"The Obama Deception"

C Darwin

Mentor
In the movie, they describe the controllers of the world bank trust as 'anglos'. Yeah, right.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i've not followed Alex Jones for very long, but he does strike me as a man who truly loves his country and the freedoms our forefathers gave to us. i have enjoyed several of his documentaries, and i will check this one out, as well. thanks, Dixie.

that being said, it seems he is very reluctant to say the word "Jews." nor have i heard him direct any blame at the obvious Jewish connections with many of the USA' problems.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there is an excellent piece on Amren today that gives an excellent appraisal of the Great Prophet-in-Chief, Barack Obama in his own words (part 1 of 3).

... All of this suggests that what Mr. Obama is giving us is no more than his heavily edited version of the past at best and pure fantasy at worst.

What does his choice of this form of narrative tell us about Mr. Obama? It suggests he is a man who is determined to shape reality to his own idea of himself. Why should he do this? As we will see there is plenty in the books to suggest he is insecure, someone who cannot deal with criticism and who frets over how others view him.

This is disturbing behavior for anyone, let alone someone who wanted to go into politics. I cannot think of any other politician who has used the pseudo-novelistic approach to tell his life story ...

Kaptain

Master
For the guy that claims to be unafraid to expose all these "illuminati" Alex Jones sure did have a strange view of who controls Hollywood. He claimed on his show that "Arabs" controlled Hollywood. If by Arabs he actually meant Jews than he was correct.

That one statement by Alex cast doubt on everything he says because it is such a blatant cover-up of his own. He doesn't seem to be all that fearless after all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't agree with Alex on 100% of the issues (just as a part ways with Dr.Paul on his praise of "Saint MLK").However, I think Alex is correct/accurate about 75-85% of the time & relentlessly pursues the NWO (unlike "Pawn Vannity", etc.).

BTW, the "Anglos" reference was probably regard the Rockefellers, Bushes, etc. Partially correct, but it's not an exclusive "Anglo" NWO...that's for sure!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DixieDestroyer said:
I don't agree with Alex on 100% of the issues (just as a part ways with Dr.Paul on his praise of "Saint MLK").However, I think Alex is correct/accurate about 75-85% of the time & relentlessly pursues the NWO (unlike "Pawn Vannity", etc.).

One reason AJ may "pull his punches" on certain issues is because not to do so would shrink the large audience he currently reaches by about 90 percent. He is on the Internet, GCN, shortwave, and a number of AM and FM stations. You can eliminate GCN and the AM and FM stations (the sources of much of his audience and revenue) if he was to talk in the manner of, say, David Duke when it comes to race and Zionism.

Thanks to the internet, people now have far more tools than previously to explore that other 15 to 25 percent of the story that Jones doesn't talk about on their own. There are literally thousands of websites that delve into race and zionism in a "racist," e.g., honest, manner.

Hopefully one dayin the near futurethese still "taboo" viewpoints will force their way onto a much larger stage than they have now. Short of outright censorship of the internet and the rest of the alternative media by a combination of Big Government and Big Business, there is a good chance that day may arrive.

Kaptain

Master
I understand your point Don, but doesn't somebody who is already fairly popular like an Alex Jones or Ron Paul need to point out the obvious if they want to be taken seriously about being a "truth-teller"? At the very least can't they come out and agree with Walt and Meisheimer about the influence of the Jewish Lobby? Can't they at least point out how this is AIPAC's war? Their popularity is now and the time is now to start shedding light on these things. If they wait much longer they'll be history and relegated to Nader-like status - a has been that spoke out to late for anyone to notice.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you, Kaptain. Both Paul and Jones have their "thing" going, and both have greatly benefitted the patriotic movement. We have to find a way to get the one hundred percent unfiltered truth out there, as I highly doubt either of them will ever go in that direction, though Jones is only around 35 andis still evolving.

Ibelieve Caste Football can play a big role in what's to come, but I don't think many Caste Footballers see it in those terms yet, alas.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer