Mark Glover age 25 rec 3-0 White
Michael Chiesa age 24 rec 4-0 White
Myles Jury age 23 9-0 pro 4-0 am White
Mike Rio age 30 8-1 White
Sam Sicilia age 26 rec 9-0 White
Vinc Picher age 25 rec 3-1 Hawaiian

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I had the wrong Jeremy Larson. apparently it's Larsen not Larson. His record is 8-2, but he is 27.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
TUF results
all the fights were one round fights which i didn't like but they had issues with the time.
Joe Proctor def Jordan Rinaldi sub
Christano Marcello def Jared Carlsten sub
Sam Sicilia def Erin Beach KO
Chris Tickle def Austin Lyons KO
Andy Ogle def Brendan Weaver UD
Vinc Pichel def Cody Pfister sub
John Cofer def Mark Glover UD
Chris Saunders def Chase Hackett
James Vick Dakota Cochrane SD
Mike Chiesra def Johnavon Vistante sub
Mike Rio def Ali Maclean sub
Justin Lawrence def James Krause ko
Daron Cruickshank def Drew Dober UD
Jeremy Larson def Jeff Smith UD
Al Iaquinta def Jon Tuck UD
Myles Jury def Akbarh Arreloa UD

Some very talented fighters this time. Sam Sicilia and Myles Jury are two of my prospects. Sicilia has great power and Jury has great wrestling. Mike Chiesra and Mike Rio both have very impressive wrestling. Daron Chruickshank was one of my prospects last year, he is a wrestler and very talented Kickboxer, who both his parents are instructer.
The most impressive fighter the entire knigh was Justin Lawrence, who just dominated James Krause. Lawrence has been doing Martial arts since he was a kid, he trains with Anderson Silva, and reminded me of Stephen Thompson. I expect big things from this kid.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
If I am not mistaken, every one of the final 16 is white. I saw a whitey tap out a Negro and a guy from Guam was defeated (ended up with the worst broken toe I have ever seen).

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I didn't see Christiano Marcello fight but I am assuming from the group photo he is either Italian or a white Brazilian as he does not stand out from the other guys.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
If I am not mistaken, every one of the final 16 is white. I saw a whitey tap out a Negro and a guy from Guam was defeated (ended up with the worst broken toe I have ever seen).
WPWW! ;-)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
So far not so good. The newest edition of TUF is getting terrible ratings.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ring-sea-gold-in-plain-sight-and-more/125004/

A 'Friends' repeat airing at midnight on Nick at night beating a live TUF? hilarious.

A Taped episode of Smackdown nearly getting three times the amount of viewership of TUF? Fox execs. are just too damn stupid.

IMO, the show has ran it's course. It was an awesome concept that helped take MMA "supernova". However, I think the UFC is suffering from some over-exposure (on certain levels). As for TUF, they should've shut it down a few seasons ago. I personally enjoyed watching the training & fights, but the "house" hijinks were silly, juvenile & bush league.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I still like the show dispite the ratings. I enjoy MMA and like seeing the these guys develope as fighters. I certainly don't expect the ratings to surpass a show like American Idol, where a bunch of winey brats sing other people's music, or a show like Glee where 90% of the school is gay. Personally I think the shows low ratings are as much a reflection on our society as it is about the program itself.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, it is on a new network this year and on Friday nights most of that show's viewers (males 18-35) are probably out.

I like TUF as it is a showcase for young white MMA talent. This year is especially white.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Well, it is on a new network this year and on Friday nights most of that show's viewers (males 18-35) are probably out.

I like TUF as it is a showcase for young white MMA talent. This year is especially white.

LL, I'm out of that age demographic, so maybe that contributes to my limited tolerance for these kids' buffoonery in the house. ;-)

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I hear ya, Dixie. I like to clown around but some of that stuff is just kinda gay. Even when I was in my 20's I would have snapped at some of the foolish stuff that goes on - especially if they messed with my sleep the night before a big fight like they did with Matt Mitrione.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Justin Lawrence just Koed Marcello. Lawrence is 21 and has only 3 pro MMA fights. Marcello is 34 and the BJJ coach for Chute-boxing, Lawrence has a bright future ahead of him.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Well whoever the next Ultimate Fighter is, he will be white. Joe Procter defeated the only black on the show Tickle by submission.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The final match will be Mike Chiesa of FancyPants gym vs Al Iaquinta of Serra-Longo. I like Iaquinta, I had him onmy 2011 prospects, but didn't put him on this years because of a Submission loss to UFC vet Pat Audinwood, this year.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
TUF 15 Finale

Here's the card for tomorrow evening's UFC TUF 15 Finale from "Lost Wages"...

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Preliminary card (Fuel TV)

Main card (FX)

http://www.ufc.com/event/TUF-Live-1-Finale#/fight

***The Destroyer from Dixieland will be pullin' for Albert, Cruickshank & Schilling.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I like Kampmann but he is maddening. He can fight on the ground and standing but fights to his opponents strengths (grapples with grapplers, strikes with strikers). He will likely try to take down Jake and lose via a late G&P or decision.

Anak

Mentor
Kim Winslow is by far the worst referee and that is saying A LOT. It is ridiculous that she is allowed to referee male fights in the first place. If the fight gets out of hand she absolutely cannot separate or contain the fighters.

Her latest blunder is to stop a fight because someone had a non-choke submission ATTEMPT. There was no verbal or physical tap but she stopped it anyway.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The John Albert fight most likely will be overturned and ruled a no contest. This is the second time Kim Winslow has cost a white fighter, previously she cost Trevor Smith a chance against Gian Villante. Smith was getting repeatedly punched in the back of the head, and she stopped it and gave Villante the win.

Anak

Mentor
Very unfortunate loss for Ellenberger, he is plainly the better fighter. Kampmann is an enigma.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
That's the second time Ellenberger has lost a fight where he was dominating. I've never been very impressed with Kampman, he was getting destoyed in his last fight and got a lucky submission in the end.