This sums up the argument

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sometimes an article comes along comes along that sums up a variety of arguments in one neat bundle.

A Ugandan immigrant faces 19 counts of incest and 11 counts of aggravated sexual assault. He naturalized in 1988 and works as a high school teacher in New Hampshire, of all places.

Teacher faces 30 sex chargesEdited by: White Shogun

Libpunkchick

This sounds like something the Onion would print, if it weren't so tragic
smiley11.gif
What the hell is this guy doing teaching school? Are they blind or stupid or what? Hope he gets in prison
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
We must say thank you to all those incredibly stupid, idiotic, dim - witted whitefools who were responsible in bringing this low life to our shores. What are these dolts thinking?What, we don't have enough Negroes in this country committing ungodly crimes at record rates? They have to go to Africa and import more of them? Insane! Insane! Insane!

From article: In court, Wamala admitted to scores of previous court appearances as he tried to persuade a judge he could be trusted to be released on lower bail.

"I had to show up over a hundred times in court, and I didn't miss any," Wamala said via a TV hookup.

Court records show the previous arrests were on charges including stalking and violating restraining orders.

LabMan

Mentor
All about America in Three Days! Please go towww.anu.org and scroll down to find the story of the never ending flow of Somali-Bantus being imported to the U.S.!Edited by: Don Wassall

I read about the "all about America in three days" program in Vdare.com. I consider this program to be unspeakably cruel. These people are dumped into a culture so different from their own. If the situation was reversed, I know I could not learn emough about their culture in three days to survive.
I consider this program to be the modern version of the slave trade. The question I have is who is responsible for this? Is it a government program or a private one? In the past the Catholics and Lutherns had programs like this. The government paid them to bring in and settle new immigrants. I want to protest against this program. Who do I complain to?