The Most Beautiful Women of All Time

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, Kelly Preston died of breast cancer when she was just 57. If you ever watched the 1985 movie Mischief, you'll never forget how smokin' hot she was.

62b9a90e1ab33148771210d6263e04f3.jpg

71f873ebdf9a9774a07dd57bd0490dc1.jpg

Jerry Reb

Mentor
After Jessica Alba, some more (White) Hispanic women:

Nadine Velazquez

BB+FP+10.JPG

Penelope Cruz

Penelope-Cruz-wore-pink-printed-dress-photocall-Spain.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After Jessica Alba, some more (White) Hispanic women:

You mean White Spanish women, no different than Italian women (also Latin), Eastern European women, Northern European women, etc. South of the Border is filled with European-derived people, more on a percentage basis than the current White population in the U.S. currently being targeted for rapid extinction (replacement).

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Krista Allen from her appearance on the X-Files season 7 episode "First Person Shooter"

E1Q7FvIXIAMX0Rq.jpg

latest

latest

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Lola Albright was an American actress and singer. She was famous for her role in the TV series Peter Gunn.

14331866470_c9e414cdde_b.jpg

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm putting English bass player Rachel Lane on the list. She's the one on the left in the video. :D

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gina Lollobrigida, mentioned in post #133 of this thread, has passed at the age of 95. We often mention athlete heroes from America 1.0. Gina was from the era of sex goddesses and feminine women in America 1.0 (though she wasn't American, being one of several Italian sex bombs with international appeal) who were anything but pushovers, far superior in every way to today's masculinized, feminist indoctrinated females. RIP

1-Gina Lollobrigida.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Olivia Hussey had an English mother and Argentine father:

1-Olivia Hussey.jpeg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
English beauty Lesley-Anne Down played a Russian spy in one of the Pink Panther movies and I was instantly smitten:

1-Lesley-Anne Down.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
North Dakota-born Angie Dickinson had All-American looks and appeal.

1-Angie Dickinson.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Several generations of boys and men have had a crush on Angie Dickinson.
Yes sir. Why can't I have a single lady as a neighbor like that? Haha. I can dream right. They can't be crazy though like most modern women.

Angie Dickinson is another classic throwback to the Glory Days of America.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Legendary sex symbol Raquel Welch has died at age 82.

1-Raquel Welch.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Raquel Welch was so beautiful. Natural is always the best.

One actress from back in the 70's and 80's who also was a natural beauty was Linda Carter. She played Wonder Woman and
to this day she is still one of the most beautiful ladies that I have seen. She was even on the Super Stars Competition on tv
back then competing against other stars. Even amone the stars she still stood out from the crowd.

iu

Flint

Mentor
Rachel Welch never really had a signature role or block buster movie but she was so gorgeous that her name became a short hand for beautiful. When I was kid she was the standard for feminine attractiveness. Just like someone would call a smart person “Einstein”, “Rack-el” meant beautiful.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Rachel Welch never really had a signature role or block buster movie but she was so gorgeous that her name became a short hand for beautiful. When I was kid she was the standard for feminine attractiveness. Just like someone would call a smart person “Einstein”, “Rack-el” meant beautiful.
I don't know whether she ever got work done on her body but it seemed like she aged like fine wine and even a few extra pounds didn't hurt her sexiness in guest roles on television shows years after her big screen days.

In this PC obituary it seemed like the narrator was obsessed with her Latino ancestry and how she downplayed it when she first hit Hollywood. It seems like there has to be a dig anything of the past if wasn't PC....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know whether she ever got work done on her body but it seemed like she aged like fine wine and even a few extra pounds didn't hurt her sexiness in guest roles on television shows years after her big screen days.

In this PC obituary it seemed like the narrator was obsessed with her Latino ancestry and how she downplayed it when she first hit Hollywood. It seems like there has to be a dig anything of the past if wasn't PC....
Typical fake news media spin. What exactly is "Latino ancestry"? Her mother was White American and she has stated that her Bolivian father was Spanish. She was never regarded as anything but White albeit with a slightly exotic appeal ala say Sophia Loren. She had to dig pretty deep if the worst slight she could think of was being asked to change her first name from Raquel to Debbie.

She was in her early 50s when the third and final Naked Gun movie came out and she was still looking great.