This Site is Bitchen!

Troy_Bruno

Thank goodness I found a site like this!

Lemme tell you, guys, I been thinking stuff like what you guys are writing about for a lot of years now.

No matter if it's football, baseball, or boxing or UFC(the only4 sports I watch anymore) there is a definite CASTE system. So that's what you call it. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't have a name. So thanks, guys.

And as for me personally, I live in Huntington Beach, and I work at a local pub called the Goathill Tavern as the bouncer, and let me tell you, I'm a big guy and I can more than just take care of myself; and man oh man, most of my problems come from customers of the same persuasion. You can guess which color they are. Hey, I treat everybody the same, and a lot of times I gotta get rough with guys. A lot of times I get rough with guys multiple times in one weekend night, especially if we got some big event going, like what's coming up here soon with St. Paddy's Day. Where these black guys get off calling themselves Irish I'll never know. I'm 3/4 Irish and 1/4 English. I'm 6-5, 235, in case you were wondering. And I been in the service and spent some time boxing there, amateur only, of course. So I can do my job, even if it is only part time.

But how come they gotta be more often than not black if they're giving the place trouble. Not always, mind you, but just more often than not, it's a darkie.

But I'll tell you--and here's where I live with this damn caste system every weekend of my life, at a PERSONAL level!--my work, the Goater, the manager's a nice old grit, but he's kind of an old-school jackass too, if you really want to know. He has some very distinct peculiarities about the way he wants me to handle people, if it comes down to that. Definitely not equality. And I'm getting kinda pissed off about it. I better not talk about it. Nevermind. I'll just get more pissed.
smiley7.gif

aussie101

That's the truth Troy, the caste system is ever present. I think Don Wassell summed it up in another thread when he said something to the effect that the caste system in sports is used ultimately to reshape American/Western society. I know this is a sports forum and not really a political one but I sometimes find it impossible to seperate the two because many of the topics intertwine. Like this ever fawning over the almighty invincible black athlete. Even here in Sydney Australia where I can go days, sometimes weeks without seeing Africans they are always trying to pump up the BLACKMAN. I'll be on the treadmill at the gym (they have like 4 or five bigscreens with everything from MTV videos on one screen, to boxing highlights ( which ALWAYS without exception show the white guy getting pummelled whenwhen it is more often than not the other way around these days)on another. All the screens have one thing in common. Black male invincibility. This sh*t is pumped 24/7 365 days a year for our youth to consume. They attack from all angles. Sitcoms, magazines, periodicals, Hollywood movies, daytime talk radio, and anyother medium they have at their disposal. But you know what? More and more of US are seeing THEM for what they are.I just like you always root for the white athlete. I don't care if it is a black American from my own hometown of Chicago, fighting a white rhodesian from Zimbabwe. Go Go Rhodesian I say. In closing I will say that I like other posters have stated before me believe that the main reason for this display of degradation is to break the confidence of the white race and more specific the white male. To castrate, effeminate and conquer western man out of jealousy, envy, and pure hatred. I looked for other reasons as to why this phenomina is happening and the aforementioned reason is the only conclusion I ould come to.
smiley7.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard Troy! I'm a "newbie" myself, but have certainly enjoyed the good posts, info and dialog on this site. Many very valid points are made, and there seems to be alotta stand-up folks here. It's a great place to vent in this "PC gone mad" world of ours!
smiley1.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

cslewis1

Guru
How did you all find the site? I was trying to see if Nick Goings was white and lo and behold, here came castefootball.us. And it's like when I first heard the Rush Limbaugh show, there is someone else out there who sees things the way I do. An amazing feeling indeed!

Troy_Bruno

I was doing a search on if black people had certain fighting advantages over white people, and what a racist load of crap that whole thing was, and I don't know what I googled, but I came up with this site, along with a lot of crap from disinformation sites which favor the caste.. My boss got me started on doing the search. He's a little older than me, so all he knows is old school when it comes to boxing. He grew up in the 70s when black guys were dominating everywhere in boxing, so it's all he knows. The guy's so brainwashed it even factors into how he runs his bar and I'm kind of getting sick of it, even though otherwise he's a cool guy. Everything esle about him, he's a great guy to work for. I don't get it. He's brainwashed by the caste, now I get it though.