Tom Tancredo

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Tancredo Will Win!â€"If GOP Supports Him"

When Tom Tancredo entered the race for governor of Colorado as the Constitution Party candidate, citing fluke GOP nominee Dan Maes' unelectability, the usual conservative movement organs and the Republican Party Establishment rejected him as an extremist who was going to split the votes and elect the Democratic candidate, liberal Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper.

Now it is the Republicans who have the third party candidate. In the last few months, Maes' problems and incompetence have impelled Tancredo to the point of a near tie with Hickenlooper.

http://www.vdare.com/washington_watcher/101027_tancredo.htm

guest301

Hall of Famer
I give Tancredo a 50% chance of winning the governorship of Colorado. I hope it happens because he is 10 times the anti-illegal immigration hawk that Gov Jan Brewer is and that's not a attack on her. A tidal wave/tsunami is coming next week with at least 70 Democrats or more swept out of the House and the GOP gaining control of the Senate with the race in Washington between Sen. Murray and Dino Rossi being the deciding race on the West Coast that will keep me up all night next Tuesday. I am looking forward to the liberal/progressive blood bath next week and seeing all the success that the Tea Party backed candidates have such as Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Sharon Angle.

Riddlewire

Master
guest301 said:
A tidal wave/tsunami is coming next week with at least 70 Democrats or more swept out of the House and the GOP gaining control of the Senate with the race in Washington between Sen. Murray and Dino Rossi being the deciding race on the West Coast that will keep me up all night next Tuesday. I am looking forward to the liberal/progressive blood bath next week and seeing all the success that the Tea Party backed candidates have such as Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Sharon Angle.

You have to remember that wherever the polls stand now, the true number is D+8. That's how much Acorn and its sister organizations are worth. And we've already seen that the Dems will always win in a tie or even when there's a small Republican lead (Coleman v Franken). My guess is that the Republicans will take back the House with only a small majority and the Dems will retain strong control of the Senate.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am well aware of how Dems steal elections but that only works if you are within one percentage point, I expect to see a fair amount of huge victories all across the country that even ACORN can't steal.

Riddlewire

Master
Hasn't Rossi been cheated out of victory twice already?

Also, there's this.
Only slightly related, but I didn't feel like making a new thread for it. If it weren't for the presence of Peyton Hillis, I would've continued my twenty year ban on the NFL.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's also important to note that the victory margin must be larger in states that have a Democrat Secretary of State. They are the ones who decide what recounts are done and how the results are tallied. Coleman lost to Franken precisely because of this.

Cheating leftists know this as well, that's why George Soros invested a great deal of money in the SOS races over the years.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This election is a complete vote against BO and the intursive arm of gov't via Obamacare and cap and trade. Guest 301 I too will be up all nite watching the returns. Hopefully Barney's Frank, Feingold, Boxer, Crist and Muarry get served up by the people.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
This election is a complete vote against BO and the intursive arm of gov't via Obamacare and cap and trade. Guest 301 I too will be up all nite watching the returns. Hopefully Barney's Frank, Feingold, Boxer, Crist and Muarry get served up by the people.

I think all those people you mentioned above lose except Barney Frank although his race keeps tightening up as each day passes by. He won by 40% in the last election, his margin is at ten now as we enter the last weekend before the election. So it is possible the tsunami that's coming wipes him out but not likely, I will rejoice, have a mental orgasm and roll around uncontrollably on the floor if that sodomite loses.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: guest301