Thinkin’ ’bout the Saints V Bears

Driving down the road today, listening to the ESPN chatterboxes and what not. They were talking about about the Bears/Saints match-up and how the Bears defense is pretty formidible in all aspects of the game.

That said, and knowing that Sean Peyton is pretty aggressive and not afraid to try new things, I would think it would be a perfect time to bring in Mike Karney for hot routes and screen passes (I know that he probably won't get touches any other way). I think the Bears will be blitzing. The Bears secondary will be watching for Horn and the other WR's. The linebackers will be watching for McCallister and Bush. Whose gonna be looking for a big slow white FB? I think Karney would be the perfect weapon in this situation.

Was interesting to hear the idiots on the sports-talk shows today. They want so bad to have a Lovie Smith V Tony Dungy showdown. Then they can crow that it will be the first time in history that two black coaches faced off in the SB, or even made it there for that matter.

If Dungy makes it, will it be the black half or the white half that got him there?
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther0 said:
Was interesting to hear the idiots on the sports-talk shows today. They want so bad to have a Lovie Smith V Tony Dungy showdown. Then they can crow that it will be the first time in history that two black coaches faced off in the SB, or even made it there for that matter.

Well,it would be nice for the Saints to come in and rough up Lovie's boys just like the Panthers did last year. I was expecting them to wimp out because of the cold, but they beat the Bears up pretty good. If it doesn't snow and get too frigid, the Saints will have a good chance to win.CoachPeyton is a rookie, but he'll most likely outsmart Smith.

Deus Vult

Mentor
As for Dungy and the credit he receives, everyone knows the Colts are Manning's team. He calls plays, he waves off punters and kickers when it suits him. Peyton is the Man in Indy.