The Mass Man

Bronk

Mentor
The herd of independent minds! The triumph of generalism over particularism.

Thanks for this, Don. I would add Revolt of the Masses by José Ortega y Gasset to that list of books at the end.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Would've been really cool had they offered a solution. How does one become a non-comformist with out conforming to non-conformism? Do we drop out of the rat race and take vows of poverty? Try to excel at some endeavor? And then do what - sell it and make money with it?

Any suggestions? I'm not being sarcastic, I'd really like to know what one does when confronted by the realization that he is a mass-man.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Thanks for posting this, Don.

The sobering thought that comes to my mind is that it's too late to constructively change most of what is said in the video.

Individuals can perhaps make some informed choices to live their lives differently, but I don't think there are any mass solutions to combat The Mass Man.

Bronk

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Would've been really cool had they offered a solution. How does one become a non-comformist with out conforming to non-conformism? Do we drop out of the rat race and take vows of poverty? Try to excel at some endeavor? And then do what - sell it and make money with it?

Any suggestions? I'm not being sarcastic, I'd really like to know what one does when confronted by the realization that he is a mass-man.

You have asked the $64,000 question White Shogun. Even John Stuart Mill pondered these same questions back in the 1800s with regard to democracy and its conforming effects. Max Weber talked about modern man being trapped in the "iron cage" of control by larger forces which he couldn't resist. He also called such over-bureaucratized social order "the polar night of icy darkness."

Can we really escape the state, capitalism, society? Not really. Edited by: Bronk

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this Don. It's a great summary of the mindless, sheeplized, zombified, castrated drones of modern society. I think the following song sums it up fairly well...

Slayer - "Skeletons of Society"

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:

He supports and becomes part of a Cause greater than himself. Conformity in service to Truth and Righteousness is always admirable.

The system has been set up on overkill mode for generations to nip any overtly pro-white movement in the bud. That's still the case, more than ever. The "tried and true ways" won't work anymore. Realizing that is an important step. Right now it's an information war. There are many positive signs; Barack Obama has been a godsend for white racial awareness, though he is nothing but the "new and improved" front man for the same old same old. The Second American Revolution, should it come, and if it doesn't mankind is finished, will be diffused and will be powered by individual, local, state and regional action.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Cool find, Don!

As for the "MassMan,"Â￾ I see hundreds of "men"Â￾ squeezing like a turd into the mold of the easily-controllable masses. I've searched my soul for years wondering how to rid myself of this physical, mental, and spiritual tapeworm consuming the race, culture, and individuality of my people. The answer, as Don said, is to destroy all aspects of "Big Power"Â￾ and rely solely upon small communities (several families strong). Personally, I think individual farming / fishing / hunting is the answer. In a true white utopia, I envision the ever-corrupting concept of "money"Â￾ being replaced by trading goods/products that you actually worked the land to attain.

FYI, the background music to the video is the song "Sonne"Â￾ (Sun) by the German metal band, Rammstein, with the lyrics removed. This song, from the album "Mutter"Â￾ (Mother) was written for Till Lindemann's (lead singer) favorite athlete, Vitali Klitschko. It contains many references to Vitali dominating his opponents"¦

"und die welt zahlt laut bis zehn"Â￾ (and the world counts loud to ten)

"die sonne scheint mir aus den handen"Â￾ (the sun is shining out of my hands)

"wenn sie aus den fausten bricht"Â￾ (when it breaks out of my fists)

"legt sich heiss auf das gesicht"Â￾ (it lays down hot upon/on the face)

"legt sich schmerzend auf die brust"Â￾ (it lays down painfully upon/on the chest)

"lasst dich hart zu boden gehen"Â￾ (it lets you go hard to the floor)Edited by: Thrashen

Thrashen, there is nothing inherently wrong with money. It's just that the forces controlling money have corrupted it, such as the Federal Reserve System. I do like the self sufficient scenario you described, and I think many people would do that. But, I also think cities should exist because certain things have to be done more efficiently in an urban setting. Either way, money should still exist but it should be real money, not the fiat currency we have now.

One of my favorite takes on money is out of Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged.

Rearden heard Bertram Scudder, outside the group, say to a girl who made some sound of indignation, "Don't let him disturb you. You know, money is the root of all evil â€" and he's the typical product of money."

Rearden did not think that Francisco could have heard it, but he saw Francisco turning to them with a gravely courteous smile.

"So you think that money is the root of all evil?" said Francisco d'Aconia. "Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?

