Two NYPD Cops Ambushed and Shot Dead

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The Negro also killed his girlfriend. I'm not sure of her race.

2-shot-new-york-police-Ismail-Brinsley.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rafael Ramos is White by a Latino standard. It wouldn't shock me if the Wingnut wanted to kill two White cops and saw Ramos and his ethnic Chinese partner and settled for that...:huh:http://www.newsweek.com/two-ny-officers-may-have-been-killed-over-chokehold-grand-jury-293638

Yes, I agree. As long as they weren't black. I suspect we will see more of these random attacks on cops by negroes as these animals can't seem to control their emotions. At least the coward took his own life and saved taxpayers a couple of million dollars for housing him for the rest of his life.

foobar75

Master
Latinos join whites as two of the dumbest and most naive groups of people in the world:

http://www.komonews.com/news/nation...-too-late-286498631.html?mobile=y&clmob=y&c=n

"The family of slain Officer Rafael Ramos also appealed for peace in the days ahead.

Cousin Ronnie Gonzalez said the family has already forgiven the gunman. "He's in the hands of God now," he said. "We don't believe in vengeance; we just forgive."

It's been said that if there's a race war blacks would lose because they're vastly outnumbered. But what you have on the other side is a timid, weak, spineless group of people who are in the forgiveness business and would rather willingly go to their graves than to fight back and be called racist. Those of us who are racially aware and see the reality are too small in numbers. We see and know what the negro is capable of, I wonder what it will take, if anything, for the masses to awaken.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Latinos join whites as two of the dumbest and most naive groups of people in the world:

http://www.komonews.com/news/nation...-too-late-286498631.html?mobile=y&clmob=y&c=n

"The family of slain Officer Rafael Ramos also appealed for peace in the days ahead.

Cousin Ronnie Gonzalez said the family has already forgiven the gunman. "He's in the hands of God now," he said. "We don't believe in vengeance; we just forgive."

It's been said that if there's a race war blacks would lose because they're vastly outnumbered. But what you have on the other side is a timid, weak, spineless group of people who are in the forgiveness business and would rather willingly go to their graves than to fight back and be called racist. Those of us who are racially aware and see the reality are too small in numbers. We see and know what the negro is capable of, I wonder what it will take, if anything, for the masses to awaken.

....ahh, vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Romans 12:19.

Yes Jesus forgives, however, that doesn't exclude you from being punished for wrong doing. Jesus forgave the thief on the cross before he died, and the thief is indeed in heaven, however, Jesus didn't try and stop the thief's crucifixion.

Yes the murderer can be forgiven, but that doesn't mean he should not be put to death for his crime.

"There are none righteous, no, not one. Romans 3:10.

" All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23.

....but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.

Some, I said some, Christians don't quite understand this. I'm Christian, but I believe this guy should be put to death, but given the chance to repent before his execution!

Last edited:

Menelik

Mentor
What's the odds on her being white?

His girlfriend's name is Shaneka Nicole Thompson so I would say the odds are low.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This story is another hoax. The agenda is 3-fold: tie-in with the Ferguson, Eric Garner, Hands-up, #ican'tbreathe orchestrated racial tension events; gun-control; and, push toward Federalization and Militarization of police. The event is 100% bull****. The NYPD commissioner is a liar reading a script for his masters.
I don't think so.

I have a friend who is on the force. He said he was in the police academy with one of the slain officers. They weren't friends or anything, he was just acquainted with him from there.

He also told me that the cops are furious with de Blassio. The NYPD are literally and figuratively turning their back on the Marxist, rat mayor. Remember he's only been in office for a year. I expect this to get really ugly between city hall and the cops. :popcorn:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't think so.

I have a friend who is on the force. He said he was in the police academy with one of the slain officers. They weren't friends or anything, he was just acquainted with him from there.

He also told me that the cops are furious with de Blassio. The NYPD are literally and figuratively turning their back on the Marxist, rat mayor. Remember he's only been in office for a year. I expect this to get really ugly between city hall and the cops. :popcorn:

50,000 already signed a petition to get De Piggio out of office.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I don't think so.

