amusing than the "comedy"Â￾ produced by the nearly all-Jewish writing staffs in Hollywood.

Perry dresses like an elderly black woman when he portrays the unfunny character "Madea."Â￾ I'm sure everyone has seen the commercial previews on TV, which normally feature clichéd anti-white humor. Then again, all "comedies"Â￾ featuring white (or Jewish) writers / directors / producers are even more candidly malicious towards whites.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
It seems as though every single "black"Â￾ movie or "black"Â￾ TV show involves Perry in some way. I remember the way that blacks flocked like the bird-brains they are to go see his breakthrough movie, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman."Â￾

Out of morbid curiosity, I watched one of his movies for a few minutes free on TV. It was even less amusing than the "comedy"Â￾ produced by the nearly all-Jewish writing staffs in Hollywood.

Perry dresses like an elderly black woman when he portrays the unfunny character "Madea."Â￾ I'm sure everyone has seen the commercial previews on TV, which normally feature clichéd anti-white humor. Then again, all "comedies"Â￾ featuring white (or Jewish) writers / directors / producers are even more candidly malicious towards whites.

Thrashen, just watch Higher Learning or Boyz n da Hood. John Singleton's racism is extremely apparent.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Perry's another no-talent hack being enabled by the Hollyweird tribesmen (& their Globalist Elite/PTB ma$ters). I wouldn't waste a NY minute on any crap put out by Perry, Singleton, Spike Lee, etc.

Ive never seen anything made by this guy and i sure as hell dont plan to. What sucks is that there are lots of commercials for his shows.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
SuperSpeed23 said:
Ive never seen anything made by this guy and i sure as hell dont plan to. What sucks is that there are lots of commercials for his shows.

Perry is basically the poster boy for TBS. Anytime I watch that channel you have commercials promoting his ridiculous negro shows. Apparently his shows have large white audiences. White people are truly stupid.

Charlie

Guru
Somewhat laudatory article in 'The New Yorker' magazine on Perry (abstract of article on Tyler Perry). The black female writer contrasted Perry's work with that of 'white boys' (her words) like Judd Apatow (thankfully for her career she didn't use the dreaded 'J' word). Perry deals with mature subjects while Apatow's world is one of eternal adolescence. One complaint is the good, redemptive characters in Perry's movies are light-skinned while the heavies are dark-skinned.

Perry went from obscurity to wealth and influence by filling a market niche somewhere between thug-life dramatizations and 'The Cosby Show'. His attitude towards whites seems relatively benign, or at least not as toxic as other black directors.

Stephen Kendrick markets to the white church audience with movies like 'Fireproof' and 'Facing The Giants'. While Perry doesn't bother with having white characters beyond mere tokens Kendrick makes a point of having major roles for blacks, often the sensible best friend ready with sage advice. Perry emphasizes humor, often quite broad and crass, while Kendrick's work is sober and understated.

Perry emphasis explicit moral lessons, such as fidelity and chastity before marriage. Kendrick seems to assume such things are givens in the white church audiences he appeals to. Kendrick concerns himself more with the difficulties faced by married couples.

Is Perry homosexual? He was repeatedly molested as a child and there is no hint of a current or past female love interest. Theater, cross-dressing and as a 22-year-old watching Oprah for inspiration. Edited by: Charlie

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Charlie, sans "Talladega Knights", "Jewd crApatow" does churn out mostly pure crapola. He also loves casting fellow juden like Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill (Feldstein), etc. Also, I'd not be surprised if Perry was a sodomite.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

j41181

Master
It's sad that directors like "these" have movies that attract large audience (white especially). Why this abominations make money is beyond me, I don't find any of their works amusing. All what it does is "lower the intellectual standards" of society as a whole.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
j41181, vermin hacks like Tyler "Fairy" & "Jewd crApatow" are enabled by the Hollyweird juden ma$ters. Long gone are the days of extremely talented directors who led the creation of masterpieces like John Ford, Cecil B. DeMille & D. W. Griffith.

j41181

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
j41181, vermin hacks like Tyler "Fairy" & "Jewd crApatow" are enabled by the Hollyweird juden ma$ters. Long gone are the days of extremely talented directors who led the creation of masterpieces like John Ford, Cecil B. DeMille & D. W. Griffith.
Cecil B. DeMille is a legend, even Spielberg and Cameron can't compare to him. DeMille is the master of movie epics, with the Ten Commandments (1956) among the best ever. William Wyler should be noted for Ben-Hur (1959).

Clint Eastwood is also an All-Time great in the directing business.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Cecil B. DeMille is a legend, even Spielberg and Cameron can't compare to him. DeMille is the master of movie epics, with the Ten Commandments (1956) among the best ever. William Wyler should be noted for Ben-Hur (1959).

IMO, DeMille was the best ever, followed by Ford. I also like Eastwood's older pictures (...as for the newer stuff "Gran Torino" was solid, but "Invictus" was pure cultural marxist drivel).

jcolec02

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
j41181 said:
DixieDestroyer said:

IMO, DeMille was the best ever, followed by Ford. I also like Eastwood's older pictures (...as for the newer stuff "Gran Torino" was solid, but "Invictus" was pure cultural marxist drivel).
Don't forget about Scorsese...