Tommy Urbanski versus Pacman Jones

Realgeorge

Mentor
Hi Folks

Tommy Urbanski is the White security guard that was shot and paralyzed in Las Vegas by thugs connected to NFL Football player Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Tommy is "out of the woods" as far as surviving, but has a whole lifetime of physical therapy and struggle ahead as a man in a wheelchair.

There is plenty of discussion about the sordid shooting affair, and the machinations of the Caste System regarding Pacman Jones, on the CasteFootball discussion boards in the "NFL" thread.

I bring you some information, gathered from Urbanski family and friends, regarding Tommy's recovery, the support of his pro-wrestling colleagues, and the Tommy Urbanski Foundation, where contributions are solicited to help with the burgeoning expenses of recovery from paralysis.

Here are two links that are worlds apart: First, the link to the Tommy Urbanski foundation:
http://www.tommyurbanskifund.org/

Now to the "Nopacman.com" link:

http://www.nopacman.com/

This link leaves me disgusted: "We call for the great city of Nashville to come together and let the Tennessee Titans management know that we are fed up with Pacman and his thuggish behavior. We wish him well, but believe that the time has come for the Titans to sever ties with this unruly character." Wish him well? Whites are SO wimpy these days.

Now for a few photos of the recovering Urbanski and his wife and family:

Tommy's wife Kathy is a schoolteacher and dedicated wife, from an excellent White family in Long Island NY.

I enjoin all CasteFootball members to support Tommy in his recovery. Contribute to his Recovery Fund if the spirit moves you, post comments on CasteFootball.US., write letters to the editor about how CORRUPT and DISGUSTING the National Football League is.

Above all, REMEMBER that Tommy is one of you: a decent, hardworking White man living in post-White America. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time in a city full of drunken Black thugs. All of us and all of our families are a short breath away from a similar experience.

Thank You

RealgeorgeEdited by: Realgeorge

The only type of white who supports the NFL-a head up the ass,oblivious,liberal jerk. Every team has 25-30 "Potential Pac-Mans". Caste system vanguard. Screw 'em. Whites should boycott the NFL en masse. Let the savages fill the seats...this white man don't care anymore.

Pray for Tommy UrbanskiEdited by: Blue Eyed Devil

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I read about Urbanski in another article. It's a very sad story, that guys life is tragically changed forever. It can happen to anyone too. That is the point of what we are saying on this site. It's not that there aren't some good black people out there it's just that there are so many that are comminting genocide against us. Urbanski is a "war casualty" in his own country. How many must die and be maimed until people wake up to the madness?

White Mike

Guru
Realgeorge said:
Wish him well? Whites are SO wimpy these days.
That's just how society is. Without the "wish him well" the Sharptons and Jacksons in this country would make it seem a racial issue. Like the people of Nashville are "bringing down the blackman."

Glad to see Tommy is makng some progress. My prayers go out to him and his family.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Blue Eyed Devil said:
The only type of white who supports the NFL-a head up the ass,oblivious,liberal jerk. Every team has 25-30 "Potential Pac-Mans". Caste system vanguard. Screw 'em. Whites should boycott the NFL en masse. Let the savages fill the seats...this white man don't care anymore.

Pray for Tommy Urbanski

Good points indeed BED. For years I blindly supported the NFL (Falcons), but I've awoken these past few years. No longer will I spend one red dime to subsidize these self-important, overpaid, primadonna, atheletes (mostly thugs) & their greedy team owners. I told my wife a few seasons ago, I'd not buy another ticket, any NFL merchandise or waste all day Sundays worshipping the Caste System "idols".Besides, it's all part of the Globalist Elite's mindless fluff to distract the masses from their true agenda!

DixieDestroyer said:
For years I blindly supported the NFL (Falcons), but I've awoken these past few years... I'd not buy another ticket, any NFL merchandise or waste all day Sundays worshipping the Caste System "idols".Besides, it's all part of the Globalist Elite's mindless fluff to distract the masses from their true agenda!

Glad to hear it. The ONLY reason I still kinda follow it in any regard is to make money via betting. I'm sickened by the NFL and their product-take away the gambling and I'd NEVER watch again. The disdain they have for you and me is beyond words. The thugs and felons can fill the seats and buy the product. To hell with them. It's another part of the NWO "Bread and Circuses"Edited by: Blue Eyed Devil

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I follow the league but I will no longer spend any money on NFL merchandise. People think I'm insane when I go to work on Mondays and I'm not talking about Sundays games with the rest of them. Its mainly because I no longer care who wins or loses anymore. I consider myself to be a Raider fan but they could go 0-16 every single year and it really wouldn't make that much of a difference in my life. I used to follow football religiously in my younger days, but I find people that "talk smack" with each other about which of their teams are better is just flat out retarded. As I mentioned in another thread, why should I care if my team of negroes beats another team of negroes. Most of these teams (as mentioned) contain at least 25-30 Pacman Jones's so we all really shouldn't give two sh*ts if my city's thugs can beat your city's thugs. In the end, the real losers are us, the white fans

Absolutely heart-wrenching. That f*cking animal (Pac-Bitch) probably doesn't even care what this man now has to go through for the rest of his life. The poor guy is now a parapalegic, and that criminal is probably sitting around with his hoe somewhere smoking crack and laughing about it.

They should throw Pacman's washed up ass in jail. Right into a cellblock loaded with Aryans and skins, and let them "handle" him. Can you say..."boot party"?

Realgeorge

Mentor
Hi Folks, thanks for all the kind words for Tommy U.

Here: The good folks at Harley Davidson contributed some space to the Urbanski fund:

Bronk

Mentor
Bump this so we don't forget this.

Urbansky's name should be invoked whenever this discussion comes up.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Despite his protests, Jones will not be re-instated this year, the NFL announced today. Good news!

Realgeorge

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Despite his protests, Jones will not be re-instated this year, the NFL announced today. Good news!

The Urbanski family sued Pacman -- and the NFL and the Tennessee Titans -- a few weeks ago. No doubt in my military mind that this event was the cause of the Titans reconsidering their intention to reinstate Jones. It shows that middle-class America can WIN confrontations with the maggot-infested policitally correct big corporations, by a mere show of a little guts. I hope Urbanski wins his lawsuit, and that the NFL and Titans have to cough up millions of their ill-gotten gains.

As for Pacman, we can always hope that he might see the light and repatriate himself to his ancestral continentEdited by: Realgeorge