Travis Kelce, TE

The Hock

Master
Both Rogers and Kelce are first ballot hall of famers so if they retire at the same time that will be an interesting induction ceremony weekend.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Both Rogers and Kelce are first ballot hall of famers so if they retire at the same time that will be an interesting induction ceremony weekend.
Yeah, Mr. Pfizer and Mr. Johnson & Johnson.

Phall

Master

Travis Kelce content starts around the 3:00 mark.

The current covid vaxx rate (for the newest shot) is reportedly 7% of American adults and 2% of eligible kids (18 and under).

Jim Cramer incorrectly recounts here that Pfizer "chose" Kelce as their spokesman due to his relationship with Taylor Swift; that sequence is reversed. He calls Kelce "perhaps the most famous athlete in the world." Cramer is a fool and a tool; he had an impressive cocaine-fueled trading run in the 80s and likely racked up enough provable felonies to accept from our federal government a nice parachute as the clown-car driver for his cable channel's permanent propaganda spot.

I've posted here on this white-centric sports forum for many years, was certainly aware of Kelce's incredible athletic accomplishments. Despite my pedigree, I must admit that I couldn't have picked him out of a lineup until this past August, when he was on television and also all my Youtube algorithms literally every hour.

Just calling my shot here: he's a demon spirit walking around on earth, backed by powerful people who hate us. Separate yourself from his brand and his fandom for your own sake.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Travis Kelce content starts around the 3:00 mark.

The current covid vaxx rate (for the newest shot) is reportedly 7% of American adults and 2% of eligible kids (18 and under).

Jim Cramer incorrectly recounts here that Pfizer "chose" Kelce as their spokesman due to his relationship with Taylor Swift; that sequence is reversed. He calls Kelce "perhaps the most famous athlete in the world." Cramer is a fool and a tool; he had an impressive cocaine-fueled trading run in the 80s and likely racked up enough provable felonies to accept from our federal government a nice parachute as the clown-car driver for his cable channel's permanent propaganda spot.

I've posted here on this white-centric sports forum for many years, was certainly aware of Kelce's incredible athletic accomplishments. Despite my pedigree, I must admit that I couldn't have picked him out of a lineup until this past August, when he was on television and also all my Youtube algorithms literally every hour.

Just calling my shot here: he's a demon spirit walking around on earth, backed by powerful people who hate us. Separate yourself from his brand and his fandom for your own sake.

I only have one thing to say to him or anyone that exhanges their most valuable possesion for fame & money. Anyone can be forgiven if
they repent in time but no one on earth knows how long we have. Once you take your last breath it's then too late to find your faith.

K.J.V.
Matthew 16:26
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An update on the most all time career receiving yards for an nfl tightend. Kelce is within 900 yards of catching Antonio Gates Sometime next
year if he stays healthy he should move into 3rd All Time. I am not sure if I want him to pass Jason Witten. It is at least 2 or 3 years for that to happen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Kelce had his streak of seven straight 1,000-yard seasons, a record for a tight end, snapped this season when he finished 16 yards short. He could have played in last weekend's final regular-season game against the Chargers, but opted instead to join Patrick Mahomes, Isiah Pacheco and others in taking the week off.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Kelce had his streak of seven straight 1,000-yard seasons, a record for a tight end, snapped this season when he finished 16 yards short. He could have played in last weekend's final regular-season game against the Chargers, but opted instead to join Patrick Mahomes, Isiah Pacheco and others in taking the week off.
Expanding his talents to films.