Travis Kelce, TE

backrow

Hall of Famer
this freak of nature may be yet another great. white TE for years to come. (funny how few black pass catching TEs need to work on their blocking, eh)

his pre draft analysis: "Kelce's really gifted. He had some off-field issues, but since he's been back, he's been one of the best combination tight ends in this draft. He's a tough kid. He's faster than you think. He'll block in line." -- Mike Mayock

Chiefs third-round TE Travis Kelce admitted he needs to work on his blocking.

Kelce has been lighting up camp with highlight-reel catches, underscoring his freakish athletic upside as a "move" tight end. If he can get his blocking assignments down, there will be some sleeper TE2 appeal here. Kelce has far more upside than Tony Moeaki or Anthony Fasano.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce signed to a 5 year $46 million contract. He had a very nice season in '15 but would like to see him used more, he has the ability to put up huge numbers.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good for Kelce he deserves the extension! Alex Smith should be grinning ear to ear knowing he gets his young stud TE back.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Kelce just became the fastest TE to 500 receptions in NFL history, only taking 95 games. 2nd is Kellen Winslow Sr. who did it in 101 games. Also the first TE to have over 1,200 yards receiving in two consecutive years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce is having a great nfl season. He has 1300 yards receiving which is 8th in total receiving yards in the nfl with 1 game to go.
He is the only tightend in the top 10. The next closest tightend in receiving yards is all the way back in 23rd postion. The guy is just
amazing to watch year after year!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce now has 10,344 career receiving yards. He passed Rob Gronkowki early in the season and then Shannon Sharpe at the end of
the season He is now 4th all time. He needs about 1500 yards to catch Antonio Gates which should happen within 2 years assuming that
he stays healthy. Many in the media now are saying he is probably going to be the greatest tightend of all time. Even Sharpe said it a few
days ago. I'm not gonna go that far yet but he has a chance. He would have to play 5 or 6 years to have a chance at the all time records and
his body would have to hold up Time will tell to see where he ends up but at the worst he should be the 3rd on the list after Witten & Gonzalez.

One last thing to think about. Steve Largent is the best white wide receiver ever with a little over 12,000 yards receiving. Kelce as a tightend
will most likely overtake him too. Give credit where credit is do. Travis Kelce on the field is up there with anyone!

icsept

Master
Credit to Backrow for starting this thread in 2013 after Kelce was drafted in the 3rd round. Hopefully Kelce passes Gates and Gonzales to become the most prolific tight end receiving. Then he and Gronk can be the co-GOATS.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Credit to Backrow for starting this thread in 2013 after Kelce was drafted in the 3rd round. Hopefully Kelce passes Gates and Gonzales to become the most prolific tight end receiving. Then he and Gronk can be the co-GOATS.
You forgot Jason Witten(retired) of the Dallas Cowboys who is currently still has the 2nd most career receiving yards of any NFL Tightend in History!

icsept

Master
You forgot Jason Witten(retired) of the Dallas Cowboys who is currently still has the 2nd most career receiving yards of any NFL Tightend in History!
True, Witten was a badass. He didn’t have the personality of Kelce and Gronk. He was more durable than Gronk and a better blocker than Kelce. He’s a hall of famer, for sure. I’ll rank him 3rd.

El Gringo

Mentor
Damn, I would like to see the guy break these records but it would probably mean a couple more SB’s for Mahommes!! It’s a hell of a conundrum for the white man.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The White Man Discount, made possible not only by the Caste System but by our race’s selflessness. An admirable trait if we lived in homogenous nations once more.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s not too different from staying at your current employer knowing that you could make money elsewhere but it’s riskier.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The White Man Discount, made possible not only by the Caste System but by our race’s selflessness. An admirable trait if we lived in homogenous nations once more.
More the selflessness thing. But it's not like he's making peanuts, he's still in the top 5 paid TE's in the league. Mahomes has said basically the same thing after other QB's got bigger deals than him, but what's a few dozen million $ among friends?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The comments are ruthless but they are right!

Even though I root for him as a player because he is very talented I've always hated almost everything he says and does off the field. If only
people on youtube, twitter and facebook where as red pilled at people on sites like bitchute, odysee and others. They can only lie for so
long as the lies have to keep getting bigger to cover up other lies. The truth hurts but the truth sets you free!

NikoDuke

Guru
Even though I root for him as a player because he is very talented I've always hated almost everything he says and does off the field. If only
people on youtube, twitter and facebook where as red pilled at people on sites like bitchute, odysee and others. They can only lie for so
long as the lies have to keep getting bigger to cover up other lies. The truth hurts but the truth sets you free!
He is getting dragged on Black media. They are saying he used his ex Black girlfriend for clout and acceptance within their community..

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I seriously doubt an alpha male like Travis Kelce cares what the haters say. I personally hope he embraces his race
and stops putting down his own heritage. I also hope he marries a white woman but not a star as they are mostly
head cases. Find a normal attractive white woman and marry her and make babies!

Phall

Master
Is Travis Kelce a newly-minted agent of the Illuminati?

Within the course of about ten days, he’s become half of the hottest “celebrity couple,” bringing together the pop culture worlds of the DWF and the AFWL. Kielce also debuted as the new spokesman for Pfizer’s vaccine subscription service. The NFL uses him in commercials for their TV channel (he shouts “Clown!” at a middle-aged white man in a basement man-cave). Kelce just seems to be popping up more in general, co-hosting a video podcast show with his brother, this well-after establishing a presence as a Pro Bowler and Super Bowl winner.

The Taylor Swift thing stinks to high heaven. I’m sure you can find plenty of satanic imagery in her music videos and concert ensembles: beyond any of that, she’s never had a “famous” boyfriend despite having written songs about her breakups with roughly a dozen different ones. I would be surprised if there wasn’t an extensive contract involved at the onset of this “relationship.”

I predict that Kelce is getting a royal, red-carpet vetting for a big future in Republican politics. Look for a fast career transition after a relatively early retirement.