TUF 11

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"DAMNNN Yeager, you gotz a tree growing outz yo head!!! What kine fertillizer u uzeing?"

smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Episode 6: Did Your Dizzle

* Uscola expresses concern that Ortiz's training methods are "too rough," believing they caused McCray's loss. His teammates, including McCray, however, think otherwise.
* James Hammortree is sent to the hospital after being thrown by McCray and later reveals it may be a slipped disk.
* Team Liddell sweeps Team Ortiz in dodgeball to win this year's Coach Challenge.
* Nick Ring defeated Court McGee by majority decision after 2 rounds.
* Liddell didn't agree with the decision and showed anger and disdain towards Dana White and other people in attendance.

(Possible sodomite) Nick Ring defeats (former junkie) Court McGee. I was pullin' for the (more "Aryan" looking) Ring.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
AKA: Pudding Pirate, Captain Colon, Ass Captain, Rump Ranger, Mud Monger,...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
...aka cum gurgler, panty wafer, nutt jugler, dirtshoot excavator, sultan of salami, crotch cobra charmin' San Fransissycan!
smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Episode 7:

* Nick Ring expresses concern about a possible re-occurrence of a three year old knee injury.
* Seth Baczynski defeated Joseph Henle via unanimous decision after three rounds.
* The wildcards are announced as Kyacey Uscola and (mulatto) Kris McCray.* As Rich Attonito has to withdraw from the competition, his spot is open. Dana White gives the slot to Court McGee, without having to fight for it, which upsets Henle who believes he did enough in his fight to earn either a wildcard slot or Attonito's slot.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Still waiting for the TUF episode which explains why Tito left and Rich Franklin steps in. There were some season long video clips at the beginning episode of TUF 11 which seemed to show some kind of a dust up/verbal altercation between Chuck and Tito and so still waiting on that one. So far this season Tito has clearly gone out of his way to avoid Chuck including any type of eye contact.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Still waiting for the TUF episode which explains why Tito left and Rich Franklin steps in. There were some season long video clips at the beginning episode of TUF 11 which seemed to show some kind of a dust up/verbal altercation between Chuck and Tito and so still waiting on that one. So far this season Tito has clearly gone out of his way to avoid Chuck including any type of eye contact.

G301, it appears that episode will be on next week. Apparently Tito backs out for the fight or "has" to withdraw.

FYI, here's the summary of last night's episode...

Episode 8: Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed (yo!)

* Kris McCray defeated Kyacey Uscola via submission (kimura) at 0:59 of round 2.
smiley6.gif

* The quarter final matchups are announced as:

* Nick Ring vs. Court McGee
* Kyle Noke vs. Kris McCray
* Brad Tavares vs. Seth Baczynski
* Jamie Yager vs. Josh Bryant

* Forrest Griffin stopped by the house to play UFC Undisputed 2010 with the fighters.
* (The "Fighting Fairy") Nick Ring discovers that he requires his third ACL reconstruction surgery and faces the choice between fighting on and risking tearing his meniscus, or withdrawing from the competition. Ring withdraws and is replaced by James Hammortree.
* Court McGee defeated James Hammortree via submission (standing guillotine choke) at 0:28 of round 2.

Henle deserved the wildcard more than (mongrel) McCray. Here's to hoping "Gayger", Tavares & McCray get beat in the next round.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Episode 9: Civilized Sport

Tito Ortiz reveals that his doctors want him to have neck surgery immediately, as Ortiz is now regularly experiencing numbness in his limbs.
Kris McCray defeats Kyle Noke via unanimous decision after three rounds.
smiley21.gif