"When you accept money in payment for your effort, you do so only on the conviction that you will exchange it for the product of the effort of others. It is not the moochers or the looters who give value to money. Not an ocean of tears nor all the guns in the world can transform those pieces of paper in your wallet into the bread you will need to survive tomorrow. Those pieces of paper, which should have been gold, are a token of honor â€" your claim upon the energy of the men who produce. Your wallet is your statement of hope that somewhere in the world around you there are men who will not default on that moral principle which is the root of money. Is this what you consider evil?

"Have you ever looked for the root of production? Take a look at an electric generator and dare tell yourself that it was created by the muscular effort of unthinking brutes. Try to grow a seed of wheat without the knowledge left to you by men who had to discover it for the first time. Try to obtain your food by means of nothing but physical motions â€" and you'll learn that man's mind is the root of all the goods produced and of all the wealth that has ever existed on earth.

"But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak? What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think. Then is money made by the man who invents a motor at the expense of those who did not invent it? Is money made by the intelligent at the expense of the fools? By the able at the expense of the incompetent? By the ambitious at the expense of the lazy? Money is made â€" before it can be looted or mooched â€" made by the effort of every honest man, each to the extent of his ability. An honest man is one who knows that he can't consume more than he has produced.

Read the rest here, or better yet buy the book and read all 1051 pages!

http://www.working-minds.com/money.htm

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I love that stuff. Thanks for posting it. I'm gonna have to dust off my copy and read it again. No white man should consider himself well read if he hasn't read Atlas Shrugged.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Atlas Shrugged ... tis a GREAT book!

Bronk

Mentor
Interesting because you can see this playing out before your eyes. Just watch the global warming/climate change debate and notice how the "experts" shift definitions. It's all a colossal welfare scam to make you feel better about forking over your dough to "save the planet."

Science as an imperfect activity done by imperfect human beings, working in an environment of uncertainty, in a specialized community. But he willingness of scientists and academics to load peer review committees with fellow travelers so as to suppress dissenting opinion is one of the worst crimes of all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From the same person who produced the original video in this thread:

[TUBE]NVIrx0PXWBA[/TUBE]

jcolec02

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Thanks for posting this Don. It's a great summary of the mindless, sheeplized, zombified, castrated drones of modern society. I think the following song sums it up fairly well...

Slayer - "Skeletons of Society"
Nice song
smiley16.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
that. is. powerful.

as an aside, who was that iraqi rassler? he was hitting the nail on the head, i think.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great find Don. WWE fans represent the most brainwashed of drunk white (and other race) fans. They cheer and boo in unison who they are told to by the writers. Who cares if you were a fan of a particular wrestler for the past 5 years, he is a heel/bad guy now so you must boo him with the rest of the masses.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Great video Don!

FT & JC, that's TNA wrestler "Sheik Abdul Bashir" (Shawn Daivari). He was born in Minnesota (to Iranian parents). He was on target with his statements (although he's not Iraqi). I'm no fan of the Muhamedans, but the U.S. is wasting our soldier lives & millions of (fiat) dollars in that Globalist empire building scheme.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Why would he even go off like that at a wrestling event? Fans at that type of event don't want to hear politics anyway. I'm not surprised he got booed and no support, what did he expect from that demographic? I don't think the group is representative of the population at large but in a mass mob setting that type of response can be expected.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JaxVid, knowing the wrestling business a little..he was probably given a script (or guidelines) from the writer(s) to draw "cheap heat" from the crowd. I'm not sure where that taping took place, but the TNA "Impact Zone" is deep in Neocon country (Orlando,FL). The wrestler ("Sheik Abdul Bashir") was part of a "heel" (bad guy) stable called the "World Elite" with wrestlers from the UK, Canada, Japan & "Iran"...who "criticized" the U.S. to draw "heel" (bad guy) "heat" (reponse...boo's, etc.) from the crowd. It's a work (scripted, planned event), which is very typical in pro wrestling.

P.S. - Check out former TCU & WLoAF OL and current WWE wrestler/commentator John Layfield (known as "JBL") drawing "cheap heat" in Germany (in 2004). He's also a financial guru, but he lost his co-hosting gig on MSNBC after the German uproar from this (which he says was totally part of JBL's "bad guy" gimmick)....

JBL's Germany "Incident" ;-)

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Observer

Mentor
Bronk said:
White Shogun said:

You have asked the $64,000 question White Shogun. Even John Stuart Mill pondered these same questions back in the 1800s with regard to democracy and its conforming effects. Max Weber talked about modern man being trapped in the "iron cage" of control by larger forces which he couldn't resist. He also called such over-bureaucratized social order "the polar night of icy darkness."

Can we really escape the state, capitalism, society? Not really.
What a couple of great posts; among very many on this website.