This is not the time to sulk

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm not trying to be "preachy" - but people are waking up. Not enough yet, but folks are definitely waking up.

Glenn Beck is saying a good amount of truth (while ignoring a few elephants, and, at times, he appears to underestimate how diabolical the enemy is), but the cultural Marxists absolutely HATE him. I also like the fact that he recognized that Michael Jackson's death was a distraction from the things that ACTUALLY matter in this world. He sure didn't score any points with the Marxist scum.

Anyone else figure that Bill O'Reilly's being blackmailed, maybe another "sexual" scandal? Of course, I've known that he was a tool for several years, so I was shocked that he seemed to be putting some of the pieces together 2-3 months ago, but he's been softer than soft ever since. He's even praising affirmative action Marxists these days, and he treated ugly biotch (if she was White, the media would have torn into her appearance), Sotomayor, with kid-gloves.

The above is not totally what this thread is about. In my mind, sulking equals death; It's a lack of desire.

Some people are taking the necessary actions to survive. Here's an informative site: (Just remember, the MSM keeps saying - "crime is down! The messiah is now President!! Joe and Jane, you have nothing to worry about! There's nothing to see or know!" If more civilians wake up, I'm willing to say that crime will BE reduced.

Civilian Gun Self-Defense Blog

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefenseblog/blogger.html

A couple of fine specimens:

http://www.wztv.com/newsroom/top_stories/wztv_vid_681.shtml

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=64259&catid=175

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Other than the last segment of his FOX show, Glenn Beck was really on fire yesterday!

Leftists' aren't non-violent folk. Glenn needs to watch his back!

Rush Limbaugh spoke well on Greta van Susteren's show yesterday as well. The 2nd part of that interview is tonight. I hope it's solid. Rush sure looked lean.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Deadlift,

Sir, I don't watch tv and although I've heard Limbaugh, I don't know Glen Beck. I think of these people as flaming liberals. If they weren't, they wouldn't be allowed on the radio or tv. I respectfully advise you to take everything you hear on the main stream media with at least a grain of salt.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Deadlift,

Sir, I don't watch tv and although I've heard Limbaugh, I don't know Glen Beck. I think of these people as flaming liberals. If they weren't, they wouldn't be allowed on the radio or tv. I respectfully advise you to take everything you hear on the main stream media with at least a grain of salt.

Tom Iron...

Sir, I respectfully advise you to to watch or listen to Beck and Limbaugh before you not only form a opinion on them but actually come here and tell us what you think of them. Most people at CF have watched and listened to these guys and some like them and some don't. I do watch and listen to them, particulary Beck who is one of the biggest reasons the tea party movement has took off like it has. Guys like Beck, OReilly and Hannity are a ratings bonanza for FOX and they make money for that network and so they have a show no matter who controls FOX. You take your allies where you can find them, we are not going to agree on every issue.
side note..Rush has lost some serious weight..looks younger.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've listened to both of these guys for a long time. Beck is fresh and new and seemingly has little ties to the standard, racially-blind American political parties (Dem and Rep). For all intents and purposes, they are one and the same. I think Glenn Beck is the closest mainstream media member to finally realize this fact...and allow that idea to permeate the racially-castrated, politically divided white masses.

Limbaugh is your standard right-wing guy with some decent ideas. However, he's a black jock-sniffer and has never defended the white race in any way. Even his famous "racist McNabb comment" on ESPN was lame and generic. Obviously, Limbaugh is better than nothing at all...but like nearly every "white conservative," it seems as though he values money / capitalism and other meaningless political BS over his race.

Glenn Beck is constantly bashing affirmative action and anti-white racism....but only in a "best man for the job" sense. He points out obvious racial biases (you know, the ones 10-year old kids could plainly see).Edited by: Thrashen