This weekend's AFC/NFC Championship games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVoice

The now years-long assault on White-America on virtually every level has me hoping that the Bengals & 49ERS advance to this year's Super Bowl, if for nothing else to save us from the predictable and never ending yarn spinning about black quarterbacks leading up to the game. I never used to care about this kind of stuff until they made me care about it.

Kaptain

Master
Oh man, I wondered right away if he caught that. Should have challenged it. That's a 7 point mistake.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bengals V Niners is as good as it gets in America 2.0

Kaptain

Master
What an utter disaster! One handed catches, Purdy hurt, and the totally incapable Josh Johnson backing him up. Might as well forfeit if Purdy can't come back. Too bad Jimmy G wasn't healed up yet.

TheVoice

Eagles going back to the SB for the 2nd time in the last 5 years...meanwhile, as of today its been 19,740 days since the Jets appeared in and won a SB.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bengals got a much needed field goal. At least they haven't made costly mistakes like the Niners today. My biggest knock so far
is the Bengals Offensive Line which gave up 4 sacks in the first half. This is horrible. Give Burrow time and he will make them pay!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Even though this thread is about the conference finals, I'm going to lock it as most posts about today's games are going in the Divisional Playoffs thread that was started last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.