Being a native of the south, I take pride in the fact that my parents raised me to respect authority, especially the PD, be polite to everyone, especially the Ladies, open doors for them, say please and thank you, yes sir, no sir, etc.

... and sometimes down here we can be stereotypical. We think the north is all rude, in a hurry, liberal, no respect for authority or anyone, etc, etc., however, I don't know if this really relates to what I'm saying, but I have gained a lot respect for New York and the NYPD for their stance against the idiot Mayor.

I hope if he doesn't turn his position around and support the NYPD, he loses his job!

Anyway, much respect to ya'll in New York and I hope this is a step in the right direction.

Good post. Also if you watch the video, you will see that Garner says I can’t breathe several times after the cop (the one in the green t-shirt with 99 on the back) releases his hold. In fact, I believe Garner only says it one time before the hold is released.

Garner died of a heart attack. He wasn't choked to death. He was in **** shape, a not too elegant way of putting it, but the truth.

As far as the sickening attack on the cops in NY goes, some people are right in saying it's like the 70's again. But things are headed in a much worse direction. The whole country is in a tailspin and the folks in charge seem to have kicked it into high gear when it comes to actions taken to destroy the US. Most of them don't seem to have too many real plans for anything long term anymore. Just destroy what was the greatest White country and run for it.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I don't think so.

[h=1]VIDEO: NYPD officers turn away from Mayor de Blasio as he enters police presser for murdered cops
[/h]

http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-n...-mayor-de-blasio-as-he-enters-police-presser/

werewolf

Hall of Famer

One good thing about the Mexican invasion is that they kick the negroes out of their neighborhoods. They make them leave. Mexico, except for a couple of small enclaves, is a negro-free country. I remember once when I was in Nogales there was a family of Negro tourists,and then a bunch of street urchins surrounded them and started stoning them. Back east,though, you have low class Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, from their cities' slums, who are largely ******* mixtures. People in South America are much more race conscious than many degenerate Norteamericanos.

Asians have no use for negroes either. They are very private, but you can imagine what the huge NYC Chinese community is saying to each other in their own language now.

Once I was called for jury duty in Manhattan. When they were selecting jurors a Chinese woman (the court house in Manhattan is right next to Chinatown) stood up and asked to be excused because she doesn't like blacks. That's what she said, and they excused her.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
One good thing about the Mexican invasion is that they kick the negroes out of their neighborhoods. They make them leave. Mexico, except for a couple of small enclaves, is a negro-free country. I remember once when I was in Nogales there was a family of Negro tourists,and then a bunch of street urchins surrounded them and started stoning them. Back east,though, you have low class Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, from their cities' slums, who are largely ******* mixtures. People in South America are much more race conscious than many degenerate Norteamericanos.

Asians have no use for negroes either. They are very private, but you can imagine what the huge NYC Chinese community is saying to each other in their own language now.

Once I was called for jury duty in Manhattan. When they were selecting jurors a Chinese woman (the court house in Manhattan is right next to Chinatown) stood up and asked to be excused because she doesn't like blacks. That's what she said, and they excused her.

I lived in far south Texas in Jr. High and the first two years of High School. Very large hispanic/mexican population but most all were legal citizens back then (as far as I knew). Anyway, I remember having zero blacks in our schools.
One Saturday I went to the opening of the first movie "Alien". When the Black actor was killed violently the entire packed theater of 99% Hispanics cheered so loud it was an unforgettable experience. With insight into their disdain and hatred for Blacks, even fictional ones, I learned about their racial solidarity that day.
Compare that to what I've seen from Puerto Ricans and how they emulate and idolize Black rappers, it is disgusting. My hispanic friend from that High School back then, hates Obummer, still calls him/others like him n****rs. Not all what some here refer to as "Browns" are the same. My friend is very responsible and we can talk openly about racial issues.