JAMES HEAD VS. MIKE PYLE

JONATHAN BROOKINS VS. DUSTIN POIRIER

MELVIN GUILLARD VS. JAMIE VARNER

PATRICK BARRY VS. SHANE DEL ROSARIO

MIKE RICCI VS. COLTON SMITH

MATT MITRIONE VS. ROY NELSON

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Tim Elliot with a very nice win. I have him the #2 white at 125 behind "Uncle Creepy."

Elliott beat John Dodson but got screwed by the judges in May.

I predict we will be hearing more from Tim and he should get a title shot in 2013. Very good standing and on the ground.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Johnny Bedford is bad! He got a wicked KO over Marcos Vinicius just now.

Another tough white fighter at 135.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Varner-Guillard off as Varner is sick. :embarrassed:

Easy caste win for us apparently delayed.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Our guy Dustin Poirier wins the only caste match of the night, taping high-yeller Jonathan Brookins via a darce choke.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow the Russian with some devastating suplexes

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Varner would have destroyed Guillard. Varner has better boxing and a way better ground game.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I can't stand Colton Smith. To get into TUF he was extremely cheap faking the hand touch at the beginning to get a takedown, and then in this fight he straight up kicks Ricci in the balls and Mazzagatti just stands there watching while Ricci tries to point it out. Colton knew what he was doing too.

He's a dirtbag and doesn't represent soldiers well.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Mitrione v. Big Country was fun while it lasted. We all knew Roy would win but Matt is improving.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I actually like Colton, dominated every opponent he faced with the exception of Ellis. I think he has a bright future in MMA.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I can't stand Colton Smith. To get into TUF he was extremely cheap faking the hand touch at the beginning to get a takedown, and then in this fight he straight up kicks Ricci in the balls and Mazzagatti just stands there watching while Ricci tries to point it out. Colton knew what he was doing too.

He's a dirtbag and doesn't represent soldiers well.

The upkick was incidental and he did try to back off, either way he would have won that fight. Ricci did nothing in the first round to indicate that he had a chance.

Old Scratch

Mentor
The upkick was incidental and he did try to back off, either way he would have won that fight. Ricci did nothing in the first round to indicate that he had a chance.

He had a somewhat fluke of a trip in the first round that allowed Colton to take him down, in the second round Colton kicked him in the balls and whether it was intentional(I'm thinking it was) he didn't have the sportsmanship to back off when he it was clear as day what he had done. A Ricci that had to carry Colton's weight for 2 rounds had two different close sub attempts in the third. Colton on the first episode of TUF got an extremely cheap takedown by faking that he was going to touch the other guy's hand. He only "tried to back off" because he thought the ref was going to intervene when it was clear just how stupid Mazzagatti is he charged in.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Ricci also got takedown down by Dom Waters, who doesn't have the wrestling that Colton has. Also the third round he had a chance to shake things off and the the same thing happened. I'm not a fan of Colton or anything, but I knew Ricci would not win this fight.