Brad Tavares defeats Seth Baczynski via disqualification (illegal soccer kick) at the end of round 1.
smiley21.gif
Seth Baczynski soccer kicked Tavares in the head as the buzzer went signalling the end of the first round. Tavares then faceplanted, leading Baczynski to apologise immediately. Tavares then asked "for what?" clearly not knowing what had just happened. After consulting with the doctors, Herb Dean ended the fight, declaring Tavares the winner via disqualification, which marked the second time this season that such an event occurred. The decision sparks a near-riot after Saul Soliz and Tito Ortiz claim that the soccer kick caught Tavares in the armpit. After arguing with Joseph Henle about it, Tito Ortiz proceeded to march towards him, leading Chuck Liddell to be stand up for his fighter. Liddell is then restrained by teammates.
Liddell is pulled aside by Dana White who informs him that Ortiz has pulled out of their intended fight at UFC 115. The episode ends with Liddell walking out of the room saying "I'm going to punch him"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Episode 10: Shocked and Awed

Josh Bryant defeats Jamie Yager via TKO (failure to answer bell) at the end of round 2.
smiley14.gif
After two rounds, the judges declared the fight a draw and the fight was to go to a third round.
smiley24.gif
smiley21.gif
However, Yager complained about not being able to see and left the octagon with a neck brace in an ambulance.
smiley8.gif

Tito Ortiz is informed that he is being replaced as a coach. Ortiz at first leaves without explaining to his team, leading Dana White to have to inform them of Ortiz' withdrawal. Ortiz then explains to his team a couple of hours later at the house.

The semi-final matchups are announced as:
Brad Tavares vs. Court McGee
Kris McCray vs. Josh Bryant
Rich Franklin replaces Tito Ortiz as coach.
Forrest Griffin, Tyson Griffin and Gray Maynard also come in as the assistant coaches

***Hoping McGee & Bryant (again) will defeat the last 2 contenders from the "Minority Report"...mulatto "McGay" & latino-poly "Tavar@$$".

guest301

Hall of Famer
Yager is seen in the previews for the upcoming TUF to be causing problems once again in the house and it causes a confrontation with another fighter. Yager quit on his stool in the last fight and so he yaps tough like a little barking dog to compensate.

foobar75

Master
What a b**** that Yager is. He got schooled by Josh Bryant and basically quit on the spot, and then of course, there was all this drama of the neck brace and ambulance ride. Very typical of negroes to blow things out of proportion, as we see in the NFL every game, for instance.

He appears to have the so-called tough guy look, but his bark is far stronger than his bite.

Looking forward to Bryant and McGee winning their fights tomorrow and moving on to the finals.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Episode 11: A Will to Win

For this episode, the starting credits changed to reflect Ortiz' departure and Franklin's entrance. The season was renamed "Team Liddell vs. Team Franklin." This was also a two-hour episode.

* Forrest Griffin, Tyson Griffin and Gray Maynard also come in as the assistant coaches.[13]
* A number of fighters within the house decided to play a prank on Brad Tavares, Jamie Yager, Kris McCray and Kyle Noke in order to get revenge on a previous incident in which Tavares, Yager and McCray set off air horns in the middle of the night. This prank follows a similar structure to the original, in that it involves air horns during the early hours of the morning. This angers Tavares, who vows to get revenge.
* Court McGee defeated Brad Tavares via technical submission (rear naked choke) at 4:45 of round 3.
* Dana called the fighters to the gym where he introduces them to several members of the US marines. The fighters spent the day training with the marines before going back to the house and having a barbecue.
* Tavares and Yager made up a concoction of flour and beans which they began to throw out of their window at some of their housemates who were sunbathing. This eventually caused a heated confrontation between Yager and James Hammortree, followed by another confrontation between Yager and Kyacey Uscola. Yager insulted Uscola's fighting credentials and Uscola offered to fight him outside, to which Yager agreed. However, as Uscola stands outside waiting for Yager and calling him out through his window, Yager simply shuts his window and remains in his room.
* Kris McCray defeated Josh Bryant via unanimous decision after three rounds.
* After the fight, Rich Franklin jokes that he's the only undefeated coach in the history of The Ultimate Fighter.
* Court McGee and Kris McCray are announced as the season's finalists. Special mention was made of Kris McCray setting the new record for fights per season, having fought five times ("literally every Tuesday" according to Dana White).

