"The People Speak"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More bashing of American traditions, our White, Christian heritage, etc. Cultural marxism from a cache of "Hollyweirdos" who "condemn the nation's past of oppression by the wealthy, powerful and imperialist and instead trumpets the voices of America's labor unions, minorities and protesters of various stripes". No surprise this documentary is based on (rootless cosmopolitan) Historian & Leftist Howard Zinn's 1980 rag "A People's History of the United States".

Celebs to Kids (via CultMarx Propaganda)....American Stinks!

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

I wonder if they're aware of the inherent irony in that they're only allowed to make these statements because of the protections of our rights granted by 55 slave-owners.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"The accompanying curriculum guide for schools that show "The People Speak" in classrooms, for example, highlights an 1852 reading from abolitionist Frederick Douglass:
What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants brass fronted impudence; your shout of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy â€" a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour."Â￾

God, even back in 1852, black men were limp-wristed little bitching-machines. The "On The Rag"Â￾ gene must be a perpetual portion of their DNA. Probably the same admirable qualities they are known for here in 2009. The sucker punch, rape, materialistic, running out on one's family, murder, theft, flashiness, infidelity, irresponsibility, laziness, etc. Come to think of it"¦I'm not sure why whites from 1852 treated them so poorly?

If Frederick Douglass, or anyone else is hoping to discover the African brand of advanced cultural enlightenment, why not depart from such a repulsive nation? Perhaps the Dark Continent would allot you these basic human rights? Yeah"¦maybe in Leon Trotsky's wet dreams. They'd be cut into a thousand pieces by their DogEatDog "brothers."Â￾

The truth is rather simple"¦.the legend of American slavery, and American imperialism over native Americans was like a sissy bedtime story when compared to the shockingly sordid history of every single non-white nation which experienced slavery or imperialism.

Nevertheless, I'm sure, with the aid of these B-actors (whose children will attend all-white schools); this laughable material will be studied as though it were fact, despite being 100% opinion. The white parents will smile and applaud all the way into the volcano.

I read the people's history of the US years ago. Most boring book I have ever read. I bet the TV show was just as dull.
What does the 4th of July mean to Blacks? It gives them a chance to thank the decendants of the soldiers in the army of General Sherman for freeing them. What more could you ask for.

Deacon

Guru
Well, Howard Zinn is Jewish. For some reason Jewish folks just hate white gentiles and they always have the need to promote white guilt. Tim Wise is another one.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
someone mentioned in another thread a while back about Matt Damon's fruitcake, left-wing politics ... well, it manifested early on. in the movie he co-wrote with Ben Affleck, Good Will Hunting.in one scene the genius character Damon portrays urges Robin Williams' character to read "the People's History of the United States."

he says something to the effect that, if you want a good history book that one will blow your mind.

newguy

Guru
It's is amazing how so much of this stuff is promoted by Jewish people, considering the fact that their ancestors were heavily involved in slave trading back in the day.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Deacon said:
Well, Howard Zinn is Jewish. For some reason Jewish folks just hate white gentiles and they always have the need to promote white guilt. Tim Wise is another one.

Eastern European Ashkenazi Jewsare indoctrinatedthat white nationalism leads to anti-Semitism (although Semites they are not) forgettingall the while that it was strong nationalistic nations like America and Britain that saved their ass in WWII.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

White guilt also allows them to act with impunity because no one dares criticize the "chosen ones"Â￾ in the land of politically correct speech.

Non-sequential rant: Yahoo news has had something about Hanukah or Auschwitz every day this week. In my local Barnes and Noble, they have a large section of Hanukah books openly displayed, but I had to search all over to find the tiny Christmas display with her buddy Happy Holidays snuggled adjacently(as if the word Christmas is offensive) in the back of the children's section. I expect to see a rise in "Nazis for the holidays stories"Â￾ on the History Channel as the 25<SUP>th</SUP> approaches. The Zionists who own that channel no doubt run that symbol to unify their people while at the same time invoking sympathy and guilt in Europeans.

Paleocon

Guru
"a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages."

Well, except for the savages that sold us the slaves.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
Deacon said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
&lt;P style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0in 1.5pt 0.75pt" =Msonormal&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt;Eastern European Ashkenazi Jews are indoctrinated that white nationalism leads to anti-Semitism (although Semites they are not) forgetting all the while that it was strong nationalistic nations like America and Britain that saved their ass in WWII.&lt;?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /&gt;&lt;o:p&gt;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;
&lt;P style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0.75pt 1.5pt" =Msonormal&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt; &lt;o:p&gt;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;
&lt;P style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0.75pt 1.5pt" =Msonormal&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt;White guilt also allows them to act with impunity because no one dares criticize the "chosen ones" in the land of politically correct speech.  &lt;o:p&gt;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;
&lt;P style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0.75pt 1.5pt" =Msonormal&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt; &lt;o:p&gt;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/SPAN&gt;
&lt;P style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN: 0.75pt 1.5pt" =Msonormal&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN&gt;Non-sequential rant: Yahoo news has had something about Hanukah or Auschwitz every day this week.  In my local Barnes and Noble, they have a large section of Hanukah books openly displayed, but I had to search all over to find the tiny Christmas display with her buddy Happy Holidays snuggled adjacently(as if the word Christmas is offensive) in the back of the children's section.&lt;SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"&gt;  &lt;/SPAN&gt;I expect to see a rise in "Nazis for the holidays stories" on the History Channel as the 25<sup>th</sup> approaches.&lt;SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"&gt;  &lt;/SPAN&gt;The Zionists who own that channel no doubt run that symbol to unify their people while at the same time invoking sympathy and guilt in Europeans.&lt;/SPAN&gt;  </div>

I saw Disney (Chaired by Tribesman Iger...& Eisner prior to Iger) Channel had a Hannakuh promo as well. The Zionists cannot stand White, Christian traditions...especially CHRISTmas

Edited by: DixieDestroyer