Tribute To Tommy The Duke Morrison

G

"This is a PRIVATE website, meaning that the OWNER of the website has
the right to tolerate dissent or not on this website..."

Well, those are the very words the fat pigs throw at me when they ban me for trying to speak out about all the prevailing devils lies and hypocrisies...

GO RON PAUL!!!

ww

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
If Don didn't ban these idiots this board would be inundated with their stupid posts. It would be absolutely FLOODED with this kind of garbage.

No thanks.

I'm sure Ron Paul would see it this way, as well - he is a staunch supporter of private property rights.
smiley2.gif

G

"If Don didn't ban these idiots this board would be inundated with their
stupid posts. It would be absolutely FLOODED with this kind of garbage..."

Well, if I were running this place I wouldn't let that happen, but I'd leave a few of them around to use as punching bags.

"Private property rights"

Again, that's the excuse they use to ban me when I try to expose their BS wars without end for Greater Israel, their phony false flag terror attacks, and their antiwhite racism, too. There's no free speech unless you let those speak who say the things that you hate the worst - and there's no exposing their lies unless you get the opportunity to confront them and demolish them point by point. That's also the excuse they used when they beat down and tazered that kid who tried to take the opportunity to question face to face one of their stinking politicians, usually protected by layers and layers of flunkies and embedded media reporters and armed guards, namely Skull & Bonesman B, John Kerry (TN Kohn). They said they had the right to do that because he was speaking on "private property".

ww

G

Liverlips said:

But remember, these blacks from the 70s didn't have to face the Eastern Europeans as they could not turn pro. You must put an asterisk next to the records of Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Hearns, Hagler ...etc as they did not have to face the best. Now that we have an open system we can see who dominates who.

Good point!

ww

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Again, that's the excuse they use to ban me when I try to expose their BS wars without end for Greater Israel, their phony false flag terror attacks, and their antiwhite racism, too. There's no free speech unless you let those speak who say the things that you hate the worst - and there's no exposing their lies unless you get the opportunity to confront them and demolish them point by point.

Whoever 'they' is, they have a right to ban you if you are disrupting their forums on their websites. You don't have the right to go into someone else's house and yell at them, stand in front of the TV, go through their cabinets, make yourself a sandwich, or anything else unless the owner permits you to do so. The principle is the same on a website. Whoever is paying for the site's hosting and other associated fees is essentially the owner, except in some places like Europe where you can go to jail for posting prohibited content. In that case, the rights of the owner have been violated, not the rights of the people who are being banned by that owner.

I don't see the point you're trying to make, unless you believe the right to free speech preempts the right of ownership. If that's the case, we'll have to agree to disagree, because the right of ownership is 'the' most fundamental right there is, in my opinion.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If the owner asks for membership fees then you could argue about him cutting off free speech to a point(unless the member goes totally over the top and does a criminal act). But this site doesn't charge a fee so this isn't owned by the collective members.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
If the owner asks for membership fees then you could argue about him cutting off free speech to a point(unless the member goes totally over the top and does a criminal act). But this site doesn't charge a fee so this isn't owned by the collective members.

I doubt someone would pay a fee to troll, too. But even in cases where you pay a fee, you agree to abide by the forum rules. If you violate the rules, you can still rightfully be banned, and without a refund at that if it's stipulated in the agreement beforehand.

It's also quite ironic how many people want to control forums and message boards without paying a fee or supporting those boards materially. Edited by: White Shogun

White_Savage

Mentor
Werewolf:
You do realize that true private property rights are NEEDED more by the small man than by the big man, more by the minority (when it comes to opnions regarding race and sports, us.) than by the majority? The powerful man and the crowd don't need legally defined rights...they have goons and/or numbers to hold on to their own. So yeah, it sucks when they kick you for expressing a correct opinion, but there is no practical way to say they can't do it.

G

WS -

It's only used against us. Say we want to have schools strictly for White kids, like the strictly Jewish schools in Rockland County, NY, for instance (paid for by us!), or a United Europid College Fund, or a Miss White America pagent, or an english speaking only Boxing Championship (like the Hispanic boxing championship), or a White History Month celebration, or a strictly White private club, or letting Dr. David Duke or even Professor Norman Finkelstein speak - then forgedaboutit, they don't care if it's on private property and privately funded (unlike their negro colleges and Jewish schuls) - then you can forget about all that talk about "private property" - they only want to talk about "hate" and "hate laws" and "racism" and "antisemitism" and bla bla bla.

Furthermore, this board is usually pretty dead with little interaction - but once this jackass showed up, look at it, it's come alive!

My main thing is exposing the 911 hoax, like on Liberty Forum, but the discussions get pretty boring if there are no shills around to beat up on. It gets boring preaching to the choir.

ww