The Mercury Girl: Has she changed?

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I don't know if you follow commercials, but I've been a big fan of Jill Wagner--the Mercury Girl ("you've gotta put Mercury on your list!"). I think she has a very sexy voice and figure, ...but I think her face has changed. Her face looks strange--perhaps slightly vertically elongated, the chin is more pronounced, and her nose is a bit awkward, even "turned". Don't know if that's the correct description--I'll have to look at the commercial again. So my questions are:

Do you like the Mercury Girl of a year ago?

Is the girl in the new commercials the same as the one in the old commercials?

Is it just me or has something changed?

She's still attractive...but not the same hotty as in the early commercials.

What do you guys think? Has she changed? Or is this a different girl? Did she go under the knife?

I'm a notorious cheapskate about buying cars--but I just may buy the Mercury Milan because of these commercials--especially the earlier ones!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sorry Kane, I don't even know who she is. Can't help you.

So that's her name. She has this nice voice, that gets your attention. She also looks good.
This year, she looks so different. Was it a facelife? or are they dubbing her voice in for a different actress? Does anyone here know?

LittleRebel

don't know who she it but maybe she had so much plastic surgery to look good that she's falling apart now. hmm, that kinda sucks. Edited by: LittleRebel

cslewis1

Guru
Solomon Kane said:
I don't know if you follow commercials, but I've been a big fan of Jill Wagner--the Mercury Girl ("you've gotta put Mercury on your list!"). I think she has a very sexy voice and figure, ...but I think her face has changed. Her face looks strange--perhaps slightly vertically elongated, the chin is more pronounced, and her nose is a bit awkward, even "turned". Don't know if that's the correct description--I'll have to look at the commercial again. So my questions are:

Do you like the Mercury Girl of a year ago?

Is the girl in the new commercials the same as the one in the old commercials?

Is it just me or has something changed?

She's still attractive...but not the same hotty as in the early commercials.

What do you guys think? Has she changed? Or is this a different girl? Did she go under the knife?

I'm a notorious cheapskate about buying cars--but I just may buy the Mercury Milan because of these commercials--especially the earlier ones!

Man, that's crazy! I thought the same damned thing! Wonder what happened???