Hoping (former junkie) McGee whoops "mongrel" McCray's @$$ in the Finale. FYI, here's the finale card...

Main Card

* Light Heavyweight bout: Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine
* Middleweight bout: Court McGee vs. Kris McCray
* Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson
* Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Dennis Siver
* Middleweight bout: Jamie Yager vs. Rich Attonito

Preliminary Card

* Lightweight bout: John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst
* Middleweight bout: Brad Tavares vs. Seth Baczynski
* Middleweight bout: Kyle Noke vs. Josh Bryant
* Middleweight bout: James Hammortree vs. Chris Camozzi
* Heavyweight bout: James McSweeney vs. Travis Browne

***- I'll be pulling for Hamill, Fisher, Attonito, Baczynski & Browne.

Sherdog's TUF 11 Finale Preview

hawkeye

Guru
Most likely Court Mcgee will crush Kris Mccray. Mccray is incredlible unathletic and has never faced any real competition. Court is a better wrestler and a better striker. The only two guys that where better then Court where Nick Ring and Chris Camozzi. BTW I know Nick Ring and he is not gay just Caniadian.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hawk, I agree on McCray. He lumbers about the ring & flails away. I hope/think Court will whoop the mongrel's @$$. Regarding Ring, I thought that fa99ot bit may have been a work (ala - "wrasslers" like Dustin "Gold Rhodes, Adrian Street, etc.).

guest301

Hall of Famer
Yeah I pretty much thought that "queer" bit that Ring did was a work. It's nice to know that for sure because I will root for a black "afflete" over a sodomite all the time. Thanks for posting the whole card, DFixie. I always look forward to watching Chris Leben fight and I hope Attonito destroys Yager.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Yeah I pretty much thought that "queer" bit that Ring did was a work. It's nice to know that for sure because I will root for a black "afflete" over a sodomite all the time. Thanks for posting the whole card, DFixie. I always look forward to watching Chris Leben fight and I hope Attonito destroys Yager.

You're welcome hombre. I don't know of any "open" fruitcakes in MMA. IF a bruvah fought a queerbate, I might pull for the bruvah...unless it was a douchebag like Paul Daley...in which case I'd hope the homo KO's his @$$...then pop it (center-cage, post KO)!
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's the results from tonight's TUF 11 Finale in "Loss Wages"...

Preliminary card

* Heavyweight bout: James McSweeney vs. Travis Browne

Browne defeated McSweeney via TKO (punches) at 4:32 of round 1.
smiley20.gif

* Middleweight bout: James Hammortree vs. Chris Camozzi

Camozzi defeated Hammortree via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)

* Middleweight bout: Kyle Noke vs. Josh Bryant

Noke defeated Bryant via TKO (strikes) at 3:12 of round 2.

* Middleweight bout: Brad Tavares vs. Seth Baczynski

Tavares defeated Baczynski via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
smiley6.gif

* Lightweight bout: John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst

Gunderson defeated Holst via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

Main card

* Middleweight bout: Jamie Yager vs. Rich Attonito

Attonito defeated Yager via TKO (strikes) at 4:25 of round 2.
smiley14.gif

* Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Dennis Siver

Siver defeated Fisher via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28).

* Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson

Leben defeated Simpson via TKO (punches) at 4:17 of round 2.

* Light Heavyweight bout: Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine = Hamill by MD.

* Middleweight bout: Court McGee vs. Kris McCray = McGee by sub (RNC) round 2.
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif
WPWW!!!

***My 2 cents...
- McSweeney needs to drop to 205.
- Noke definitely has some talent...good win.
- It sucked to see Fisher lose, but it at least it was against another Aryan.
- Leben gets another gutsy win & is always game.
- I thought the Hamill/Jardine fight could have gone either way.
- Former/reformed smack junky McGee totally dominated "mongrel" McCray & looks to have a good future in the UFC.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Very good night in caste matches for the WEC show on Versus. Josh Grispi choked out L.C. Davis in the first round and Eric Koch tapped a black guy from France in the first via triangle.